Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

18 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It’s interesting how SKZ have a big fanbase in china. Which isn’t JYP groups biggest field

JYP tried everything, even a chinese boygroup. And their biggest group on China is one full of koreans they never promoted there :dies:

 

19 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They signed Columbia recently, but idk how they didn’t chart. This deal is ass. I hate it.

I just searched out of curiousity and I didn't find their album on Target, Walmart nor It's not being sold on Amazon by an official distributor. The only place I found it was Barnes&Nobles and I doubt It helps them, cause I suppose most of their fans don't know It's available there, since It's not anywhere else. 

40 minutes ago, Adama said:

WAKE1 is so ass idk how they will be able to handle ZB1 members popularity :ace:. I just know high brands are CALLING them for Zhang Hao,Jiwoong, Ricky and Hanbin 

 

 

They can't even promote Wonyoung & Sakura properly in IZ*ONE before. What can we expect from them now? :rip:

the inspiration for LSRFM’s i’m a mess song like I’m so serious rn :gaycat6:

 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

30 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

 

2 DAYS LEFT :coffee2:

Immediately thought of this

 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

does aespa have any competition on may 8 in the US? I want them to be the 2nd kpop gg to reach #1 on bb200 :duca: :WAP:

 

Morgan Wallen will probably still do at least 120k

 

as long as there is an improvement of sales from GIRLS, i will be satisfied :jonny2:

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

Hmm the snippet doesn’t sound like a hit compared to fearless and Antifragile…

 

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

NOT THIS :deadbanana2: 

 

 

Maeng basic skills better pull a Kiel if she’s the one doing the girls make up. Even if I’m skeptical for Jennie bc she never book Maeng for her solo gigs lol 

I love my LE SSERAFIM girlies but no one will ever top the original. 

 

 

If the chorus is the “Unforgiven, i’m a villain, they can kiss Melon #1 goodbye.

16 minutes ago, newaespa said:

 

from 29 days to 11 days :jonny5:

They are about to crash 2M sales :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

They are about to crash 2M sales :jonnycat:

1.5M first week

with the huge preorder numbers from the China bars recently, i hope it already surpassed 2mil

 

but 1st week preorder numbers always seem so frontloaded [for case such as GIRLS or even LSRF's Unforgiven] :noparty:

I don't like that LSFM preview.... let's wait for the full product :coffee2:

34 minutes ago, Flomik said:

 

this sounds as disgusting as that one itzy song :doc:

I didn’t hear the the good the bad the ugly sample from the track sampler so I assume there’s more to the song. Hopefully more to that chorus:celestial5: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.