Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

When Wonbin reveals he can also write & produce music… Han Jisung is quokka quaking 

 

spacer.png

Han Jisung, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that an ugly ass ***** like this would even say that. Oh my god. Oh my god. Are you ******* insane? Han Jisung? Han Jisung? Han Jisung? You know who Wonbin’s talents really look like? His talents look like ******* Soobin’s talent

 

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I'm a face card, I'm a face card

I'm a, I'm a, I'm a face card (take a photo)

 

eae57b83e6bc760a178dd9821a76a194d77318b0

The way you can watch IVE's Baddie perfomance and immediately see which girls do not fit the girl crush concept AT ALL

 

 

6. Liz - I'm not sure she actually enjoys the song, you can tell she is trying hard to fit in but it just doesn't work

5. Wonyoung - she's serving but she still has that so cute aegyo kawaii <3 face and once again, it doesn't fit girl crush

4. Leeseo - she's trying, she really is, and she's not bad, but she's too young for this shіt

 

Now onto the slayers

 

3. Gaeul - ate, this is her thing, I wish she had more lines

2. Rei - ate (x2), her rap part was the highlight

1. Yujin - Ok this is actually a really pleasant surprise!! :jonny5:The stage presence, the face expressions, the charisma, she knows she's eating :clap3: She can fit pretty much every concept

 

 

Edited by Flomik

17 minutes ago, jeanie said:

yet those 4 are still charting today and the other 1 is a 1 minute song

Charting in the 100s, the only memorables ones on the charts are those two. Iam just saying that not every song they release a video for is going to chart strongly. And its only been a day.

20 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

Itzy were never LV ambassadors and also the outfits :rip:

 

 

What are your thoughts on that tweet? I have to say it's strange because Sakura has been promoting LV for the last two years (ad, have been invited to fashion week) but suddenly the entire group are ambassadors :rip: 

The stans already fighting on twitter over dumb like this :rip:

 

That's possible. Sakura akgaes hate to hear it but she's a homebody that speaks zero english and will fare better being with her groupmates abroad rubbing shoulders with the fashion crowd

I'm a face card, I'm a face card

I'm a, I'm a, I'm a face card (take a photo)

 

 

 

He can't sing at all but he is beautiful.

57 minutes ago, FACT said:

:eli:
 

 

The only acceptable line up Get into it 

spacer.png
 

Greatest girlgroups of all time like Apink and IVE exist Hello :skeleton:

5 is so boring We better not 

It’s not and if they were really serious about the West the group would only have 3 members lol 

OHHHHHH

OOOOOH-OOOOH-OOOOH-OOOOH HOLYYYYYY MOLLYYYYYYY :gaycatina1:

 


 

This new TXT album is definitely better than their last one. I liked almost every song  :jamming:

 

IVE album is good as well, but sadly Baddie is one of the songs I didn't like that much.

Maybe it will grow on me like Kitsch. 

Baddies is good kinda love Girl Crush IVE its not the most inventive single but it does its job nicely

 

My soft spot is for Either Way though, by far the best song on the mini alongside Holy Moly

 

TXT.... I just don't get how they massively lost all their appeal for me I was on my way on becoming a fan but then Sugar Rush Ride happened it was ok but I did NOT feel this album one bit..... 

9 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

 

ended the other girls quality-wise :jonny3:

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

start here and scroll down I guess

 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493banjkblo5krt511nuisn

No

 

spacer.png

The streets are saying Baddie sounds like Savage, which it does, however this also sounds like an itzy song through and through.

 

I just know Ryujin would kill that "Baddie b-b-baddie pretty little risky Baddie Korean Korean~" off so well.

Also what's with the TXT slander going in in here? Why should we hate on Taehyun of all people? He's great and so is the rest of the group. They're all great.  Chasing that Feeling is trash but they aren't. 

Just now, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Also what's with the TXT slander going in in here? Why should we hate on Taehyun of all people? He's great and so is the rest of the group. They're all great.  Chasing that Feeling is trash but they aren't. 

We love Huening Kai :allears:

 

and Beomgyu is cute too :allears:

Need a reunion album full of these so bad, f*** YG entertainment

 

 

 

 

Edited by LipaBlink

 

 

Happy 9th Anniversary to the Greatest Ballad ever sung by the Greatest Asian Girl Group of All Time. 

 

Whitney Houston Singers GIF - Whitney Houston Singers - Discover & Share  GIFs

 

The supposed proper farewell song for Successica before all the mess :'(

8 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Also what's with the TXT slander going in in here? Why should we hate on Taehyun of all people? He's great and so is the rest of the group. They're all great.  Chasing that Feeling is trash but they aren't. 

We love Soobin:allears:

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

We love Soobin:allears:

 

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

We love Huening Kai :allears:

 

and Beomgyu is cute too :allears:

 

 

 

Despite their flaws like Soobin lusting after Kai when he also thinks he's fat and the constant weight jokes. They're all great as a collective unit. We can agree on that right :gaycat5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.