Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Worst RENAISSANCE Song?

Worst Song On RENAISSANCE? 271 members have voted

  1. 1. CHOOSE

    • I'M THAT GIRL
      12%
    • COZY
      1%
    • ALIEN SUPERSTAR
      0%
    • CUFF IT
      1%
    • ENERGY
      2%
    • BREAK MY SOUL
      6%
    • CHURCH GIRL
      18%
    • PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
      11%
    • VIRGO'S GROOVE
      1%
    • MOVE
      14%
    • HEATED
      1%
    • THIQUE
      5%
    • ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
      14%
    • AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM
      3%
    • PURE/HONEY
      1%
    • SUMMER RENAISSANCE
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm That Girl is ok but it doesn't serve the way the rest of the album does. Cozy being the intro would have been a slay honestly.

I can't believe Hive members are answering Church Girl :deadbanana: It distills so much about who Bey is as an artist. The Southern gospel sample, her spitfire delivery, the banging beat. Only she could serve on it the way she does.

37 minutes ago, FattMatt said:

I feel like people are saying Move because the tracks around it are so strong and it's kinda a weaker cut in comparison (Virgo's Groove, Heated, Thique). Still a bop tho. 

For me it's All Up in your Mind :sick:

Break my soul is literally 2 songs away from Alien superstar. Its an easy picking think and folks are hacking at deep gems :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I can't believe Hive members are answering Church Girl :deadbanana: It distills so much about who Bey is as an artist. The Southern gospel sample, her spitfire delivery, the banging beat. Only she could serve on it the way she does.

Church Girl is the worst if only because of the “tig ol’ bitties” lyric. Very cringe.

 

Move is less listenable otherwise though.

I really dislike church girl but maybe I'm just not the audience for it. All the other weaker tracks have at least some appeal to me. 

Heated, the second half is a slay but the first half is just giving Drake too much. I don't even know what I'd pick as a runner-up worst track, ugh AOTY.

20 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Church Girl is the worst if only because of the “tig ol’ bitties” lyric. Very cringe.

 

Move is less listenable otherwise though.

What's weird about Move is that in an album where the majority of the songs are longer than it, it feels like it drags on way longer than others. The beat is rather one note compared to the variation across the rest of the album.

17 hours ago, Armani? said:

Time to get your ears fixed, they arent hearing correctly 

A cokehead for suree

Break My Soul.

 

The hate for Church Girl is so confusing to me, and I can't even believe Thique got that many votes.

I voted for Thique but only because i literally forgot AUIYMs existance :skull:

Cozy. It's literally a beat and some lyrics. At least Church Girl has a melody. :rip:

 

Also, to the people who voted for Thique or I'm That Girl, I would highly recommend laying off the pipe.

This is hard. I would've said All Up In Your Mind a few months ago, but when I stopped listening to the album, it was weirdly one of the songs that was still stuck in my head and I've come to appreciate the production way more. And the transition from Thique is incredible.

 

Summer Renaissance was surprisingly my least listened to track on Spotify, but I think that's purely because it's the last track, it's definitely not the weakest.

 

I'd probably have to say Energy? As an individual track it's probably the weakest, but it's an essential part of the album. Ugh, it's too hard to choose. Like she really did that with this album.

 

I forgive the people choosing Move even though you do not deserve forgiveness, because I know it's tough and we all have to choose something.

20 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

summer renaissance bc its almost a cover

The only acceptable answer. Th album is a masterpiece from beginning to the bittersweet end. :sistrens:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.