Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 hours ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

SM is going to hell :deadbanana4: 

How could they let Karina out like this

May be an image of 1 person, bangs and text

It’s purposeful, intentional sabotage for Giselle to shine this era, I fear. :gaycat3:

14 minutes ago, scheibe said:

when is she going to release new music?

At her Givenchy event yesterday, she talked about it and said her new album and a tour is coming this summer :clap3:

 

She has been busy opening 5 new Blanc & Eclare stores in 6 months and appearing on TV shows in China

 

Also despite not releasing anything for 5 years, she's still made it to the best selling solo females on Circle chart :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Zack

28 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Karina

 

ImagenImagenImagen

She looks good here, that other picture must be a fluke :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

does aespa have any competition on may 8 in the US? I want them to be the 2nd kpop gg to reach #1 on bb200 :duca: :WAP:

 

US preorders don’t ship until June 30th so I doubt that will happen sadly 

8 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

 

my basement :jonny:

 

flood-water-flow-swept-away-basement-tpy

The fucklng music lmao, but so fire I imagined his left hand doing something different and touching his ear

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

JYP tried everything, even a chinese boygroup. And their biggest group on China is one full of koreans they never promoted there :dies:

 

I just searched out of curiousity and I didn't find their album on Target, Walmart nor It's not being sold on Amazon by an official distributor. The only place I found it was Barnes&Nobles and I doubt It helps them, cause I suppose most of their fans don't know It's available there, since It's not anywhere else. 

This is their official US store. https://shop.ive-starship.com/

I think some of y’all are underestimating how long it actually takes to ship **** from Korea. Id imagine it takes even longer now post covid w freight delays still being normalized too. IVEs album might end up in Target like the OMG album where it’s like a full month or two after release. Same with aespas MY WORLD, which as of now isn’t on any US retailer site aside from their official US store.

Just now, Sept said:

Unforgiven does sound like an Itchy song :skull: 

It gives Good Boy Gone Bad (derogatory) :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

I love my LE SSERAFIM girlies but no one will ever top the original. 

 

 

not this worst title track by itzy :gaycat7:

6 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I think some of y’all are underestimating how long it actually takes to ship **** from Korea. Id imagine it takes even longer now post covid w freight delays still being normalized too. IVEs album might end up in Target like the OMG album where it’s like a full month or two after release. Same with aespas MY WORLD, which as of now isn’t on any US retailer site aside from their official US store.

OMG went on sale late because they didn’t have the distribution deal before 

LSRFM’s album ships on May 5th in Europe 

 

10 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

This is their official US store. https://shop.ive-starship.com/

Ah, thank you for the additional info! I didn't know they had a store 

9 minutes ago, Hazy said:

OMG went on sale late because they didn’t have the distribution deal before 

LSRFM’s album ships on May 5th in Europe 

 

well yeah that makes sense. IVE isn’t in any US retailers bc they had no distributor until almost a week or two before release. aespa clearly doesn’t have any for the new album bc of how poorly the rollout has been (3 weeks to release isn’t enough time to ship to Targets across the US). LSRFM had the most comprehensive rollout of the the three so i’m not shocked that it’s the most competent with the shipping dates. 

Unforgiven sounds promising. I don't know what y'all are hearing. 

24 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

It gives Good Boy Gone Bad (derogatory) :gaycat6:

oh no it really does :gaycat7:

 

at least they’ll redeem themselves with the Eve song

15 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

 

I love this. And the “Antifragile” set. Their team really had a vision and HYBE is serving SM more than SM is serving SM in 2023. I’m gagged :jonny5: 

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

well yeah that makes sense. IVE isn’t in any US retailers bc they had no distributor until almost a week or two before release. aespa clearly doesn’t have any for the new album bc of how poorly the rollout has been (3 weeks to release isn’t enough time to ship to Targets across the US). LSRFM had the most comprehensive rollout of the the three so i’m not shocked that it’s the most competent with the shipping dates. 

Didn’t IVE’s special edition just come out yesterday, too? They also ship slowly. Look at how “After LIKE” was moderate and then climbed over 600k+ outside of its debut week.

2 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

 

 

a MOMENT :jonny5:

Their best song, I still revisit this song very oftenly

5 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

 

 

a MOMENT :jonny5:

their best tt :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.