Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

23 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Tue 10/01

WW: #48 (-1) 1,943,368 (+23,761)

US: #54 (=) 434,386 (+5,767)

UK: #23 (+1) 147,436 (-2,334)

Spotify - Wed 11/01

WW: #52 (-4) 1,868,145 (-75,223)

US: #60 (-6) 413,222 (-21,164)

UK: #23 (=) 143,126 (-4,310)

 

Not a good day. :doc:

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's really time for single No.3, hopefully she uses Grammy momentum to launch that and secures some Spotify playlisting...

Cuff It will continue to have longevity and any additional promo will help, but its really peaked everywhere months ago, I feel her team will fixate on BB100 when the global streaming market is actually way more important and an indicator of success. Like the time she pushed Sorry as Lem's lead despite Hold Up stomping on it in all global metrics.

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

She's getting close to top 10 in Pop, she could peak at #8. Radio is not dropping it as fast as they did Break My Soul, thankfully. 

yeah didn't mediabase already say she is entering top 10 

3 hours ago, Draper. said:

She's getting close to top 10 in Pop, she could peak at #8. Radio is not dropping it as fast as they did Break My Soul, thankfully. 

Wasn't that due to the fact that she for some inexplicable reason PULLED the song from radio altogether? :skull: 

Hopefully this hangs around because this lady does not care about streaming success STILL :rip:

17 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

:clap3:

 

Her first smash hit in the streaming era. Ugh. We need push for BMS and third single. I prefer a proper era than rush releasing Act 2 tbh.

 

Do you see BMS crossing 500M streams?

In 2024 maybe :rip:

Is there an acapella for this song? It’s so good. It’s going to be a classic it will .

I haven't had time to listen to any new music lately so when this came on the radio I thought it was one of the singles from B'Day that I also haven't listened to in over a decade. When I found out it was new I was pleasantly surprised and now I'm about to listen to the whole album. Hopefully there's more of that early Bey sound that I have long missed from her.

This did it's job tbh. She hit every checklist: a viral, post- album top 10 global smash that harkens back to her glory days/roots. Literally a video would've shot this to #1 on New Years. Literally even a fan video. 

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I haven't had time to listen to any new music lately so when this came on the radio I thought it was one of the singles from B'Day that I also haven't listened to in over a decade. When I found out it was new I was pleasantly surprised and now I'm about to listen to the whole album. Hopefully there's more of that early Bey sound that I have long missed from her.

Plastic off the sofa definitely reminiscent of her vocals in the 2000s

On 1/12/2023 at 11:42 AM, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Wed 11/01

WW: #52 (-4) 1,868,145 (-75,223)

US: #60 (-6) 413,222 (-21,164)

UK: #23 (=) 143,126 (-4,310)

Spotify - Thu 12/01

WW: #56 (-4) 1,844,740 (-23,405)

US: #67 (-7) 409,707 (-3,515)

UK: #21 (+2) 144,119 (+993)

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Spotify - Thu 12/01

WW: #56 (-4) 1,844,740 (-23,405)

US: #67 (-7) 409,707 (-3,515)

UK: #21 (+2) 144,119 (+993)

what is going awn.......

My sister done burned to many bridges and there’s nothing I can do for her now 

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Welp

 

At least it went top 10 .. that's enough for an artist who didn't promote her songs/album 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

1 hour ago, period sis said:

what is going awn.......

It's best is behind it...

 

The songs streaming stats were always lacking a bit in the states so I think it was lucky to go top 10, this chart run reflects it's popularity tbh. It could repeak after the Grammy's but overall the hope is for it to just be stable throughout the rest of year and stay above 1m

 

 

 

54 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

This supposedly.

 

Also its out of the top 10 on TTH for the first time since vitality back in October. Not like it did any help the past few weeks but yeah. 

Some of Beys back catalog increaee in streams as well. The GP and fans can only hold on so long with absolutely no effort.

 

It's time for another single. 

Well. We made it to the top 10 and that was a miracle. I expected this outcome.

 

But the facts remains Renaissance has two top 10 hits and no one can take that away, not even Giselle’s lazy behind. 

2 hours ago, Dreajae said:

Some of Beys back catalog increaee in streams as well. The GP and fans can only hold on so long with absolutely no effort.

 

Um has it?

BEY-XO1.thumb.gif.73cb334d7c57819e9eec19

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.