Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

When Yeji, Chaeryeong, Ryujin and Yuna are busting it open in the dorm, and then suddenly Lia comes

ย 

Lia is my bias but sometimes I kinda want the other 4 to perform without herย :rip:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

I disagrih:thing:

ย 

ย 

Love Talk might still be my favorite original english song by a kpop group. I mean idk if WayV count sas kpop but NCT is kpop so idk. If not kpop, cpop then :cm:

2 hours ago, Companion said:

Dont forget when Lia was the it-girl in the Dalla Dalla teasers.

ย 

Untill their first stage performance.


E6-D9-B27-B-AC3-D-437-D-8503-1907-DD65-C

Donโ€™t do ha like this.ย 


E6-D9-B27-B-AC3-D-437-D-8503-1907-DD65-C

18 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

oh look how great, we'll get another photoshoot from one of the four yg models in july :skull:

ย 

ย 

I mean, what's the issue?

it's not like they're doing anything else, so why not stay visible until the comeback is ready

do ya'll really expect them to do nothing until their comeback?

these photo shoots are so damn boring, I canโ€™t believe this is the no1 GG with only 24 songs in 6 years

ย 

ย 

i thought this was a lil cheap sounding at first especially the programmed sax but it kinda adds to the experience tbh, a catchy anthem

ย 

Rainbow halo dance
Rainbow rainbow halo dance
Rainbow halo dance
Rainbow rainbow halo dance
Rainbow halo dance
Rainbow rainbow halo

ย 

7BIgK6z2wYcOk.gif

4 hours ago, BTS said:

9 years ago the biggest kpop group of all time debuted.


Theyโ€™ve given us bops, theyโ€™ve given us flops, theyโ€™ve given us english pop, korean hip-hop, mic-drop, and have constantly been at the top. Now the rest of us want to know:

ย 

when will it stop? Happy 9 years of terrorismย :heart:
ย 

ย 

Talented kings of kpop :clap3:

1 hour ago, Jenlisa said:

Just finished ย feel special mini for the first timeย :whistle:ย noice! my top 7 (all bangers)

ย 

Feel Special

Get Loud

21:29

Rainbowย 

Love Foolish

Trick itย 

Breakthroughย 

ย 

:alexz3:

Love Foolish (the greatest b-side in KPOP history) is way too low on your listย 

ย 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

ย 

ย 

i thought this was a lil cheap sounding at first especially the programmed sax but it kinda adds to the experience tbh, a catchy anthem

ย 

Rainbow halo dance
Rainbow rainbow halo dance
Rainbow halo dance
Rainbow rainbow halo dance
Rainbow halo dance
Rainbow rainbow halo

ย 

7BIgK6z2wYcOk.gif

The fact that it kinda sounds like rainbow road from Mario Kartย 
ย 

luigi-funking.gif
ย 

6 minutes ago, CannibalMonster said:

Love Foolish (the greatest b-side in KPOP history) is way too low on your listย 

ย 

giphy.gif

Wasnโ€™t feeling it as much as the others, get loud doesnโ€™t get enough praise in this threadย 

4 hours ago, WhalieX said:

MX and girl groups...now that's a display of TASTE

ย 

These were also nice boy group title tracks that I can think of rn

ย 

I see that my Allen and friends payola worked on you

ย 

7BIgK6z2wYcOk.gif

Fancy - Breakthrough - Feel Special - Fake & True
The best 1-2-3-4 title track punch of any kpop group everย :jonny2:ย all 10/10
now that i think about it 2019 might have been the peak of kpopย :'(ย I mean 2019 begun with Eung Eungย :jonny2:

Edited by TaylenaStan

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

And letโ€™s not forget Golden Child has Bomin, one of the best visuals in kpop and a hottieย :WAP:

Ever since he messed up with his face I don't like him as much, but they have two hunks and omg they are super hot:jonny4:

5 hours ago, discreetinside said:

What NCT was debuted on the same year as Blackpink and BP was considered 3rd Gen

ohย :rip:

ย 

my badย 

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

KTRL was right. Girl groups really DO put out better music than boygroups by a HUGE margin.:jonny5:Even AESPA's trashy prelease track is MILES above what BGs put out.

Looking only at the korean title tracks released this year alone... I think the only BG release I cared enough was the Monsta X songย and that ASTRO sing is a cute simple bawp, too.

I disagree because I've heard some terrible music from gg's

so it's really subjectiveย 

ย 

I also feel like gg's have a more broader range of music/concepts

while bg's can be limited because they're boys

so it's really an unfair comparisonย 

15 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I disagree because I've heard some terrible music from gg's

so it's really subjectiveย 

ย 

I also feel like gg's have a more broader range of music/concepts

while bg's can be limited because they're boys

so it's really an unfair comparisonย 

Not really, Boys can do noisy music, cute music, sexy music, and also serve boy next door so...

4 hours ago, CrisPop said:

This song :jonny5:

ย 

ย 

I miss Summer Red Velvet. Give it to us, SMย :weeps:

This is such a good song

the whole TRS EP is a bop and always in rotation, except for "Hear The Sea"

they really could've left that off

24 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Not really, Boys can do noisy music, cute music, sexy music, and also serve boy next door so...

as can gg's and more...

ย 

say for example when women do the strong masculine type concepts wearing suits, people live

it would never been acceptable for a boy group to do even slightly feminine conceptย 

or voguing w/o being looked down on

ย 

girl groups really don't have the limitations boy groups have

If you really think about it blackpink arenโ€™t exactly jobless. They really are booked and busy with something other than music related.ย 

2 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

If you really think about it blackpink arenโ€™t exactly jobless. They really are booked and busy with something other than music related.ย 

Which is why people has been saying that music is not main since their debut.ย 

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

as can gg's and more...

ย 

say for example when women do the strong masculine type concepts wearing suits, people live

it would never been acceptable for a boy group to do even slightly feminine conceptย 

or voguing w/o being looked down on

ย 

girl groups really don't have the limitations boy groups have

I know wht you mean but that doesn't excuse boy groups from serving noise most of the times, they can go to dance pop and do some body rolls not everything has to be the "Oh I'm so bad, I'm a maverick":bibliahh:like most don't even suit the concept, be creative or something.

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I know wht you mean but that doesn't excuse boy groups from serving noise most of the times, they can go to dance pop and do some body rolls not everything has to be the "Oh I'm so bad, I'm a maverick":bibliahh:like most don't even suit the concept, be creative or something.

If I hear one more male idol call themselves a โ€œsavageโ€ or a โ€œbad boyโ€โ€ฆ.

395-B9-ECF-F394-4706-B9-DF-A20769-ECB6-D

Run Bts is so good, it should have been the title track but I do understand why they went with "yet to come" considering it's a anthology album and the "for the fans" theme they re going with, hopefully they ll shot a MV for run bts in the futureย 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.