Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Worst RENAISSANCE Song?

Worst Song On RENAISSANCE? 271 members have voted

  1. 1. CHOOSE

    • I'M THAT GIRL
      12%
    • COZY
      1%
    • ALIEN SUPERSTAR
      0%
    • CUFF IT
      1%
    • ENERGY
      2%
    • BREAK MY SOUL
      6%
    • CHURCH GIRL
      18%
    • PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
      11%
    • VIRGO'S GROOVE
      1%
    • MOVE
      14%
    • HEATED
      1%
    • THIQUE
      5%
    • ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
      14%
    • AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM
      3%
    • PURE/HONEY
      1%
    • SUMMER RENAISSANCE
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait y’all picked my least fav 3 as the worst 3. Seems like there’s a general consensus. All up in your mind is genuinely a terrible song, the only bad one on the album. Move is dumb, and church girl is not really my thing and is a kinda long and drawn out song 

Allah On Your Mind.. the blasphemy :biblio:

 

turd girl is unlistenable noise

No Pure/ HOLY or Church Girl slander on this site thanks

 

There is, objectively, no WORST song on Renaissance. Every song is the best song:clap3:

Those saying Move and Energy :redface: Imagine that! 

 


Thique and Church Girl are honestly just there. It’s not that they’re bad, just basic.

The Church Girl slander in here :biblio:

 

Worst is easily Break My Soul :pukey:

You gotta be from the south to fully understand church girl

 

All Up in your mind is the worst. Sounds dated and boring. 

Voted for VIRGO'S because I thought this was about the BEST song :mazen:

Sorry 

2 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Voted for VIRGO'S because I thought this was about the BEST song :mazen:

Sorry 

Was just about to tag you and drag for filth :dies:

 

OT: It's AUIYM

The only correct answer is I'm That Girl :coffee2: honestly, it would be hard to pick if we only brought up the other 15 tracks

It’s tough because each has its place on the album. Truly crafted to perfection! IM THAT GIRL isn’t the greatest stand alone track, but what an opener! If I had to choose it would be AUIYM. 

The blasphemy against AUIYM… the iconic punch from the end of Heated to Thique, followed by AUINM followed by AHAP then the gay bliss of Honey/Pure and SR. 
 

From BMS I do skip Church Girl, POTS, Virgos Groove and Move to get to Heated. It also take a while to get through ITG. 

4 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

"Break My Soul". 

 

My least favorite lead single from her, but I refuse to skip while listening to the album.  :rip:

it literally only sounds good on the album...it's weird

Somebody voted for I'm That Girl, Alien Superstar and Heated. I- :biblionny:
I'm surprised All Up In Your Mind isn't winning this.

SUMMER RENAISSANCE sounds like a random club remix, it brings nothing new to the original :cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.