Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Drake - 'HONESTLY, NEVERMIND'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 733
  • Views 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ****, I’ll tune in :jonny4:

 

1 minute ago, ATWK said:

Another one of these pls

 

oprah-gif-7.gif

Agree, NFW was my SH*T back in 2018:WAP:

10 minutes ago, ninetiesceline said:

The grammys about to get so messy omg

 

Bruno

Adele

Beyoncé

Drake

Kendrick

Harry

I doubt he'll submit ... he didn't with CLB

He realized CLB was trash and is dropping a new album to rebound :jonny5:

 

Hoping he serves eclectic beats a la More Life and some fun guest appearances. Give us another Bad Bunny collab!!

Idk how else to articulate this but Honestly, Nevermind sounds like something an r&b girl would name their album :deadbanana:

Im not exited after how dissapointed i was of Certified Lover Boy 

 

I feel this will be leftovers… so I’m kind of worried 

1 minute ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I doubt he'll submit ... he didn't with CLB

and when harry wins over them instead lmaoo

Wow.

Frank Ocean, Rihanna, MAXWELL, Jay-Z, and Solange are the remaining acts needed to complete a redux of the 2016-2017 Black music excellence movement.

 

Beyoncé ✔

Drake ✔

Kendrick Lamar ✔

Tyler the Creator ✔

Kanye West ✔

The Weeknd ✔

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

14 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

Dropping another album 9 months after he dropped CLB aka the album with pregnant women emojis on the cover :laugh:

please :gaycat6:

 

6 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Another one of these pls

 

oprah-gif-7.gif

still obsessed

 

oprah-gif-7.gif

26 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

He knew he had to release it before Bey takes over completely

mte :skull:

The fact that I have a final report to finish and TWO of my favs announced albums today... I can't

 

oprah-gif-7.gif

2 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Wow.

Frank Ocean, Rihanna, MAXWELL, Jay-Z, and Solange are the remaining acts needed to complete a redux of the 2016-2017 Black music excellence movement.

 

Beyoncé ✔

Drake ✔

Kendrick Lamar ✔

Tyler the Creator ✔

Kanye West ✔

don't forget king Abel

3 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Idk how else to articulate this but Honestly, Nevermind sounds like something an r&b girl would name their album :deadbanana:

skskkfsk it sounds like a Summer Walker album title :dies: 

4 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Idk how else to articulate this but Honestly, Nevermind sounds like something an r&b girl would name their album :deadbanana:

yes it literally sounds like summer walker’s next album title fff

I want good (non-rap features), and gimme old crying in the club, harassing women on they voicemail, simping Drake.

 

I want more Fancy, Shut It Down, Find Your Love, Houstatlantavegas, Shot For Me, Headlines, Take Care, Practice, God's Plan, From Time, Hold On We're Going Home, Passionfruit, Jungle :loud: if it's singing Drake then I want it!

Excited! Although we know nothing about how its going to sound.... 5 hours more I guess 

 

I feel like Bey had intended July 29th all the time, but this half baked announcement of today was so people wouldn't think that the 2 releases had clashed and Bey chickened out last minute 

6 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Im not exited after how dissapointed i was of Certified Lover Boy 

 

I feel this will be leftovers… so I’m kind of worried 

pls, he has been serving leftovers since prolly scorpion (okay..half of that at least)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.