Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Pinter said:

Switch no 1 with no 3 and then switch no 5 with no 4...and there you go the right mathing... 

 

spacer.png

Queendeath is the only bad song in the list... I love Spicy, I Am, OMG and Unforgiven almost equally. the girls are stomping hard this year.

 

79675b80a35188f5e489fcfd0b5111f8b050ea9b.gifv

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I just realized that what Gidle talked about in the lyrics of Queen Card, which is clearly satirical commentary, is what Blackpink talk about in all their songs unironically :dies:

Gidle did something with "Paradise". Very good sing. But "I feel" mini is very disappointing. 

Yeah the title track is god awful, send Soyeon to jail for this one :skull: The guitar riff is extremely familiar too, is it a sample??

OMG > Spicy > I Am >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Queencard  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the fiery pits of hell >>>>>>>>>>>> unforgiven

7 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Yeah the title track is god awful, send Soyeon to jail for this one :skull: The guitar riff is extremely familiar too, is it a sample??

not they just ripped of cake by the ocean

52 minutes ago, Somi said:

Paradise is just excellent :jonny: They’re really the Tame Impala of k-pop 

Don't compare Tame Impala to that trash tyvm

 

Guillotine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

GIDLE debuting outside of the top 10 vs LSFM NewJennies and IVE instant top 10 debuts...interesting

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

the way this looks is serving pornstar as a teacher, she mothered methinks

 

77b29bf3c5b194a577146561145d426d511e62fe

4 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

 

coming to dethrone I Am

another smash in the bag for them :hippo:

Why do y'all care so much about lyrics? I love Queencard and how these girls just don't care for the colonizer's language :fan: It's a fun and easy tune for the girls and y'all won't get it + they look hot

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

the way this looks is serving pornstar as a teacher, she mothered methinks

 

77b29bf3c5b194a577146561145d426d511e62fe

Real hot girl ****. 

 

 

 

 

OT: bad English lyrics have always been a staple in Kpop, but once they become this distracting, it's hard to enjoy the song on it's own. Queencard could be good but the lyrics are so overwhelmingly terrible that I just can't get into it. I Haven't felt this way since Pretty Girl by KARA was released. 

It is interesting how G-idle have 3rd gen sales numbers despite being typically considered the first 4th gen group.

They are quite GP oriented I guess but considering the level of digital smashery I would expect much more

I have information that could lead to the arrest of Soyeon for her contributions to G-ISIS.

 

spacer.png

Yeah Queencard is crap but the MV was fun to watch. The rest of the EP is actually good but that title is just abysmal, they almost had me with Allergy but their next comeback gonna be my breaking point with their title track terrorism at this rate

 

spacer.png

What I don't get with G-idle is that Minnie and Yuqi both speak decent English, why do they not fight Soyeon on her lyrics :skull: 

Queencard... The music video is great. 

 

The song... It was cute, the "I'm a Queencard" hook is quite catchy though. Imo a downgrade from Nxde

"Pretty like Ariana" 

 

"Twerking on the runway"

 

Some of these lyrics :fan:

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

What I don't get with G-idle is that Minnie and Yuqi both speak decent English, why do they not fight Soyeon on her lyrics :skull: 

The same way Giselle didn’t stop aespa from singing “you make me feel me good do you wanna upside down, you make me feel me good don’t you wanna up and down” :rip: They have no control probably idk  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.