Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Giselleโ€™s the only one consistently serving imagine if SM gave a **** about her.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

Viral hate tweet for Spicyย :jonnycat:ย main it-song tingzย 

ย 

ย 

Just now, katyberry said:

Viral hate tweet for Spicyย :jonnycat:ย main it-song tingzย 

ย 

ย 

Not a hate tweet though

ย 

ย 

Just now, Flomik said:

Not a hate tweet though

ย 

ย 

It had evil intentions and even then, comparing any song to sneakers is just offensiveย :deadbanana2:

Cupid is #1 on Spotify Global combined (Twin+OG+Sped Up versions) :deadbanana2:

ย 

Who would have guessed that the biggest Kpop song since Gangnam Style would be released by a no1currie 4th gen GG :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Cupid is #1 on Spotify Global combined (Twin+OG+Sped Up versions) :deadbanana2:

ย 

Who would have guessed that the biggest Kpop song since Gangnam Style would be released by a no1currie 4th gen GG :jonny5:

They need to pull a Jimin and combined all the streams for a #1 peak.

Just now, BIAATCH said:

They need to pull a Jimin and combined all the streams for a #1 peak.

Im pretty sure it is combined for the Hot 100 right?ย 
spacer.png

This is almost the double of views in all their unveil videos from Maxident era during first hourย :rip:ย and It's not even a hard-hitting track that are more beloved by the fandomย 

ย 

Their hype is insane this eraย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Sneakers is such a bop I donโ€™t care :jonny3:You all just donโ€™t get it.ย 

I hope ITZY give us another ICY/Sneakers song this summer.ย 

I kid you not when I say I have no idea whatโ€™s the title track for aespa comeback.

ย 

And thatโ€™s ok because all I care about is Thirsty. I must have watched that preview track video about 20 times.ย 
ย 

OBSESSED

ย 

B SIDE OF THE YEAR

ย 

IM SO SORRY BLUE BLOOD
ย 

ย 

Btw Odd Eye Circle coming back

ย 

so HeeJin Solo comeback is expectedย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Comedor said:

I kid you not when I say I have no idea whatโ€™s the title track for aespa comeback.

ย 

And thatโ€™s ok because all I care about is Thirsty. I must have watched that preview track video about 20 times.ย 
ย 

OBSESSED

ย 

B SIDE OF THE YEAR

ย 

IM SO SORRY BLUE BLOOD
ย 

ย 

Taste. WTMW & Thirsty have been the only two songs on rihpeat since they dropped

Edited by Kety

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Opinions?ย :jonny5:

Loved the snippet, and it gives Latin/Major Lazer Monbathon vibe with the saxophone samples.ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, xrosup said:

I was surprised too they started teasing with the Changbin track. I heard the track video was filmed when they were in Paris :duca:ย 

ย 

Image

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

can we talk about Chan's hair? it's looking tragic... my man needs either a wig on his head now or hair transplantย 

ย 

Image

ย 

Yeah I was thought the snippet was about Hall of Fame at first, but turns out they teasing the 6th track aka Changbin tracks.

ย 

I'm kinda amaze Stays didn't know anything about them shooting DLC MV when there's many sasaeng follow them on Paris during the Music Bank Paris event.ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

It seems like each symbol on the tracklist is a representation of the songย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Truly serving Taylor with all these Easter eggย :clap3:

Edited by discreetinside

14 hours ago, Cyanide said:

Which of the seventeen members are gay

ย 

Iโ€™m tryna see somethingย 

Seungkwan obv

Joshua

Jun

Jeonghan

ย 

This is everything Lee Hyori was serving in 2008 and more, that Sakura break was EVERYTHING. Hope this is getting a music video.

4 minutes ago, Rominho. said:

ย 

This is everything Lee Hyori was serving in 2008 and more, that Sakura break was EVERYTHING. Hope this is getting a music video.

This song is really cute, I don't get the hate for it in this thread

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Btw Odd Eye Circle coming back

ย 

so HeeJin Solo comeback is expectedย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I need a Odd Eye Circle + Heejin collab or three

The views on thisย :eek:ย Warner Music better start hyping tf out of BB Girls comeback

ย 


so excited to see what theyโ€™llย do now that they can finally work with other producers and actual professionals (instead of their CEOโ€™s untalented relatives)ย :jonnycat:

40 minutes ago, Rominho. said:

ย 

This is everything Lee Hyori was serving in 2008 and more, that Sakura break was EVERYTHING. Hope this is getting a music video.

This might be the best promotional rollout ever. I donโ€™t know how the girls managed to pull off so many songs, but I guess they were padding their set list for their concert.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.