Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36.9k
  • Views 786.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

Don't see how straight men like watching certain sports.

Maybe something very athletic, cue sports or winter sports, those actually have an entertainment element to it. I hate watching ball games like Basketball or Soccer.

My dates feel asleep and I low-key wanna put on some gossip girl because anime from the 2000s isn't for me 😭 I hated dragon ball Z and this is boring

Men really don't grow up huh

9 hours ago, Suilen said:

Sushi today for no reason + I'm a chop hoe in all possible ways

a woman with short pink hair is holding a piece of paper that says " i 'm sorry "

Turns out it's the Teacher's Day so it wasn't for no reason

beyliyahhh.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.