Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, Marche said:

Chanty and Shana of soon to debut Lallipus singing Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande. 

 

https://youtu.be/WiYIrA_U1HI

And here's one of Daisy's latest tiktoks.

 

 

 

:cm:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 hours ago, xrosup said:

I see that my Allen and friends payola worked on you

 

7BIgK6z2wYcOk.gif

You don't even know all the members nor how many of them are in the group and only care about that fake Aussie. What payola?

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

The English demo is on d site

Life too short? 

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Not Girls leaking :deadbanana2:

Is the song good? 

Just now, Supervillain said:

No, the title track

Umm link? Or smth ?

See what happens when you release no teasers nearly 2 weeks after the announcement :rip:

credits, could be lingo? 
 

Girls - Dennis DeKo Kordnejad, Hanif Hitmanic Sabzevar, Pontus PJ Ljung, Ryan Jhun, Rodnae “Chikk” Bell & YOO YOUNG JIN

Illusion - G’harah “PK” Degeddingseze & Steve Octave

Lingo - Alma Goodman, Christina Galligan, Gabriella Grombacher & Lisa Hickox

Life’s Too Short - Becky Hill, Sam Klempner & Uzoechi Emenike

ICU - Josh Cumbee, Nisha Asnani & Ryan Jhun

30 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Not Girls leaking :deadbanana2:

I can't believe what I'm going to say, but I hope the final version has a twist or something because the demo is really boring. :celestial5:

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

I can't believe what I'm going to say, but I hope the final version has a twist or something because the demo is really boring. :celestial5:

Illusion and Life's Too Short are bad too, I guess the whole project will be underwhelming sadly

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

where are u guys listening :jonnycat:

just search "aespa" in the d and bree site.

Edited by Axel.

Girls reminds me of aespa's version of a BP song if that makes any sense. It's very distinctly aespa's style but pretty flavorless. It sounds like it could be a transition song on Selling Sunset :emofish:

 

Maybe SM will zhuzh it up but I kind of doubt it.

it’s not bad but it’s nothing new tbh

I can see Winter slaying the chorus though 

Are we sure that even is the song? It does sound like chikk but we haven’t heard anything officially. 
 

Girls is supposedly composed by writers who wrote monster mrmr and paint the town but this rumored demo is kinda plain. 

Edited by gugunikko

I kinda like it :gaycat3:

 

but just like with savage, the pre chorus >> chorus

 

it sounds very aespa tho and I'm sure it'll do well

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.