Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Their best song tho

 

 

 

spacer.png

Lies sweetie

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Lies sweetie

 

Lies is a queen too 

 

I love most of BIGBANG's title tracks. The problem are the b-sides from their older albums. I only like Tonight, (Still) Alive and MADE (this one only have one b-side so...) as an album.

 

spacer.png

 

 

Took to long to get to Daddy Changbin. Hyunjin looks good. No idea who the two after Hyunjin are one of them looks like the lesser version of Jake from ENGODPEN. Lee Know wasn't lying when he said he's cute :jonny5: would've licked his feet in that setting right there. 

8 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Erm no that’s not what I meant or implied at all lol.

 

I meant YG is releasing this content which they have absolute control of, meaning they can edit  and produce it any shape or form as they like. This isn’t a dig at YG either since Kpop is over produced and edited regardless. I watched one clip and saw they can sing, I would just be more interesting in seeing a proper live first before judging their talents. 

Oh I see what you mean

we’ll I guess you will have to wait and see then

 

but I’m confident they won’t be pulling any TWICE-esque stunts

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Lies is a queen too 

 

I love most of BIGBANG's title tracks. The problem are the b-sides from their older albums. I only like Tonight, (Still) Alive and MADE (this one only have one b-side so...) as an album.

 

spacer.png

Idk much about their b-sides but their singles released during the 00s stomps on whatever they released after

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Idk much about their b-sides but their singles released during the 00s stomps on whatever they released after

 

Not you ignoring Haru Haru in your list 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Not you ignoring Haru Haru in your list 

 

spacer.png

I forgot it and added it quickly 

spacer.png

 

I love old K-pop MVs had storylines like this

 

And that's why B.A.P's videography >>>>

 

spacer.png

The Pinks @ MET Gala Monday? :duca: Put your :clown: masks on Blinks! just in case

 

 

 

If we’re all being honest I don’t get the Yunjin hype. Pretty girl talented for sure but doesn’t really stand out to me personally.

17 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

 

Took to long to get to Daddy Changbin. Hyunjin looks good. No idea who the two after Hyunjin are one of them looks like the lesser version of Jake from ENGODPEN. Lee Know wasn't lying when he said he's cute :jonny5: would've licked his feet in that setting right there. 

The first member after Hyunjin is Han who's part of producing unit (3Racha) along with Bang Chan and Changbin and they make all the SKZ songs. Han is known for being one of the most talented idols ever cause the guy can sing, rap, dance, perform, produce etc. like he's good at literally everything 

ae18732e58ad0daf32aff21b15aa2742.jpg

 

The second member after Hyunjin is Seungmin aka the main vocalist of the group

de06cc30d27fe51294f2ff957e2c0cf5.jpg

Ngl Taeyang selling on par with Hyo shook me a little bit, I thought he had the 2nd biggest fanbase amongst VIPs. Makes me doubt GDruggie could outsell Taeyeon if he was to release a physical album now (Yawn almost sold 300K with INVU)

2 minutes ago, Kety said:

Ngl Taeyang selling on par with Hyo shook me a little bit, I thought he had the 2nd biggest fanbase amongst VIPs. Makes me doubt GDruggie could outsell Taeyeon if he was to release a physical album now (Yawn almost sold 300K with INVU)

He doesn’t need to outsell YAWN, he’s already bigger than her. No one referred to her as the queen of anything, but he’s the king of Kpop for a reason

 

he’s already eclipsed his peers

12 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Poor ITZY

they were leading the pack (4th gen) only to fall down the list with every new release.

 

Aespa japan domination begin:jonnycat:

 

They are promoting on billboard 3d japan, honestly their concept really fits japan no wonder they are such huge demand for them.. The ads look so amazing on 3d... 

Edited by Pinter

18 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Poor ITZY

they were leading the pack (4th gen) only to fall down the list with every new release.

They will probably come back stronger this year and have higher sales. They literally had 2, 1 million seller albums back to back with only 4 months in between :clap3:  ITZY were way to overexposed last year and had 2 Korean albums, 2 Japanese singles and 1 English single in the span of like 6 months :deadbanana2: So with this longer gap now between their last comeback to this upcoming one,  it will probably build more hype and anticipation 

Edited by Pluto2022

 

Surpassed GIRLS based on day to day tracking :jonny5:

 

they did it with "underwhelming" teaser :jonny5:

while your fave always serve the same old **** by doing the lame old surprise release

 

Edited by newaespa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.