Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Why y'all want Grimes like kpop songsย :biblionny: no more noise please

Grimes doesn't make noise lol. The k-pop noise that NCT and SKZ make come actually from inside the house

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

6 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

compared to their other mv teasers, but true SM views have been flopping across the board for awhile nowย :rip:

Theyโ€™ve released like 4 videos in the past week. That always kills youtube views/algorithmย 

These cities are blessed

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Canโ€™t believe IAM is bigger than the smash hits DITTO and OMG in SK. Like Starship really won with IVEย :dies:
ย 

Edited by Adama

24 minutes ago, Adama said:

ย 

Top 3 of their best TT!

ย 

I think my Top 3 is Tempo, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right.

But Overdose is up there on Top 5ย :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Canโ€™t believe IAM is bigger than the smash hits DITTO and OMG in SK. Like Starship really won with IVEย :dies:
ย 

Ditto has 655 PAK so not really. I Am is still smashing harder than I thought though.ย 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Okay LIVE VOCALS!

They're 3/26 nowย :clap3:

ย 

ย 

I appreciate the live vocals but yall really set yunjin up with that opera payola. She's serving discount store wendyย :)

ย 

The way Kazuha was the most consistently stable like...ย :rip:

42 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

spicy teaser doing well on twitter but kinda flopping on youtubeย :gaycat6:

youtube is lowkey dead

even for kpop artists

ย 

8 hours ago, elevate said:

Poor you. This will be in your head for the next week at least. You'll wake up with nananananaknocknocknkock in your head, think about in your dreams, hum it everywhere you go.ย 

ย 

:gaycat7:

itโ€™s just so catchyย :clownny:

Spicy sounds promising and all the track videos are visually stunning and do a good job selling the music. So glad they finally move on from the kwangya stuff that nobody care about except diehard fans.

10 minutes ago, Delly said:

Ditto has 655 PAK so not really. I Am is still smashing harder than I thought though.ย 

itโ€™s shaping up to be bigger though + ditto was released earlier

but time will tell so who knows

ย 

Edited by hallucinate

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

itโ€™s shaping up to be bigger though + ditto was released earlier

but time will tell so who knows

ย 

IVE songs always have the higher peaks but NJ won in terms of longevity tho. That 655 PAK is impossible to surpass especially in a full house like this. Aespa is coming back soon and they will take #1 in Bugs and Youtube at the very least.ย 

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

itโ€™s shaping up to be bigger though + ditto was released earlier

but time will tell so who knows

ย 

Ditto was released in 2022 tho and was #1 for like 15 weeks :rip:ย 

21 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I think my Top 3 is Tempo, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right.

But Overdose is up there on Top 5ย :gaycat1:

My top 3 is Call me baby, Monster and Overdose!ย 
I used to donโ€™t like Love me right (just like themย :dies:) but it grew on meย 

ย 

20 minutes ago, Delly said:

Ditto has 655 PAK so not really. I Am is still smashing harder than I thought though.ย 

Ditto indeed had 655 PAK but for now IAM is more stronger than both Ditto and OMG first month. Thatโ€™s why I said itโ€™s crazy! Only thing left is the longevityย 

Edited by Adama

16 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Ditto was released in 2022 tho and was #1 for like 15 weeks :rip:ย 

โ€œbut time will tell so who knowsโ€ย :giraffe:

edit: wait nvm i just understood, youโ€™re right

still bigger peak in uls tho so there is that

Edited by hallucinate

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

My top 3 is Call me baby, Monster and Overdose!ย 
I used to donโ€™t like Love me right (just like themย :dies:) but it grew on meย 

This is me, but with Ko Ko Bop. I didn't like It when It dropped, but I think the blame is on The War. The b-sides are just too good, It overshadowed the title trackย :gaycat2:

But I like it nowdays

18 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

They really do.ย 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ย 

Oh wow what a photoshoot

ย 

everyone is serving except Jay :clap3:

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

Okay LIVE VOCALS!

They're 3/26 nowย :clap3:

ย 

ย 

they should keep the lipsync.ย 

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

This is me, but with Ko Ko Bop. I didn't like It when It dropped, but I think the blame is on The War. The b-sides are just too good, It overshadowed the title trackย :gaycat2:

But I like it nowdays

Kokofraud was overshadowed by The EVE so bad lol !ย 

59 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Grimes doesn't make noise lol

Sure grandma now letโ€™s get you to bed

ย 

spacer.png

Just now, Adama said:

Kokofraud was overshadowed by The EVE so bad lol !ย 

For real

The way The Eve is the most memorable and covered song from the eraย :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Oh wow what a photoshoot

ย 

everyone is serving except Jay :clap3:

amymikesnatch.gif

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ย 

oh he ate

ย 

johnny-perched.gif

Why is Kai always doing these challenges like the rent is due? Either way, he's way more fruity than I expected first getting to know this group. Taehyun and Beomgyu still the only straights is hilarious to me.

1 hour ago, elevate said:

Very comfortable with one anotherย :gaycat2:

ย 

ย 

That concert ended at 10. As soon as I got to the hotel, I went straight to bed. They were the performers and yet stayed up to do an hour long livestream? I could never.

7 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Which of the seventeen members are gay

ย 

Iโ€™m tryna see somethingย 

ย 

26 minutes ago, Delly said:

IVE songs always have the higher peaks but NJ won in terms of longevity tho. That 655 PAK is impossible to surpass especially in a full house like this. Aespa is coming back soon and they will take #1 in Bugs and Youtube at the very least.ย 

Yeah reaching Ditto 655 PAK is virtually impossible with Aespa and Gidle (who have 2 back to back PAK) comeback on the corner, but I do hope they can at least surpass Zico Any Song 330 PAK record which is reachable considered I AM already did over 300 PAK.

ย 

Honestly both NJ and IVE have very insane longevity with most of their hits still charted on top 30 Melon daily chart but I do agree NJ have slight edge over IVE longevity wise with Hype Boy never leave top 10 since debut while After Like on top 20.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.