Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

baddie sounds nothing like red velvet

visually tho, is like they took elements from like 10 different red velvet mvs

57 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

tbf, there haven't really been major gg releases in the past 2 months, so it makes sense why Oprah took over with her RIIZE payola. This thread will always be a gg thread at the end of the day, no matter how me and others are trying to include bgs as well

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

 

not you trying to throw her under the bus as if you're not the #1 SKZ propaganda spreader here 

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

if you think about it's a bit evil to make girl group members pose in front of food shelves...

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

so happy to see her back on music shows since she wasn’t able to promote in the last era :heart:

the edgy look really suits her

Liz has such a pretty tone tbh... maybe she does deserve better

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Sakura is talentless and devoid of personality, I wish her the best.

 

 

:rip:You didn't really follow any LSRF contents did you?

4 minutes ago, hindsight said:

not you trying to throw her under the bus as if you're not the #1 SKZ propaganda spreader here 

 

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

Read my sentence again, sweetie: 

 

Quote

tbf, there haven't really been major gg releases in the past 2 months, so it makes sense why Oprah took over with her RIIZE payola. This thread will always be a gg thread at the end of the day, no matter how me and others are trying to include bgs as well

C93qLYGXUAE3Cov.thumb.jpg.902168c702222d

55 minutes ago, Adama said:

Honeslty none of them really fit GC except Yujin 
 

Liz improved her dancing a lot but yeah I prefer them with more girly and elegant concept like After like, LD or I AM. 

Too bad the OTR choreo is their worst, really lacked energy :dies:

 

See it’s only « the studio » :deadbanana4:. It worked out but a chorus with Liz would have been more pleasant same for I AM lol 

I think Yujin just  has this really bold, confident vibe to her voice that I can see why their producers would use it so much for climax moments in songs. 

12 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

Did they just said ALBUM!? I hope all this delay is because she’s releasing another full album instead of a Mini but honestly idc just give us new music :superman:

After all these new songs Jini with C'mon remains my new fave. IVE served very little i am afraid. :( 

21 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F8VAKp6aUAAhf34?format=jpg&name=4096x409F8VAJn4bYAAhbuw?format=jpg&name=4096x409F8VAHGgaEAA8B3Y?format=jpg&name=4096x409F8VAInQb0AAjEpE?format=jpg&name=4096x409F8VAFLCbsAAT42w?format=jpg&name=4096x409F8VACnDb0AAJZFD?format=jpg&name=4096x409

It’s 7 PM for me now but I’m about to go outside and buy Pringles because of this

Y’all really thought a song called Baddie was going to move someone?

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Y’all really thought a song called Baddie was going to move someone?

 

spacer.png

It moved me!

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Y’all really thought a song called Baddie was going to move someone?

 

spacer.png

This GIF! The zesty little walk. :heart:Who is this?

I listened to I’ve Mine like 4 times and it’s solid Holy Moly is their career highlight :celestial6:

Edited by FACT

17 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

This GIF! The zesty little walk. :heart:Who is this?

He’s from enhypen, but I can’t remember which member :rip: I think it’s Sunghoon or Jungwon.

19 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

This GIF! The zesty little walk. :heart:Who is this?

Enhypen Sunoo

19 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

This GIF! The zesty little walk. :heart:Who is this?

it's mother Sunoo from Enhypen

 

zydTHtM.gif

6 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Enhypen Sunoo

 

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it's mother Sunoo from Enhypen

 

zydTHtM.gif

 

8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

He’s from enhypen, but I can’t remember which member :rip: I think it’s Sunghoon or Jungwon.

Thank you! I love her :heart:

  • ATRL Moderator

Check the facts go check that

Check the facts go check that

Check the stats go check that

Check that, check that

 

zydTHtM.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.