Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Which of the seventeen members are gay

 

I’m tryna see something 

My bet is on Vernon :gaycat2:

I've never met a straight man fan of Charli XCX and Rina Sawayama 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

it’s shaping up to be bigger though + ditto was released earlier

but time will tell so who knows

 

Gosh, digital market is really dying in Korea... I remember BP doing like 85-90M digital points a week at their peak.....

1 hour ago, Delly said:

Ditto has 655 PAK so not really. I Am is still smashing harder than I thought though. 

please I am hold the biggest index points this year. Ditto is huge but it was empty house.

 

8 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Gosh, digital market is really dying in Korea... I remember BP doing like 85-90M digital points a week at their peak.....

Kind of. But it’s because of downloads declined so much only BG Stans mass buy.  I don’t think  NL, Hype boy and LD passed 30M in a week but with incredible longevity so they will most likely reach 1B (NL already did) 

3 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

From the audience?

 

:cm:

:hoetenks:
 

The way kitsch is a bop. I take back what I said A 10/10 song without the horrible rap :wanda: 

Spotify Global Day 5 #64 (+2) I AM — 1,750,040 #75 (-8) unforgiven — 1,683,238
 

IVE 2nd biggest 4th gen GG confirmed :giraffe: WY and friends won again 

 

Next Level being such a big hit still amazes me given how the song is, I remember the reactions when it dropped :gaycat6:

unforgiven is bad and wasted all the goodwill and hype they built with antifragile and their year end performances.

newjeans vs ive

 

give it up

 

in july newjeans will obliterate ive records again, then ive next comeback will surpass newjeans again.

they're equally smashing what's so hard to understand :foxaylove2:

So glad SM is doing first week promo this time around.

Girls promo was awful...they weren't even in Korea when the album came out.

 

 

:rip: x 50000000000

were second takes not permitted? BEP has really dropped the ball with this desolate group

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

 

That concert ended at 10. As soon as I got to the hotel, I went straight to bed. They were the performers and yet stayed up to do an hour long livestream? I could never.

They had extra adrenaline! :cm:

 

So many interesting ways to get rid of such adrenaline :gaycat2:

 

 

1 hour ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

FIFTY FIFTY team should push for a remix ASAP :psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:
 

 

Well, come on, Mrs Grande

 

6d2ed69ef81d5e1a6c9be5dfdd428e25

3 minutes ago, Cazy said:

 

:rip: x 50000000000

were second takes not permitted? BEP has really dropped the ball with this desolate group

I AM chorus is high for nothing  :ace:. 

 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

For real

The way The Eve is the most memorable and covered song from the era :clap3:

And Isn’t the Eve one of the most covered b side ever? 
 

30 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:hoetenks:
 

The way kitsch is a bop. I take back what I said A 10/10 song without the horrible rap :wanda: 

Spotify Global Day 5 #64 (+2) I AM — 1,750,040 #75 (-8) unforgiven — 1,683,238
 

IVE 2nd biggest 4th gen GG confirmed :giraffe: WY and friends won again 

 

Omg same! I hated Kitsch but now I like it, especially in the album! But I still think that except Yunjin, they didn’t fit the choreography 

 

 

I was bored so I rewatched every BLACKPINK music video from BOOMBAYAH till Flower.

 

Ugh their evolution is so crazy, the way they went from mega rookies to massive superstars, icons only.

24 minutes ago, elevate said:

They had extra adrenaline! :cm:

 

So many interesting ways to get rid of such adrenaline :gaycat2:

 

 

Well, come on, Mrs Grande

 

6d2ed69ef81d5e1a6c9be5dfdd428e25

Honestly I don't typically belive same gender idols in the same group would fo that, seems kinda messy and bad for business. But if there were a group I'd believe indulges in that, it'd be them.

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:deadbanana2:

This Britney tribute was good :jonnycat:! Everglow music are just full of hits! Yueha can choke 

so I checked Circle points of the first 3 weeks after the album release for both NewJeans and IVE and here’s what I got: 

 

IVE (charting songs: Eleven, LD, AL, Kitsch, I AM - 4 comebacks) 

1st week 84.6m

2nd week 98.2m

3rd week 95.4m 

 

NewJeans (charting songs: Attention, HB, Cookie, Hurt, Ditto, OMG - 2 comebacks) 

1st week 108m

2nd week 109m

3rd week 109m 

 

 

:flower:

Edited by Hazy

8 minutes ago, Hazy said:

so I checked first 3 weeks after the album release for both NewJeans and IVE and here’s what I got: 

 

IVE (charting songs: Eleven, LD, AL, Kitsch, I AM - 4 comebacks) 

1st week 84.6m

2nd week 98.2m

3rd week 95.4m 

 

NewJeans (charting songs: Attention, HB, Cookie, Hurt, Ditto, OMG - 2 comebacks) 

1st week 108m

2nd week 109m

3rd week 109m 

 

 

:flower:

NJ > IVE but lbr both of them are undisputedly top 2 among 4th Gen ggs and destroyed most of their peers :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

And Isn’t the Eve one of the most covered b side ever? 

 

Probably

I rarely see a b-side being so covered :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

NJ > IVE but lbr both of them are undisputedly top 2 among 4th Gen ggs and destroyed most of their peers :giraffe:

yeah, both are killing it :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.