Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

19 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Sat 07/01

WW: #44 (-2) 2,028,853 (+8,959)

US: #38 (+11) 481,334 (+15,151)

UK: #20 (=) 161,144 (+2,055)

Spotify - Sun 08/01

WW: #48 (-4) 1,709,608 (-319,245)

US: #44 (-6) 414,865 (-66,469)

UK: #24 (-4) 131,182 (-29,962)

 

Great for a Sunday. :clap3:

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Honestly though, it's hard to pick the third single. 'AS' is the fan fav and viral on TikTok but isn't that radio friendly. 'Energy' is the fourth most streamed song and releasing as the third single I'd say would introduce a different kinda of B and sound on the radio, it's a great choice tbh. 'Heated' is another viral potential, I can see that if she goes on tour, the clip of the fans chanting, would go viral but I'm not sure how the GP gonna react to the outro when it got played on the radio. 'VG' and 'POTS' would make a great R&B song something like Love On Top on the radio while Church Girl is good as an urban track like GMB and Diva. 

 

For me personally, I will choose AS as the third single (cuz I'm a ChartHive).

 

 

I think Alien should be the third single, it's definitely has a cult following, and could have a great resurgence on streaming.  I mean the track has over 100 millions streams on Spotify.

 

 

I wouldn’t mind her doing AS and even Church Girl as dual singles. :giraffe:

The hook on AS is pop perfection, I wonder though is it’s spoken word a bit too far to the left for POP radio audiences.

 

I’d go with Heated, but honestly, after all that (hasn’t) happened. Can we just move on to ACT II PLEASE?!

 

Wow at those POP radio updates. It’s a great hold, we snatched the Top 10 hot 100, but honestly, unless POP radio is taking this to the #1 Cuff Hit is done climbing the charts.

Edited by Space&Time

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

It's wedged between the two singles, that's pretty much the only reason. It's an absolute bop, and I love it, but it wouldn't be a good single at all! I could definitely see "Heated" smashing as a third single.

Agreed! The song gets me hype, but, it’s probably the fifth most streamed since its after “CUFF IT” and before “BREAK MY SOUL.” I was in Ft Lauderdale last week and some lady drove past playing “HEATED” and it sounded so right :hippo:

BTW what was BMS radio peak in overall audience? What was it’s peak position at POP radio?

 

Thanks in advance!

Alien Superstar is a great third single but I think Summer Renaissance has more potential... IDK.

 

Either way, neither of them will do too well without promo and virality. Cuff It would've flopped too without that challenge. 

13 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

I wouldn’t mind her doing AS and even Church Girl as dual singles. :giraffe:

shut it down :redface:

56 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

BTW what was BMS radio peak in overall audience? What was it’s peak position at POP radio?

 

Thanks in advance!

Peak overall audience: 88.92M (#3)

Peak # on pop radio: #8

 

Edited by Feanor

I feel like Alien Superstar's time has sadly passed because they didn't do anything push it as a single when it was viral. Let it become a cute lil gay classic with Pure/Honey until the visual revives it a bit.

 

I think Heated or Summer Renaissance should be the next singles. I don't them smashing but it wouldn't hurt to try.

If the album is just outside the top 10 this week, could REN return to the top 10 following the Grammys? :duca:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

The radio check cleared:clap3:

Can y'all stop associating everything with payola? 

It's 2022 and y'all still with the payola thing. No one screams payola when pop girls are slaying in the 10s decade while B was flopping left and right on radio. 

50 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Honestly though, it's hard to pick the third single. 'AS' is the fan fav and viral on TikTok but isn't that radio friendly. 'Energy' is the fourth most streamed song and releasing as the third single I'd say would introduce a different kinda of B and sound on the radio, it's a great choice tbh. 'Heated' is another viral potential, I can see that if she goes on tour, the clip of the fans chanting, would go viral but I'm not sure how the GP gonna react to the outro when it got played on the radio. 'VG' and 'POTS' would make a great R&B song something like Love On Top on the radio while Church Girl is good as an urban track like GMB and Diva. 

 

For me personally, I will choose AS as the third single (cuz I'm a ChartHive).

 

 

Not you forgetting the summer bop, SUMMER RENAISSANCE, also one of the most streamed songs on the album :fan:

 

I imagine that’s what they’ll play when she wins AOTY at the Grammys :jonny5: 

7 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Not you forgetting the summer bop, SUMMER RENAISSANCE, also one of the most streamed songs on the album :fan:

 

I imagine that’s what they’ll play when she wins AOTY at the Grammys :jonny5: 

Lmaoo how can I forget my fav song off the album :rip:

12 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

It's 2022 and y'all still with the payola thing. No one screams payola when pop girls are slaying in the 10s decade while B was flopping left and right on radio. 

I generally agree. I think a lot of the times depending the poster they could be joking.

 

23 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Peak overall audience: 88.92M (#2)

Peak # on pop radio: #8

Thanks. Wow. I didn’t know it was that big. I thought it was like 70 million and #13

16 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Can y'all stop associating everything with payola? 

Yeah since everyone got a big update today. Must be payola across the board. 

When will yall learn, just because its a fan favorite doesnt mean itll smash. Alien Superstar is way too out there and weird it wont translate to radio.

 

Summer Ren or Heated tho, wHEW :jonny2:

 

14 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

When will yall learn, just because its a fan favorite doesnt mean itll smash. Alien Superstar is way too out there and weird it wont translate to radio.

 

Summer Ren or Heated tho, wHEW :jonny2:

 

Thank you, hive can be delusional at times.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.