Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Illusion and Life's Too Short are bad too, I guess the whole project will be underwhelming sadly

Illusion is cute. 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Illusion is great :coffee2: hoping someone leaks Girls on Twitter bc I don’t wanna download anything

im always amazed with how kpop A&Rs manage to find potential in these bland, usually extremely corny, English demos. 

 

soooo by this im saying that i think the demo is awful but im sure sm will make it a hit. 

Edited by Antunes

Haven't heard it but people said the same thing about Next Level and Psycho demos

I actually like it, it does sounds like a mash up of savage and next level tho, the chorus is so laidback and the prechorus sounds exactly like savage, i might end up liking this more than savage since savage has atracious chorus with itzy's signature hand choreo, girls has a better chorus so thats a lot.

 

Cant wait for the break down part in the middle of the song with naevis referrence and winter/ningning high note, i knew its going to be my favorite part :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

It sounds like Kidding Me by ITZY

A bop I fear 

 

14 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Illusion is great :coffee2: hoping someone leaks Girls on Twitter bc I don’t wanna download anything

I thought it was the type of songs people wanted from Aespa but I guess that’s not the case :gaycat6: still obsessed 

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

The English demo is on d site

 

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

No, the title track

not the English demos leaking for both Girls AND Life's Too Short :rip:  

I was really excited for aespa’s second mini album since their debut one has become one of my favorite k-pop projects of all time but Illusion, Girls and Life’s Too Short are all duds to me. I’m hoping everything sounds better on the album really. :rip:

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

I was really excited for aespa’s second mini album since their debut one has become one of my favorite k-pop projects of all time but Illusion, Girls and Life’s Too Short are all duds to me. I’m hoping everything sounds better on the album really. :rip:

Umm icu is ballad and lingo is a country song? So lol

6 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Umm icu is ballad and lingo is a country song? So lol

ddddd I was saying everything sounds better on the album as in all the songs I’ve heard so far sound better in the context of a project 

Spoiler

but what you just said isn’t good news to me :rip:

 

46 minutes ago, Sept said:

Haven't heard it but people said the same thing about Next Level and Psycho demos

Exactly, like around half of aespa's Next Level is completely different from the demo version. 

9 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Umm icu is ballad and lingo is a country song? So lol

and then there's the English version of Life's Too Short... so if u don't like that then out of luck  :rip: 

 

I hope we get a full album next, five songs isn't enough especially when we pretty much heard 3/5 songs

11 hours ago, Jenlisa said:

Just finished  feel special mini for the first time :whistle: noice! my top 7 (all bangers)

 

Feel Special

Get Loud

21:29

Rainbow 

Love Foolish

Trick it 

Breakthrough 

 

:alexz3:

One of twice’s best mini!!!

Girls sounds bland but I'm sure aespa's vocals will elevate it

Damn, POP chorus sounds amazing but the post-chorus and the verses are absolutely awful :toofunny2:

So, I turn on the bugAboo comeback livestream showcase on MTV Asia right in the middle of a performance of their "Bugaboo" debut track and the first thing I notice is that Zin isn't like she was when that track was first released.  Then I remember that she stands on top of one of the other girls during this choreo.  Surely maybe they adjusted the choreo considering the current situa--  Oh no.  Poor Cyan.

 

Rewinding the stream, Zin does appear to be leaning more on the girls buttressing her on each side, so, at least Cyan has that going for her.

 

:cm:

5 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Damn, POP chorus sounds amazing but the post-chorus and the verses are absolutely awful :toofunny2:

wait, this leaked too? fffff

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

wait, this leaked too? fffff

:eddie:

 

:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.