Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Stars Dance turns 9, surprised?

Featured Replies

Review: Selena Gomez, Stars Dance - Slant Magazine

 

Her best album :jonnycat:

 

IT'S A BIG BAD WORLD

BUT I AIN'T ASHAMED

I LIKE THE LIGHTS IN MY HAND

AND THE BEAT IN MY FACE!!!

 

EMmTVDN.gifEMmTVDN.gifEMmTVDN.gif

 

  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legendary album :alexz: Nobody Does It Like You is my favorite SelGom song

what an ALBUM :jonny: this was my jam in summer 2013. The Target exclusive tracks are so underrated.

Come & Get It and Love Will Remember >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

not my favorite album from Selena but I loved SD era, the visual the promo etc 

A lot of this hasn't aged well but I was living for this album at the time. Revival is her best though

The way I liked every single song on here (and still have moments with each of them). I wish I Like It That Way was on streaming through, don’t understand why it was such a limited bonus track

This album was so great during it's time. Stars Dance, despite the awful cover, gave us some of her best visuals - Come & Get It and Slow Down have such great music videos. The only other video that comes close to Come & Get It's quality is De Una Vez. 

Edited by XXI.

I'm surprised that Selena's fans and Selena herself are trying to forget about this album. Calling Revival and Rare -SG1 and SG2 as if this album didn't exist. It's a product of it's time but a solid effort. Stars Dance, Write Your Name, Slow Down, Undercover, Nobody Does It Like You, Forget Forever. There are many good songs on here.

undercover, write your name, beat, love will remember, slow down .. sad she's ashamed

a great era, some of it aged badly but i still bop

I remember listening to this when I was loading trucks at a warehouse and getting into pop. Pretty good.

It was such a special era, she seemed to be embracing her pop star side. Now we know it wasn't her happiest...

Such a bop at the time, I loved the Come & Get It performances saga, too bad the roll-out was cut so short, I don't know if she was still with HW but I feel like most of their albums only had 2 singles at the time

I don't like the album but the singles were great and Stars Dance is one of her best sings.

9 YEARS OLD?! :jonny2:

 

Birthday, Stars Dance, Slow Down, Come & Get It, Forget Forever,  Save The Day, B.E.A.T, Nobody Does It Like You and my favorite track Undercover :jonny5:

I was obsessed with this album when it dropped :jonny4:

 

YEAH, YOU DON'T NEED NO OTHER LOVER

WE CAN KEEP IT UNDERCOVER

 

5JvOn3Z.gif

the way this sounds like 2013, idk how to explain it

but i love the feeling 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.