Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

Every time I come in here Suilen has a new Hueningkai avi

serious-mortalltest.gif

  • Replies 37k
  • Views 793.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

35 minutes ago, Hollywood. said:

Zombieboy is good though. Certainly not the best on Mayhem, but not as awful as HBDYWM.

HBDYWM > Zombieboy

stan-twt-funny.gif

3 minutes ago, California said:

so what happened to Asa Butterfly

stan-twt-funny.gif

Not me googling this thinking it was some obscure indie girl y'all are into but that's just Asa Butterfield

stan-twt-funny.gif

1 hour ago, Graffiti said:

Every time I come in here Suilen has a new Hueningkai avi

serious-mortalltest.gif

just learning that's a real person and not a hyperrealistic video game character (blame the forest avi)

stan-twt-funny.gif

1 hour ago, Graffiti said:

HBDYWM > Zombieboy

stan-twt-funny.gif

A nasty fart >>> HBDYWM

stan-twt-funny.gif

2 hours ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

out of all TXT twinks Soobin lowkey mogs the rest

You're not wrong but all of them are cute

stan-twt-funny.gif

7 hours ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

i'm going in an hour to see it

i feel like it'll be a mess but hopefully it won't be boring

ryan5

So how was it

33 minutes ago, Technicolor said:

So how was it

a mess (as expected) but also very painful and excruciating clap3

there were multiple times when i was fighting the urge to walk out….. i think it would've clicked more for me if i was drunk or high because my sober mind was just wtf'ing all the way through and not in a good way

i'll give it one thing though - it is indeed NOT boring clap3

4 hours ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

out of all TXT twinks Soobin lowkey mogs the rest

Idk my Beomgyu is pretty darn adorable

Im about to throw this darn dragon across the room I just woke up

stan-twt-funny.gif

He doesn't have same respect for Jiniret though I know his a darn plushie and doesn't need to be feed. I couldn't even get laid because he kept acting like we can't there a 4 year old in the room

stan-twt-funny.gif

Cracking plugins for Fl studio is so scary I used to do it on a whim before but now that i'm trying to get back into making music every website be looking SUS af

HSzQzEnW4AAGw49?format=webp&name=large

the concept of my boyfriend being a swiftie and me calling out swifties for being weird to tinashe on twitter...

zendaya

I just dropped $180 on Hyunjin Guess bag that people got for free at there Guess stores because we don't get **** in Australia

stan-twt-funny.gif

8 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Neputada hikari

heavenmaries-gretchen.gif

Straight out of the Florence Belch school of nicknaming

gretchen-nun.gif

Good God I think I need therapy after dealing with my ex and his toy dragon

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.