Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Hot take but I think ajanaevis is funny and if you find her offensive I would suggest you might be a bit oversensitive :cm: 

Lesbians can call us slurs i don't really care lmao

kinda same

her takes suck and she can be really toxic sometimes but some of her drags are hilarious

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

41 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Omg I know exactly who it is!!! It's "ajanaevis" aka the worst and most toxic  k-youtuber out there. She is literally everything that is wrong with Twitter and stan culture in general. The girl is sexist, racist and homophobic towards gay men, even though she is a lesbian :rip: People like her should not exist in this world. 

I honestly enjoyed some of her videos specially the ones dragging NCT and she has good taste in music but explain to me how she has the right to drag other people's wrongs when she made fun of a person who suffered a fall that almost costed them their life:shakeno: That's why I sometimes decide to look past idol's wrong behaviour because all of us have done bad stuff, it is important that there's awereness about what's wrong and right but not all careers should be ended and cancelled like that. Unless you are murderer like the BigBang members.

18 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Happy anniversary to the song that cemented Twice's new era :clap3:

 

The Japanese singles run from Breakthrough to Doughnut is legendary :jonny5:

Ryujin is the best #1TZY member. She’s a great dancer and she’s also captivating. All eyes on Ryujin Queen! She could use vocal lessons but judging by JYP’s roster this isn’t going to happen
 

10 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Lesbians can call us slurs i don't really care lmao

:biblio: 

29 minutes ago, bocelli said:

adfghgffff sis you need to CHILL

 

IDGAF about her

 

 

Baby, I grew up stanning Britney Spears and fighting disrespectful men my whole life. I’m ready to fight the minute I see anyone come for an innocent teenage girl :heart2: 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

Literally no one expected a Giselle apologize because SM has a past history of their idols saying weird stuff and they still act nothing happen.
Lol also where’s the Itzy stan rumor come from?  I remember very well it was literally aespa stan who told that she said the n word, then posted the video right after. 
And why would she say ni- when she could have skipped  the word don’t be dumb  :rip:

They deactivated but you can see their posts on the day the controversy was fabricated. I followed them before that :toofunny2: 

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

 

She did not shut her mouth, in fact it's wide open. The least you can say is that she mouthed "ni-" and just smiled afterwards. But still, she's lipsyncing the song, goes forward and opens her mouth in the beggining of the n word, then goes back and continues moving her mouth after the n word ends. Like is that not enough :deadbanana4:

 

To me it's so obvious at 0:09, the first syllable of the n word there is a dark space between her teeth and lower lips so she was lipping, and as the word ends in 0:10 her lips move and she keeps going

 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

She did mouth the word why are we still arguing about this :ahh:

The way some of you are incapable of holding your faves accountable & accepting that they did something wrong is ridiculous. And I'm saying this as a massive aespa stan like.... she said it, acknowledged it, apologized, and hopefully she won't make the same mistake again. That alone is more than what 99% of KPOP idols will do whenever they get caught up in a similar scandal. Just move on ffs

I’m sorry, but are you girls just blind or daft? Her teeth are closed. Like there is no arguing this obvious point. How are you going to pronounce the letter “g” with clenched teeth? She clearly started to say the word, caught herself and shut her mouth and then opened her mouth to start the next word “I.” 
 

Stans literally get so wrapped up in stan bullshit and jealousy over sales numbers that they try to argue what can be blatantly seen in a video and then gaslight the girls who call out the inaccuracies. I’m proud of her for apologizing, but it was a non-issue fabricated by someone who hates her group solely because of their selling power. But that’s the last I’ll say on it because everyone moved on except a few delusional haters here and there

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

How are you going to pronounce the letter “g” with clenched teeth? 

What is this jdjdjejeje you definitely can :rip: 

17 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

The Japanese singles run from Breakthrough to Doughnut is legendary :jonny5:

Hopefully Celebrate extends it :WAP:

I hope they drop that in the 2nd week of July or something, don't make it overlap with Nolo too much :rip:

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

what are you on? I’m talking about still life longevity not BB

It's still Top 10 going into 3 months

it's doing fine, especially being a ballad...

 

not seeing how it isn't having longevity, what other idol groups do you know smash with ballads?

20 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Hot take but I think ajanaevis is funny and if you find her offensive I would suggest you might be a bit oversensitive :cm: 

I don't think joking about someone's near fatal accident and then doubling down by saying she should "fall again and die this time" is a laughing matter. 

 

I used to think she was somewhat funny in a dark humor kind of way, but her comments about Wendy were beyond reproach. And then she turned even more nasty doubled down on it when she got called out. I can't give any time to someone spreading such levels of toxicity and trying to pass it off as "comedy". 

 

 

This song is kinda bad but it's kind of a slay at the same time. :jonny2:

14 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I’m sorry, but are you girls just blind or daft? Her teeth are closed. Like there is no arguing this obvious point. How are you going to pronounce the letter “g” with clenched teeth? She clearly started to say the word, caught herself and shut her mouth and then opened her mouth to start the next word “I.” 
 

