Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Worst RENAISSANCE Song?

Worst Song On RENAISSANCE? 271 members have voted

  1. 1. CHOOSE

    • I'M THAT GIRL
      12%
    • COZY
      1%
    • ALIEN SUPERSTAR
      0%
    • CUFF IT
      1%
    • ENERGY
      2%
    • BREAK MY SOUL
      6%
    • CHURCH GIRL
      18%
    • PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA
      11%
    • VIRGO'S GROOVE
      1%
    • MOVE
      14%
    • HEATED
      1%
    • THIQUE
      5%
    • ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
      14%
    • AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM
      3%
    • PURE/HONEY
      1%
    • SUMMER RENAISSANCE
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

America has a problemproblem & thique 

 

Both feel like filler 

 

 

 

  • Replies 138
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Church Girl. But I still like it. It surprised me at first cause I thought it was going to be a super chill song 

i cant choose because Thique and Break My Soul are equally horrendous

Energy, it's ok until the last minute then once that hits :deadbanana2: Definitely one of her worst songs ever

Church Girl having so many votes :biblio:

 

For me it’s between Plastic off the Sofa or BMS. Lord knows I’ve tried to get into PoTS, but it’s not just working. BMS sounds good in the context of the album but it’s underwhelming on its own. 

Thique is the only right answer

 

Once you connect with the lyrics on Church Girls, you’ll realise how much of a bop it really is.

 

5 hours ago, Insanity said:

I love Church Girl

 

The worst is easily the only annoying song Move 

Move became annoying for me too. That screeching sound got stuck in my head :priceless: 

I’m That Girl, easily, followed by AUIYM

 

The people voting Thique and Church Girl :biblio:

Love the whole album but I don’t play ‘i’m that girl’ nearly as much as I play the rest 

Ppl picking Move must be suffering from long covid cus yall done lost yall taste :biblio:

Thique

 

 

move is a masterpiece. It was one of my bottom five in first listen and now it is top 5

5 people actually voted AHAP. :rip:

I understand though, it takes a certain refinement and je-ne-sais-quoi to get it. 

 

I voted for Cuff It. It's the only song in the album with no special-ness or weirdness that screams B. Not necessarily bad but none of the songs really are. 

the album simply doesn't have worst song. people saying Thique and Energy deserves JAIL.

 

X8xTD0K.gif

The 14 ppl secretly voting Plastic Off The Sofa:toofunny3:

 

Your taste is dookie water

 

'church girl' is the most anticlimactic song. 

 

not y'all coming for 'im that god' and 'move'. :biblio:

A very rare instance where the first song is the worst song on the album. No idea what she was thinking putting that throw away track first to launch the record. 

4 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

Ppl picking Move must be suffering from long covid cus yall done lost yall taste :biblio:

I feel like people are saying Move because the tracks around it are so strong and it's kinda a weaker cut in comparison (Virgo's Groove, Heated, Thique). Still a bop tho. 

For me it's All Up in your Mind :sick:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.