Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

We need Boynextdoor to finish this terrible month asap What the hell were these girl groups thinking? 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

6 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

the new idle is so trash omfg :gaycat7:

 

the way the tasteless korean gp is gonna eat it up too :gaycat7:

 

why is yuqi’s part in the second verse like that, i bet soyeon wrote that :shakeno:

 

also while we’re at it, the way miyeon says queencard gives me the ick as well :monkey:

A reminder that Yuqi and Minnie’s solo songs have normal and non cringe English lyrics, so yes it’s all Soyeon. :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

not wet jisoo getting brave when Kim Jiwoong serves mother every day

Don't forget the mother of all mothers :cm:

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, siratakexxx said:

Wdym? It is still in top 40 on Spotify (45 days)

 

 

 

 

 

I mean, maybe but its presence doesn't feel as strong

In comparison Lisa's MONEY that was also a TikTok hit was literally everywhere and it did much better on Spotify

 

Of course, for any kpop act such stats would be amazing regardless, but since it's Blackpink I guess the standards are not as low

FROMIS FULL ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT :jonny5: I literally screamed with joy

 

Queencard is a bop in HQ, also loving Lucid :duca: 

11 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Don't forget the mother of all mothers :cm:

 

 

 

the facial expression, mother :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I mean, maybe but its presence doesn't feel as strong

In comparison Lisa's MONEY that was also a TikTok hit was literally everywhere and it did much better on Spotify

 

Of course, for any kpop act such stats would be amazing regardless, but since it's Blackpink I guess the standards are not as low

Well money was super viral hit…

Flower is doing better than Lalisa and OTG and tbh I thought she’d been out of the top 100 since it wasn’t well received. 

Yeah the GIDLE mini is cute, Allergy and Peter Pan are the only skips. Queencard is also much better than Nxde and Tomboy and I can see it smashing hard. The video is so pretty as well, they look so cxnty :WAP: 

30 minutes ago, siratakexxx said:

Wdym? It is still in top 40 on Spotify (45 days)

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo won (like I said she would) :fan:

queencard SLAYS :jonny5: "my boob and booty is hot" "twerking on the runway" i'm obsessed 

ec69312b1a1d5df823fc169899564c9c878e9608

Why is Queencard slapping so hard, I was ready to hate it after that Twitter snippet but the HQ song is such a ******* bop :jonny: 

 

I'M TWERKING ON THE RUNWAY :WAP: 

Who is the G Idle girl who raps after the first chorus? I hate her tone so much, she did the same in Nxde :redface:

Soyeon: “I don’t wanna play this pingpong. I would rather film a TikTok. your mother raised u as a prince but dis is queendom right?”

 

The average Korean: “ㅋㅋㅋ wow Soyeons English lyrics are so daebak and hip” *gives her a PAK*

 

ifans: “ummmmm why does soyeon keep writing songs with bad English :confused:“

Edited by Butters

5 minutes ago, Butters said:

Soyeon: “I don’t wanna play this pingpong. I would rather film a TikTok. your mother raised u as a prince but dis is queendom right?”

 

The average Korean: “ㅋㅋㅋ wow Soyeons English lyrics are so daebak and hip” *gives her a PAK*

 

ifans: “ummmmm why does soyeon keep writing songs with bad English :confused:“

She writes these English raps for the Koreans with bad English and it’s more and more clear every comeback :rofl:

im sure Minnie and Yuqi might object and offer to correct the grammar or phrasing but Soyeon is probably like NOPE :dies:

Edited by Witnessed ET

Gidle was a catchy song with trash lyrics 

 

I feel bad for Koreans because everyone is laughing at them enjoying these cringy lyrics 

Spicy = I Am > Queencard >> Unforgiven

the girls have been slaying this month though

ec69312b1a1d5df823fc169899564c9c878e9608

Queencard is fun, a bop 

 

I also listened to "Dream" by Baby monster and it's very good, they have beautiful vocal tones :bird:

wew the idle girlies look so sickening in the video :jonnycat: I didn't know they were so HOT!

 

what a fun MV, the budget is there!

the song is cute but also isn't, Ill have to get used to the chorus

Gidle is the kpop group with the worst music

 

It used to be ITZY but Gidle dont have a Not Shy or 24 hours on their disco

Edited by TanjiroKamado

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

She had a vision 

Wait that’s actually brilliant. 
the video is really good. Makes the song more listenable. Maybe it’s a grower 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.