Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

I'm shocked that first one even cracked 300 ratings but that's just me

Edited by California

  • Replies 36.9k
  • Views 787.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

4 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

how do you go from almost 1200 ratings to 230... it was bad for her rip

Captura-de-pantalla-2026-10-02-a-las-20-

The album is a huge letdown

7 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

The album is a huge letdown

yeah, I'm finally listening and she's truly giving nothing. the lack of passion and motivation is so noticeable rip

9 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

For Your Consideration was a gag and a half

Lorelei was song of the year for a couple of days tbh

26 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

how do you go from almost 1200 ratings to 230... it was bad for her rip

Captura-de-pantalla-2026-10-02-a-las-20-

Her ep was a gag but the albums? Hmm

beyliyahhh.gif

Why does Mother Jacklin have two songs about God in her new album?

beyliyahhh.gif

3 minutes ago, California said:

is the Julia Holter Jacklin worth it or will I fall asleep

beyliyahhh.gif

Get into Fine

beyliyahhh.gif

17 minutes ago, California said:

is the Julia Holter Jacklin worth it or will I fall asleep

beyliyahhh.gif

She feels anti-California

beyliyahhh.gif

Sandra mentioned only once in the German thread and that Mariah fan posting men and being misogynistic, I'm sick

beyliyahhh.gif

been in Germany for a month now and every gay has this "Ikkimel" girl in their top artists. Definitely a psyop to be studied.

beyliyahhh.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.