Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

HOLY **** vs. Plastic Hearts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowkey wouldn’t be surprised if most of y’all didn’t even listen to the Demi album.

 

Anyway, these are my two favorite ex-act albums (w/ DW being third). I’m biased but I would break the tie in favor of Demi. Both are each artist’s best work by far.

 

 

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

Edited by Rotunda

A lot of these are very equal and I can't pick one that I prefer over the other. Honestly really solid albums, the both of them. I am convinced anyone saying "Plastic Hearts for everything" clearly hasn't listened to Demi's album or is a hater.

 

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

Holy **** for being surprisingly more rock and catchier (for me) :-* both solid projects

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Plastic Hearts for all let’s be serious

sure thing darling :-* try to be objective for once in your life

The people choosing Miley who haven’t even listened to Demis album :skull: 

 

just don’t comment losers :skull: 

 

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

 

 

er i dont remember the rest lol

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts (they're both nails on a chalkboard to me)
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

 

Plastic Hearts sounds like a scrap pile of MC rejects & has no contemporary influences. The low points on HF are low but the highs are much higher. Apart from Hate Me & Golden G String, the vast majority of HF is leagues ahead. Demi took risks, the album sounds modern. PH sounded dated on arrival

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

some of you didn’t even listen to Demi’s album and are just saying anything 

To be fair, I haven’t heard Demi’s album. Based on the songs she’s released, it’s a skip for me. I thought Plastic Hearts was just okay so it’s probably not unbeatable in this battle, for those who’ve heard both.
 

I will say this: “Midnight Sky” is a career highlight for Miley. It really has the je ne sais quoi that I haven’t heard from Demi this era yet. 

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

19 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

To be fair, I haven’t heard Demi’s album. Based on the songs she’s released, it’s a skip for me. I thought Plastic Hearts was just okay so it’s probably not unbeatable in this battle, for those who’ve heard both.
 

I will say this: “Midnight Sky” is a career highlight for Miley. It really has the je ne sais quoi that I haven’t heard from Demi this era yet. 

it's time to change and stream Holy ****

 

1 hour ago, hypnodemiluv said:

it's time to change and stream Holy ****

 

I loved TMYLM. That’s more my vibe when it comes to Demi. But I will give this a stream. :heart:

Freak vs. WTF Do I Know
Skin of My Teeth vs. Plastic Hearts
Substance vs. Angels Like You
Eat Me vs. Prisoner
Holy **** vs. Gimme What I Want
29 vs. Night Crawling
Happy Ending vs. Midnight Sky

Heaven vs. High
City of Angels vs. Hate Me
Bones vs. Bad Karma
Wasted vs. Never Be Me
Come Together vs. Golden G String

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.