Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Yawn always being blamed for this whole mess just cuz they look like they fought for unknown reasons during that one periodย :rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

20 minutes ago, New Edition said:

ย 

ย 

WOW

ย 

Their trailers are always so next level.

ย 

I'm so curious as to why Stray Kids hit as big as they did but Got7 couldn't quite reach that same level of success despite arguably having all the ingredients. I LOVED Got7 at the time man.

Stray Kids doesn't feel like a JYP bg

26 minutes ago, New Edition said:

ย 

ย 

WOW

ย 

Their trailers are always so next level.

ย 

I'm so curious as to why Stray Kids hit as big as they did but Got7 couldn't quite reach that same level of success despite arguably having all the ingredients. I LOVED Got7 at the time man.

In my opinion, what held them back was the lack of a definited identity for the group in years until like 2019-2020 when I feel like they found themselves, but It was kinda late. I think It made people lose interest and they weren't "fresh" anymore.ย 

ย 

JYP tried everything for them and most of the concepts and sounds didn't fit the group very well. It's like JYP didn't know what to do with them. Maybe If the agency let the members be more vocal about their musical direction than they were like the boys wanted, they could come with better ideas for what fits the color of GOT7 the best.

the things iโ€™d do to be a fly on the wall back when all this SNSD vs Jessica mess was happening :clownny:

aespa Japan TV debut in about 12 hours. I'm excited for them

ย 

Looks like they've escaped the disaster that is Avex, in Japan too. Warner Japan will be officially handling MY WORLD era in Japan thank goodness :clap3:

ย 

ย 

I donโ€™t know how to share a pic but Speaking of Snsd, remember when the iconic picture of a member drunk and falling next to the trash after leaving a club in Hong Kong (I think) leaked on the press? Didnโ€™t Taeyawn and Yoona were dragged only for it to be revelead later that it was Jessica and her boyfriend cousinย :deadbanana4:. A ย whole messย 

ย 

https://www.koreaboo.com/article/the-truth-behind-taeyeon-and-yoonas-2013-hong-kong-clubbing-controversy/

Edited by Adama

24 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the things iโ€™d do to be a fly on the wall back when all this SNSD vs Jessica mess was happening :clownny:

I just know YAWN spearheaded it. She just couldnโ€™t take Jessica. I remember going down the rabbit hole watching various vids and theories after Jessica was kicked out and that YAWN girl was clearly jealous of her and high key nasty and mean

ย 

also the friendship of Jessica and Tiffany. Jessica and Tiffany were really close and then something shifted to where Tiffany became closer to YAWN and it feels like she kinda just dropped Jessica for her as her new โ€œbestieโ€ I just know it was YAWN who poisoned Tiffany and turned her against Jessica

But anywhoโ€ฆ

ย 

hopefully when the BABYMONSTER lineup is finalized on the 12th, weโ€™ll get debut details as well.

ย 

also, I need an update on TREASUREโ€™s comeback. Theyโ€™ve recently began changing their hair colors, so I know an announcement is imminentย 

ย 

maybe May for TREASURE and June for BABYMONSTER

31 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa Japan TV debut in about 12 hours. I'm excited for them

ย 

Looks like they've escaped the disaster that is Avex, in Japan too. Warner Japan will be officially handling MY WORLD era in Japan thank goodness :clap3:

ย 

ย 

Wow that's AWESOME news :clap3:ย Warner Japan is pretty great.

I don't know why they are sending the girls to Music Station with 0 japanese songs though.

2 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Wow that's AWESOME news :clap3:ย Warner Japan is pretty great.

I don't know why they are sending the girls to Music Station with 0 japanese songs though.

It's true but at least they are actually ON Japanese TV....something Avex has failed to do for most of the SM acts they manage in Japan.

ย 

Their Tokyo Dome dates are in August, so I'm hoping there's a plan for a Japanese album before then.

Where are the videos for other members? Isnโ€™t Zhang Hao the official center?

ย 

Just now, Sept said:

Not him competing with DJ Hyo :ahh:ย :ahh:ย 

ย 

Is it a competition if he has already won? Even this pitiful day 3 sales amount is still over twice as much as DJ HYO :rip:

ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Where are the videos for other members? Isnโ€™t Zhang Hao the official center?

ย 

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s the official channel. Look like a video from his agencyย 

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Is it a competition if he has already won? Even this pitiful day 3 sales amount is still over twice as much as DJ HYO :rip:

ย 

ย 

Well HYO is selling 10x more on Day 3 so there's thatย :cm:

ย 

But his sales is truly horrible coming from a boygroup lmao. Even Yesung sold 83kย 

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s the official channel. Look like a video from his agencyย 

Idk it says ZB1 Official channel

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Well HYO is selling 10x more on Day 3 so there's thatย :cm:

ย 

But his sales is truly horrible coming from a boygroup lmao. Even Yesung sold 83kย 

Maybe...but then his day 1 sales are larger than HYO's entire total on Hanteo. I don't think she ever passed 10k on Hanteo...or at least, her chart accounts completely stopped updating on it.

ย 

But yes, for an idol in his position, these sales are...interesting.

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Idk it says ZB1 Official channel

I donโ€™t think that official. Cause that channel uploaded video a month before. And that Hanbinโ€™s video is his debut congratulation video from his company. His nugu company prepared this beautiful video while Yuehua only give something like 4 cuts photo when they have 4 trainees debuting including a number 1 positionย :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Idk it says ZB1 Official channel

The account have these type of videos so I doubt itโ€™s the official one. But some fans were mad that Zhang Hao wasnโ€™t the center in their first introduction video so I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if they still push Hanbin despite him being #2

ย 

ย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.