Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:27 AM, Eternium said:

MHJ is giving you the same thing she gave with SM. Just say you have a hate boner for SM and move on :skull: 

:ahh: 

So it's a MHJ group then :gaycat2: this is why your logic flawed, MHJ was the mind of those SM groups visual and imagery (and I've heard she even chose specific sound and music for some groups), now that she has her own label and an own group and is doing what she does best with her own idea, suddenly the group becomes an SM'd group :dies: 

 

Not even the first time, you did it with BP too bc you were holding on to that YG statement a decade ago where he said he wanted to create his own snsd group. The same man who mediaplay how GD will write/produce songs for them but more than 5 years later, BP debuted, none of it happened, there's zero similarity of BP to snsd at all but BP uses pink so they are snsd'd :toofunny2: the credit grabbing at it's finest :bibliahh:weird because it's literally these 2 girl groups that have charted in BB single chart while the actual SM groups have none of that :rip: so what now? In order for the other labels to chart in BB 100, they need to be sm'd?

 

Quote

it would kill you inside to accept the truth that you stan a Min Heejin, SM’d group

It's more like it kills you inside how MHJ is finding more success outside of SM and her own group is even reaching the western validation that SM have been trying since boa!

 

And for the record, I'm not an SM anti. I do for sure don't like aespa and making fun of the sheeps here but I'll give credits where it's due! I can list down other kpop groups that inspired by SM groups, if you want, heck I even want the 4th gen boy group I root to copy exo from concepts to music!

4 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

I'm not sure why she looks familiar to me  :penguin:

 

 

She is gorgeous (but I can already see koreans being racist of her :monkey:) and from the pre-debut clips I've seen of her she has so much personality for such a young age, hopefully she won't change that once debut! I am also the most excited for her performance vid bc from their first video, her monthly performance was shown twice while the others only once!

Why does LE SSERAFIM still have no CFs (except the one Kazuha has) :dies: It's like the IZ*ONE post-rigging news CF curse all over again

I can't believed she is this GOOD! With all the pre-debut vids that came out from most members, hers was the most recent and the most underwhelming from dancing to singing but OH MY what a TALENT and the attitude, the moves.. girl got the rhythm :clap3:I also love her tone as well, easily up there with Haewon, Liz, Rei and Hanni as my fave 4th gen fave vocals already :heart: btw, a tee from a credible source, Ruka is apparently THE GIRL, the most likely to be the Lisa of the group, the center but she is also rumored to be the leader within the fandom. We will see!

Edited by GucciBang

48 minutes ago, Butters said:

Why does LE SSERAFIM still have no CFs (except the one Kazuha has) :dies: It's like the IZ*ONE post-rigging news CF curse all over again

Too old.

 

:cm:

6 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Too old.

 

:cm:

Same median age as aespa though :chick3:

MOTHER :WAP: 

the solo is really coming I fear :duca: 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

MOTHER :WAP: 

the solo is really coming I fear :duca: 

 

 

 

:jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny::jonny:

8 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

you took it a step too far here

 

be10db2edf595e3b35242137bbbfd60bbacb6816

I think OMG has a very fun chorus and great choreo. It kinda ends there.

8 hours ago, CrisPop said:

Nearly 16 years into her career :clap3:

The way she’s about to have a bigger decade in the 2020s than in the 2000s and the 2010s. And girls thought IU and G-Dragon would ever be able to come for her :skull: 

5 hours ago, Luckitty said:

i feel like sm is not gonna credit the writer(s) or fairuz for the sample :rip: arabic songs always get "sampled" illegaly aka stolen 

 

tb to when fairuz sued madonna and got madonna's album banned in lebanon:

https://amp.beirut.com/l/62427

I never knew they sued her. No wonder Erotica was such a mess.

 

I’m sure SM bought the sample - I wouldn’t imagine it would sell for a high amount in South Korea.

1 hour ago, GucciBang said:

So it's a MHJ group then :gaycat2: this is why your logic flawed, MHJ was the mind of those SM groups visual and imagery (and I've heard she even chose specific sound and music for some groups), now that she has her own label and an own group and is doing what she does best with her own idea, suddenly the group becomes an SM'd group :dies: 

 

Not even the first time, you did it with BP too bc you were holding on to that YG statement a decade ago where he said he wanted to create his own snsd group. The same man who mediaplay how GD will write/produce songs for them but more than 5 years later, BP debuted, none of it happened, there's zero similarity of BP to snsd at all but BP uses pink so they are snsd'd :toofunny2: the credit grabbing at it's finest :bibliahh:weird because it's literally these 2 girl groups that have charted in BB single chart while the actual SM groups have none of that :rip: so what now? In order for the other labels to chart in BB 100, they need to be sm'd?

 

It's more like it kills you inside how MHJ is finding more success outside of SM and her own group is even reaching the western validation that SM have been trying since boa!

 

And for the record, I'm not an SM anti. I do for sure don't like aespa and making fun of the sheeps here but I'll give credits where it's due! I can list down other kpop groups that inspired by SM groups, if you want, heck I even want the 4th gen boy group I root to copy exo from concepts to music!

Baby, I credit MHJ for making SM and some of my favorite groups whom they are. I’ve even gone so far as to defend NewJeans and support their music (even when I don’t really like it) just because I appreciate MHJ’s contributions. :skull: Literally, what the **** is your point? MHJ is SM.

 

BP literally has a Seohyun clone with Jisoo and we saw YG drop their company’s brand (“ugly,” relatable idols) because they wanted to copy SNSD’s visuals. If BlackPink weren’t SNSD clones, Jisoo wouldn’t be in the group and they wouldn’t be modeling at all.

 

And how are you going to stan absolute flops like EXO and then come after Aespa? You accuse me of being a delusional SM stan, and then stan one of their most garbage, poorly managed flop groups. :gaycat1:

We’re coming for a pure sales flop. Pray for our girlies :jonny: 

GOT gonna flop so bad, majority of the MYs and Reveluvs are boycotting this ****.

 

but at least it already sold more than BoA’s album :giraffe:

 

17 minutes ago, Eternium said:

We’re coming for a pure sales flop. Pray for our girlies :jonny: 

my poor aespa babies being dragged down to another floppery yet again :toofunny2:

sm stop using aespa for clout and sales challenge 2023

46 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

:clap3:

 

With each day i love "Ditto" more. Something very special about it.

27 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Jisoo SERVING for GQ :gaycat5:

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE IS SO MOTHER SHES COMINGGGGGGGG

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

MOTHER :WAP: 

the solo is really coming I fear :duca: 

 

 

 

MOTHERRRRRRR :jonny5:

are stray kids ever not releasing music :deadbanana: i swear i see them teasing something every few weeks

the possibility of Jisoo and Jimin going against each other in February :deadbanana4: YG never change 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.