Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

 

they're fleeing korea one by one

 

we're doomed

In spain already? How? Wasn't she just at that concert?? :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Can’t believe IVE and G-IDLE are getting more uls than a BTS cb TT :deadbanana4: 

 

 

Love dive #2 on melon daily chart tomorrow :jonny6: 

Illusion is so catchy, you guys just don't like it cuz it flopped on the charts :shakeno:

Girls demo is fine I guess. I'm actually intrigued to see how SM will flip it like they did in Next Level and Savage.

That being said, I'm growing tired of aespa titles being mostly sing-talking/rapping.

Can someone please dm me and explain what is that d site (and also bree) that you guys were talking about :chick3:

 

OT: aespa 4th gen leader

I can see Giselle slaying "Girls"

Edited by Pluto2022

Usually SM demos are boring as hell but they managed to elevate it for the final version of the song so I'm not too worry about aespa's Girls

Now Jisoo in Madrid, these girls cant be in the same place for one day:deadbanana4::bibliahh:

I am glad Girls is going in a more sublte direction, Savage was a noisy as it could be, thank God SM decided to leave it at that, however, they will add a bridge and a key change probably, you guys just complain about everything both Illusion and Girls are easy on the ears while still being Aespa's signature sound.

6 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

Now Jisoo in Madrid, these girls cant be in the same place for one day:deadbanana4::bibliahh:

sooya x rosalía :duca:

happy for Jisoo

a few days in a different country are not going to postpone the comeback date (especially if it's planned for August - September or even further)

same goes for people who were fuming at Lisa being at that event around a week ago (mostly twitter blonks)

Edited by Flomik

The Girls demo is good, a unison chorus will elevate it a lot and I'm looking forward to the plot twist aespa will add to the sound

When SM will change the demo lyrics to I'm the baddest leave my man alone...

:matty:

 

 

 

this nugu bop :jonny:

Edited by mokitsu

Jisoo in that dress  :jonny4::WAP:

 

Imagine if her outfit / styling are as good as yg favorite aka jennie all the time:duca:

32 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

It must be so good to be The Pinks but so awful to be a Blink :skull:

I honestly don't know how anyone can be longterm Blinks, still be interested in these girls when all they do are being socialites and models.

 

They don't go to variety (and they're not really fun on varieties), they don't have a lot of past contents to rewatch, they don't have a lot of music to listen to. I got bored of them in 2 years, because there was literally no content present or past to keep me interested. But yeah I will definitely check them out when they release something, because their music and MVs are alright.

 

Which makes me wonder whether or not they will have a significant increase for their album sales/streams for their next comeback. I feel like just an equally large amount of people who used to intensely stan them actually left them or went back to become a casual fan now. In 2020 I bought all 4 versions of The Album and 2 cassettes, and gave 4 albums to other fans, and almost become the 2nd Ms Rafranz donating $300 for USBlinkUnion. This comeback (if they ever do get one) not even sure I will buy one, not at all invested in them anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Hanteo is reporting aespa's 1 million pre-orders :matty:

 

 

PAYOLA!!!!

SAJAEGI!!!!

FAKE NEWS!!!!

GISELLE RACIST!!

:mad:

Whew, that Aespa demo sounds horrid. Another stain on their quality-less discography.  It’d be dragged like Black Bomba if it flopped on Melon, but we know the sheep stan the charts. 

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

Illusion is so catchy, you guys just don't like it cuz it flopped on the charts :shakeno:

THIS

18 minutes ago, Zack said:

Hanteo is reporting aespa's 1 million pre-orders :matty:

 

 

Oh wow does this mean they exceeded 1M on hanteo then?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.