Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Drake - 'HONESTLY, NEVERMIND'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 733
  • Views 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

Dance? :deadbanana4:

Well I'm perched if he gives us some good bops and nothing like the CLB ****

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

skskkfsk it sounds like a Summer Walker album title :dies: 

 

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

yes it literally sounds like summer walker’s next album title fff

Summer Walker was also my immediate thought when I saw the title :deadbanana4:

We had a very dry first 4 months.. Then starting May, everybody and their moms released their albums. :dies:  Not complaining though. :smitten:

2 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Excited! Although we know nothing about how its going to sound.... 5 hours more I guess 

 

I feel like Bey had intended July 29th all the time, but this half baked announcement of today was so people wouldn't think that the 2 releases had clashed and Bey chickened out last minute 

She shot the July British Vogue cover in April to coincide with the announcement. I'm not sure what you're saying.

 

Oh wow...that was unexpected. While "Certified Lover Boy" was underwhelming, I'm still intrigued to hear what Drake has to offer this time around. Hoping he leans into his R&B side again, and delivers more lushly produced quality smashes like "Nice For What", "Money In The Grave", and "Laugh Now, Cry Later". :flame:

 

Wouldn't mind if we finally get that long-awaited OVOXO reunion as well ?

 

3 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Wow.

Frank Ocean, Rihanna, MAXWELL, Jay-Z, and Solange are the remaining acts needed to complete a redux of the 2016-2017 Black music excellence movement.

 

Beyoncé ✔

Drake ✔

Kendrick Lamar ✔

Tyler the Creator ✔

Kanye West ✔

The Weeknd ✔

Tell me about it! :jonny6: Don't forget about SZA!

Seems like the Future/Bad Bunny/Harry Styles trifecta was only a small teaser of the summer blockbuster season, after all. I'm so excited!

 

Maybe now we're finally killing off "Heat Waves" and "STAY" from the Hot 100 charts. We can only hope!

29 minutes ago, JDC said:

Give me Passionfruit 2.0 PLEAAAAAAASE, can’t wait to experience this

Yes please! More production like Passionfruit, Get It Together, Madiba Riddim

11 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

don't forget king Abel

Yup. He was added late, but Starboy was a crucial piece of the puzzle in terms of what was all over radio.

1 minute ago, Moonlight Nation said:

 

Oh wow...that was unexpected. While "Certified Lover Boy" was underwhelming, I'm still intrigued to hear what Drake has to offer this time around. Hoping he leans into his R&B side again, and delivers more lushly produced quality smashes like "Nice For What", "Money In The Grave", and "Laugh Now, Cry Later". :flame:

 

Wouldn't mind if we finally get that long-awaited OVOXO reunion as well ?

 

Tell me about it! :jonny6: Don't forget about SZA!

Seems like the Future/Bad Bunny/Harry Styles trifecta was only a small teaser of the summer blockbuster season, after all. I'm so excited!

 

Maybe now we're finally killing off "Heat Waves" and "STAY" from the Hot 100 charts. We can only hope!

The only reason I didn't include SZA is because we're only receiving a CTRL repackage for the time being with music from the same sessions.

33 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

The grammys about to get so messy omg

 

Bruno

Adele

Beyoncé

Drake

Kendrick

Harry

And I know Taylor gon run herself into the discussion too. 

 

Everyone going home sad. :rainy:

Would be hilarious is “Laugh Now, Cry Later” ended up as a bonus track on this one after not being included in CLB. The instant album certs ??

YOMG

yes Dad

yes dance

:WAP:

 

CLB was a little disappoint

hope he rebounds

I'll be listening. The album cover looks like the cover a metal band would put out.

21 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Wait now hold on…A DJ producing 6 tracks? 

 

I wasn't looking forward to this album at all but... guess now I'm perched :jonny5:

Gordo producing :jonny:

give us tech house and afrobeats Dad :WAP:

39 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

It feels 2016 all over again

now if only Rihanna would get her ass in gear and release

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.