Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Speaking of Babymonster, I have a question

 

If all this was filmed in the first half of 2022 (judging by Lisa's hair), then wtf they were doing after the filming? :rip:

Were they just sitting and waiting from August 2022 - May 2023 until YHS decides on the final girls? :deadbanana4:

Or they knew they all were IN so they were preparing for the debut album like Le Sserafim?

Edited by Flomik

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

Speaking of Babymonster, I have a question

 

If all this was filmed in the first half of 2022 (judging by Lisa's hair), then wtf they were doing after the filming? :rip:

Were they just sitting and waiting from August 2022 - May 2023 until YHS decides on the final girls? :deadbanana4:

Or they knew they all were IN so they were preparing for the debut album like Le Sserafim?

of course it’s already decided 

 

in their individual introductions they all were on the same set that looked like some jacket photoshoot - I believe the single is ready and they will debut not long after introducing the members in May 

I mean… they are teasing them from January, they have it all planned for sure :deadbanana4:

 

also Mel pointed out correctly - the song in the latest episode of their show was their original track 

new jeans and aespa stans wildin on twitter :rip:

 

14 minutes ago, Hazy said:

believe me when I say she will be the 4th gen Lisa :jonny: Wonyoung and Karina’s Chinese wigs aren’t safe 

 

 

 

yes she does :gaycat2: effortless 

I saw her Gucci ad last weekend on a Gucci store. I also said she's gonna be the Lisa of 4th gen back in august. She just has IT

 

I see minji being a korea darling like jennie too

17 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Cha Eun Woo sign and just renew with Fantagio which is more famous on managing actors than idols so he would be fine. Moonbin (and most of Astro members tbh) could have potential to be another idol turn actors but too bad he's gone way too soon :weeps:

You cannot compare Fantagio to one of the biggest and well connected acting agency of SK :deadbanana4:. Like since Jinyoung signed with them he’s doing more serious and well received projects with famous casts and directors and just won a Baeksang award meanwhile Cha Eunwoo can’t even get a popularity award nomination, got mid reviews with the Island (who got zero nominations) and his next role is another cheesy room com where he’s playing a DOG reincarnated in the body of an human :bibliahh:.  
 

If Eunwoo really wanted to try to have a serious career he would have left.   

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ugh I missed the SKZ announcement! @Mitsuki@Save-Me-Oprah@discreetinside@xrosup :ghostface:

 

Looks like @discreetinside was right it being their 3rd studio album and me saying it would be on June 2nd :loki:

4th gen leaders are back! 

 

 

- How much are we predicting in sales? 

- What are some unit songs you are predicting or want to see in the album? 

- etc.

 

BO8gLoR.gif

- 5 million for the 5-STAR concept j/ 

I think them selling 4M is not impossible this comeback. Y'all can clown me If I'm wrong

 

- I have no idea how the units will be, maybe your RACHALOG theory is right. I wanted Han and Hyunjin in the same unit, tho. 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

Park Eun Bin won Daesang at Baeksang :jonny: Yes Woo Young Woo :jonny: 

Omgggg yesss!!! I was mad when I saw SHK winning the best actress but thank god she won the Daesang, she deserves it 

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

I saw her Gucci ad last weekend on a Gucci store. I also said she's gonna be the Lisa of 4th gen back in august. She just has IT

 

I see minji being a korea darling like jennie too

Hearin is very popular too, both in Korea and in China 

 

in my opinion they all have IT factor and solo potential and they have different vibes,  BP’s successors confirmed :flower:

59 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Idk if it's a coincidence or not but that's really cool

 

 

Okay, this is actually v pretty :gaycat2:

 

Also who would notice this lol

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

Hearin is very popular too, both in Korea and in China 

 

in my opinion they all have IT factor and solo potential and they have different vibes,  BP’s successors confirmed :flower:

I like all the girls! They're all very pretty and talented and I rarely like ALL members from a group but I still dont care for the others (haerin & hyein) that much right now since they're a little too young for me nn

 

Danielle is growing on me alot lately though

ugh they look too damn good. YG got really REALLY lucky with this group cause how do you get all these girls in 1 group like :deadbanana2:

 

iconic coachella 2 weeks. asian HERstory was made :clap3: 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

Park Eun Bin won Daesang at Baeksang :jonny: Yes Woo Young Woo :jonny: 

Omgggg yesss!!! I was mad when I saw SHK winning the best actress but thank god she won the Daesang, she deserves it 

14 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

ugh they look too damn good. YG got really REALLY lucky with this group cause how do you get all these girls in 1 group like :deadbanana2:

 

iconic coachella 2 weeks. asian HERstory was made :clap3: 

 

 

lisa is eating them up

the thick lashes and dark lip combo looks so good :jonny6:

and jennies outfit :WAP:

Edited by ItsJustMe.

31 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I like all the girls! They're all very pretty and talented and I rarely like ALL members from a group but I still dont care for the others (haerin & hyein) that much right now since they're a little too young for me nn

 

Danielle is growing on me alot lately though

honestly, NewJeans is a very well balanced group, no one is falling behind 

 

and I still believe that Hyein will be the dark horse of the group, her charisma and star power on the stage are amazing and she’s so young, the only thing holding her back is her age :coffee2: also I feel like that fake concern and backlash after their debut hurt her a little 

 

Danielle caught my attention long ago, she’s a walking sunshine 

Edited by Hazy

Just when you thought Apink would disband, they said UNO REVERSE

1 hour ago, Adama said:

You cannot compare Fantagio to one of the biggest and well connected acting agency of SK :deadbanana4:. Like since Jinyoung signed with them he’s doing more serious and well received projects with famous casts and directors and just won a Baeksang award meanwhile Cha Eunwoo can’t even get a popularity award nomination, got mid reviews with the Island (who got zero nominations) and his next role is another cheesy room com where he’s playing a DOG reincarnated in the body of an human :bibliahh:.  
 

If Eunwoo really wanted to try to have a serious career he would have left.   

Maybe he will finally leave after the contract was expired once again. No idea on how Astro can work as 3 members for now after losing 2 members in short period of time and another one was on military hiatus, and Fantagio are on plan to debut new bg Lun8 originally sometimes in May that will likely get pushed back due to recent event.

Edited by discreetinside

aespa performing at Music Station Japan

Winter wasn't feeling well

 

 

19 minutes ago, Flomik said:

aespa performing at Music Station Japan

Winter wasn't feeling well

 

 

no one covering her lines :hoetenks: this is so messy lol must've been a last minute thing

Edited by ItsJustMe.

10 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

no one covering her lines :hoetenks: this is so messy lol must've been a last minute thing

Definitely must be a last minute thing because she flew out to Japan yesterday, so she's there.

 

She may not attend their tour date in Nagoya on April 29 either. I hope she gets well soon.

 

3 hours ago, Antisocialites said:

 

she needs to have her CHUNG HA moment :monkey:

 

That should’ve been Glitch but Koria is paying her dust :monkey:

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

Definitely must be a last minute thing because she flew out to Japan yesterday, so she's there.

 

She may not attend their tour date in Nagoya on April 29 either. I hope she gets well soon.

 

missing a concert would be so devastating for the fans

hope she feels better!

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

new jeans and aespa stans wildin on twitter :rip:

 

I saw her Gucci ad last weekend on a Gucci store. I also said she's gonna be the Lisa of 4th gen back in august. She just has IT

 

I see minji being a korea darling like jennie too

It's a pity that Vietnamese people don't like her 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.