Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Uh oh :redface: 

 

 

 

LeeSeo's surprise contract rescission with Garam replacing her :jonny:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

Not familiar with how serving in military works in Korea, but why are the BoTS members not serving together? They should have dealt with it altogether now so they can comeback as a group sooner instead of doing one after the other. I mean, I'm not complaining, no BTS comeback is a W for the world, but just wondering what's their strategy here. 

I think the members wanted to do their solo. I doubt all of them like whatever they were putting out as a group. 

 

 

 

Too bad the Vinyl sucked, was it that hard to make a standard cardboard slip? Gaga already did this to me once with chromatica  :deadbanana2:

 

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

 

 

 

Too bad the Vinyl sucked, was it that hard to make a standard cardboard slip? Gaga already did this to me once with chromatica  :deadbanana2:

 

Aside from Moonlight Sunrise the entire comeback sucked and I never say that about TWICE. SET ME FREE was so mid

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Aside from Moonlight Sunrise the entire comeback sucked and I never say that about TWICE. SET ME FREE was so mid

Set Me Free is easily their weakest title since Signal IMO but I'm still loving the B-sides. :jonny5:

 

Got The Thrills shoulda been the title.

Just now, fauxtography said:

Set Me Free is easily their weakest title since Signal IMO but I'm still loving the B-sides. :jonny5:

 

Got The Thrills shoulda been the title.

I hope MISAMO is better cause Set Me Free is just boring and Im obsessed with Moonlight Sunrise still. What went wrong with SMF? 

The way I can't lash on sharshit (yet) coz the kitsch part is already stuck on my head but their cheapness is really smthn else :deadbanana4: I'm here holding on to the music because they don't disappoint

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

I hope MISAMO is better cause Set Me Free is just boring and Im obsessed with Moonlight Sunrise still. What went wrong with SMF? 

I'm not sure. My guess is, since this mini was supposed to be globally pushed, they thought a song like that would resonate the most with english speakers?

 

But I mean...could have been worse!

 

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator

Fr7fZkhX0BAaEWw?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

What the actual f*** is going on with Jungkook :bibliahh:

Edited by Taeyong

21 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Not familiar with how serving in military works in Korea, but why are the BoTS members not serving together? They should have dealt with it altogether now so they can comeback as a group sooner instead of doing one after the other. I mean, I'm not complaining, no BTS comeback is a W for the world, but just wondering what's their strategy here. 

They thought they had the clout to dodge service but they didn't. So now they don't wanna go together because some of them have solo career ambitions and don't want to put that on hold. 

7 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I'm not sure. My guess is, since this mini was supposed to be globally pushed, they thought a song like that would resonate the most with english speakers?

 

But I mean...could have been worse!

 

 

 

True Boys Like You is even worse lmao probably the most cringe-y rap I've ever heard from a JYP group. 

49 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

congrats on selling $40 tickets to pull more people in :deadbanana2:

 

How was Blackpink supposed to pull a bigger audience than Twice with ARENAS? 

 

 

At least get the # right, they're successful and kind to their fans, I know you're fuming :clap3:

 

hey guys just popping in to check if we’ve all come to an agreement re: the morality of installing cameras in children’s bathrooms and then posting the content on the internet

 

regards

 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

hey guys just popping in to check if we’ve all come to an agreement re: the morality of installing cameras in children’s bathrooms and then posting the content on the internet

 

regards

 

 

spacer.png

I need your help: I'm gonna do a line distribution video called "How Would TWICE sing Poison by Pink Fantasy" do you agree with these counterparts?

TWICE as PINK FANTASY
Nayeon as SeeA
Jeongyeon as Yechan
Momo as Harin
Sana as Momoka 
Jihyo as Arang
Mina as Miku
Dahyun as Heesun
Chaeyoung as Daewang
Tzuyu as Momoka, Miku
 

Just now, Josh said:

I need your help: I'm gonna do a line distribution video called "How Would TWICE sing Poison by Pink Fantasy" do you agree with these counterparts?

TWICE as PINK FANTASY
Nayeon as SeeA
Jeongyeon as Yechan
Momo as Harin
Sana as Momoka 
Jihyo as Arang
Mina as Miku
Dahyun as Heesun
Chaeyoung as Daewang
Tzuyu as Momoka, Miku
 

idk who those people are but make sure you pair Dahyun with someone who isn’t talented

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

idk who those people are but make sure you pair Dahyun with someone who isn’t talented

 

spacer.png

 

 

get into Pink Fantasy! they're Dreamcatcher's younger sister

Just now, Josh said:

 

 

get into Pink Fantasy! they're Dreamcatcher's younger sister

no

 

spacer.png

any news on the try hard dumbass wannabe punk twice member?

 

spacer.png

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

any news on the try hard dumbass wannabe punk twice member?

 

spacer.png

what news would there be? she’s apologized and moved on

 

spacer.png

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what news would there be? she’s apologized and moved on

 

spacer.png

MonsterNavy serving 

 

i s2g blinks keep trying to reignite a conversation no one cares about anymore. Maybe they should worry about that low US attendance

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

 

 

It's sad, huh?

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what news would there be? she’s apologized and moved on

 

spacer.png

we sure the qanon and neo-nazi shirts not a staple on the dumbass' closet anymore?

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Sept said:

Twice is truly bigger than BP in the US, how? :deadbanana:

 

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

Wait, i dont want to say somethin dumb but do those stats suggest they have more people attending in the US with less shows :deadbanana2:

 

weren't blinks just saying they were taylor swift level??? :deadbanana2:

actually, since the internet is free, I did some research and both Twice and BP would have about the same attendance with only 9 dates considering Twice has LA dates included and those aren’t available for BP

if you’d remove 3 out of 10 reported shows for BP and then add numbers from LA they would be at around 130k, so the same as III tour, which is not really surprising because the capacity of the arenas both acts used were similar :flower: 

 

BP has 4 dates missing, including LA, so that’s probably about 60-65k missing, they will be at around 180k without the encore dates 

 

receipts: 

https://touringdata.wordpress.com/2022/03/10/twice-iii-tour/

https://touringdata.wordpress.com/2022/11/17/blackpink-born-pink-tour/

 

also, what’s interesting is that Twice had only 9k people in 2 shows in KSPO dome and BP did 20k, also with 2 dates in the same venue - I don’t know if that’s because of the covid restrictions at the time of Twice’s shows? 

Edited by Hazy

Just now, Hazy said:

 

actually, since the internet is free, I did some research and both Twice and BP would have about the same attendance with only 9 dates considering Twice has LA dates included and those aren’t available for BP

if you’d remove 3 out of 10 reported shows for BP and then add numbers from LA they would be around 130k, so the same as III tour, which is not really surprising because the capacity of the arenas both acts used were similar :flower: 

 

BP has 4 dates missing, including LA, so that’s probably about 60-65k 

 

receipts: 

https://touringdata.wordpress.com/2022/03/10/twice-iii-tour/

https://touringdata.wordpress.com/2022/11/17/blackpink-born-pink-tour/

 

also, what’s interesting is that Twice had only 9k people in 2 shows in KSPO dome and BP did 20k, also with 2 dates in the same venue - I don’t know if that’s because of the covid restrictions at the time of Twice’s shows? 

Yes - I have the KSPO Dome DVD and Covid restrictions were in full effect (weren't even allowed to cheer....) :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.