Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kandi gets dragged on Twitter

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Vitaly said:

IDC what they say, Don't Think I'm Not is still a bop!! :gaycatina1:

 

 

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Still a bop

 

 

:clap3: 

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mama Joyce is gonna come for these Twitter-lemons with a whole speech about lunch boxes and she will undoubtedly include a section in which she will call Todd a grifter.

 

(Edit: I also wonder from time to time how she could write No Scrubs and then seriously attach her name to Don't be Tardy For The Party ten years later)

Edited by magicfever

4 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Still a bop

 

 

Don't be surprised to know that sometimes women play the field

You may not believe it but it's reeeeeeeeeal

 

:katie2:

We won’t slander Ms. Burruss. Kandi has a lot of beautiful songs. I can understand her voice can maybe be a bit much, but when she gets records a good song, believe me, it‘s GOOD. 

 

 

 

Edited by sweetsexysavage

8 hours ago, dman4life said:

The scream I just scrome :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

not the edit :ahh:

she had that one good but the legs and hip song lmao. isnt that song for a play tho

 

9rNH.gif

 

 

5 hours ago, LCTV said:

The beat is giving Bowser's Castle n64

:dies: 

9 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Still a bop

 

 

this is one of my favorite songs to drive to

9 hours ago, LCTV said:

The beat is giving Bowser's Castle n64

NOOOOOOOOO

but YEEEEEEESSSS I"m ready to defeat Bowser and dog little axes and claim the victory I deserve:ahh:

 

The sound like she's about to fall and BBL ritual has been scrying

:ahh:

Edited by slw84

12 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

fjdjdjn this has been all over my tiktok it sounds like pokemon battle music :deadbanana2:

OMFG...they need to submit it for a new game.

12 hours ago, Delusional said:

It sounds like the sort of music which would play as ATRL throws the pop girl of the month into a volcano because her new single bombed

 

3B363426-6701-4FC2-9235-409447EB06D3.gif

 

This doesnt sound like the worst idea tbh. We might need to organize this for the future.

15 hours ago, LCTV said:

The beat is giving Bowser's Castle n64

:lmao:

kandi girl....she stays getting PAID.  not a damn song from a mother's love :rip: 

20 hours ago, dman4life said:

The scream I just scrome :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

20 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Still a bop

 

 

I never knew this song was Kandi! :eek:

20 hours ago, dman4life said:

The scream I just scrome :deadbanana2:

 

 

 

Close my ******* casket. I am DONE! :jonny3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.