Stans literally get so wrapped up in stan bullshit and jealousy over sales numbers that they try to argue what can be blatantly seen in a video and then gaslight the girls who call out the inaccuracies. I’m proud of her for apologizing, but it was a non-issue fabricated by someone who hates her group solely because of their selling power. But that’s the last I’ll say on it because everyone moved on except a few delusional haters here and there

 

 

 

What the hell was yet to come? garbage, and I finally tried permission to dance, even worse yikes :biblio:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

All this talk abt Ningning & Lily when Yechan from Pink Fantasy & Nayul from 12DAL clear them both with ease :giraffe:

 

You could even make a point with Yunjin 

If a tree falls on the forest and no one hears it, did it actually fall?:keir:

7 hours ago, BTS said:

The way you’re perched on army twitter but can’t bring yourself to watch the mv in case you add a view:skull:

 Mel this gives off LOSER energy. You can be funny at times so don’t fall too far into the rabbit hole. X 

first of all, you wish!

I'm not perched anywhere, their goals popped up on my timeline unsolicited because someone I follow qt'd it

secondly, I'm not, not watching it because I don't wanna add views for them

I'm simply not watching it because I'm not interested, sue me :michael:

why am I a loser for not streaming/watching a group I don't care for? they're not the only group I ignore 


 

6 hours ago, bocelli said:

The excuses..."its a ballad!111!!"

 

"Still Life" is also that and its a smash. BTS has just lost it and the korean GP has moved on to better groups like ENHYPEN and SKZ

 

905A228A-8B92-4758-B91F-D0F4009E2A77.thu

!!!

 

7 hours ago, Adama said:

Still life longevity is pretty good especially since they have 0 promotions 

exactly and it's a ballad.

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

I don't think joking about someone's near fatal accident and then doubling down by saying she should "fall again and die this time" is a laughing matter. 

 

I used to think she was somewhat funny in a dark humor kind of way, but her comments about Wendy were beyond reproach. And then she turned even more nasty doubled down on it when she got called out. I can't give any time to someone spreading such levels of toxicity and trying to pass it off as "comedy". 

 

I love Wendy very dearly but I'll admit to cackling at the joke in your post :celestial5:I just have a very dark sense of humor I guess so I understand her. Maybe its all the trauma idk

 

It's your right to find her sense of humor toxic or over the line, I can't stop you :celestial5: 

52 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Hot take but I think ajanaevis is funny and if you find her offensive I would suggest you might be a bit oversensitive :cm: 

Lesbians can call us slurs i don't really care lmao

Is ajanaevis black? Uses the n-word a lot.

 

Just now, aesthetic bih said:

Is ajanaevis black? Uses the n-word a lot.

 

I believe she is black yes. If she turned out not to be somehow then I'd have to join yall in the condemnation for sure

 

Remember this mess?

 

No wonder the rapline is trying to break free and be releasing solo stuff. Theyre are TIRED of these tragic vocals omfg

Edited by bocelli

Yujeong and Yuna in the same frame is such a slay, they're so pretty :jonny6:

 

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Gaia said:

She didn’t say anything. At worst, she mouthed it :skull: 

 

And her mouth didn’t move after the “Ni-“ so I’m still not sure how people have convinced themselves she “clearly said it” 

 

Oh well, the ridiculous hates she gets over that dumb idiocy makes me want to support her more 

Nothing "idiocy" about it.

she shouldn't say or mouth it, period. it's not up for discussion

the backlash is justified as it is with any other idol

 

this is why idols don't learn and continue to be stupid

because fans like you like to pacify and downplay a lot of their mess

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

She did mouth the word why are we still arguing about this :ahh:

The way some of you are incapable of holding your faves accountable & accepting that they did something wrong is ridiculous. And I'm saying this as a massive aespa stan like.... she said it, acknowledged it, apologized, and hopefully she won't make the same mistake again. That alone is more than what 99% of KPOP idols will do whenever they get caught up in a similar scandal. Just move on ffs

Great she apologized, what bothers me is men idols saying the n word and never apologizing it's so unfair for women

20 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I believe she is black yes. If she turned out not to be somehow then I'd have to join yall in the condemnation for sure

Oh okay, thanks

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

to deny the whole Skrr Skrr situation and dismiss it as people overreacting, when It was mostly black people getting upset about it is so tonedeaf and annoying. i've seen this happen in alot of scandals related to racist actions idols have committed. 

 

She said the word, she apologized and we can ALL move on now. 

Thank you

as a black kpop fan it's so disheartening seeing the blatant anti-blackness in this thread

and the dismissive attitudes towards issues when it comes to my community 

I truly believe some users in this thread hate black people

25 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Great she apologized, what bothers me is men idols saying the n word and never apologizing it's so unfair for women

Yeah this is a good point. A lot of people are still ganging up on Giselle for something she apologized for when there are several male idols who have done the same, never apologized & are never dragged as much as her. Mentioned it a few pages back but Jihoon from Treasure is a good example. He clearly mouthed the n word in one of their videos, people were outraged for a day, he never apologized & everyone just moved on. It's unfortunate and shows that certain stans pick and choose who they want to "cancel". 

Edited by Billionaire

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.