Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Drake - 'HONESTLY, NEVERMIND'

Featured Replies

  • Author
13 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Tracklist 

 

Nice 14 songs

 

BCD3-C854-A7-F2-426-E-B6-A0-317-DCA51-C2

 

 

 

Easier to read version

 

FVauCEUWYAAlYoE?format=jpg&name=medium

  • Replies 733
  • Views 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

Dance music?


This is such an interesting shift in the global music sound. 

The people want to MOVE!

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Protocol said:

The people want to MOVE!

I guess this really is a post-COVID effect of the people being stuck inside or restricted for so long that they’re moving all the way over to dance/upbeat sounds.  

30 minutes ago, BPD said:

He definitely won’t be overshadowing Beyoncé if she drops her new single at midnight 

We’ll stream both! 

im here for the genre change. i was kinda losing a bit of my interest on drake cause the music wasnt giving me the fresh vibes anymore 

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

maybe he wants to help her out by not blocking her:

 

May 14 Lemonade Beyoncé [44][45]
May 21 Views Drake [46][47]
May 28 [48][49]
June 4 [50][51]
June 11 [52][53]
June 18 [54][55]
June 25 [56][57]
July 2 [58][59]
July 9 [60][61]
July 16 [62][63]

The clock :bibliahh:

 

OT: Excited to hear this 

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I want good (non-rap features), and gimme old crying in the club, harassing women on they voicemail, simping Drake.

 

I want more Fancy, Shut It Down, Find Your Love, Houstatlantavegas, Shot For Me, Headlines, Take Care, Practice, God's Plan, From Time, Hold On We're Going Home, Passionfruit, Jungle :loud: if it's singing Drake then I want it!

SAME!!

Another album that’s gonna be mid. 
 

nah not here for it, he can keep his trap-pop beats. 

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I want good (non-rap features), and gimme old crying in the club, harassing women on they voicemail, simping Drake.

 

I want more Fancy, Shut It Down, Find Your Love, Houstatlantavegas, Shot For Me, Headlines, Take Care, Practice, God's Plan, From Time, Hold On We're Going Home, Passionfruit, Jungle :loud: if it's singing Drake then I want it!

Yea I need something that will either be more rock/edgy(would fit the album cover), or more house from him. But he’s probably gonna do more trap-pop and mumble rap :skull:

Edited by Raphy23

Always excited for new Drake, I just hope it’s a vast improvement from CLB because that album was horrid 

10 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Wait it’s house too? :WAP:

If it is I might give it a listen :jamming:

Don't care much for Drake, but kinda excited because he's usually good at delivering summer bops. The dance/house music stuff makes it even better. :jonny5:

If this is another background noise album that plays at the barbershop or when you are getting ready for work…

3 hours ago, GeminiCat said:

Electronic dance album per leaks and one of the producers. 

 

 

 

:WAP:give me one dance too good controlla

The moment I buy tickets for my first EDC (2023) everyone is making house music... this is a sign

I don't think he can do worse than CLB

 

My gut feeling is that this is actually a solid project

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.