Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Cause Chaeryoung is a better dancer than both of them, and her and Yeji could take the performance to a higher level, even though this was also perfect!

Just because she’s the best dancer doesn’t mean she should get a shot, yeji and Ryujin haha a great chemistry and are Itzy’s most popular duo it’s absolutely make more sense

 

30 minutes ago, bocelli said:

Chaeryeong has awful stage presence :dies:

You just say anything sometimes 

 

36 minutes ago, BTS said:


 

 




Wait its actually doing much better than I feared :deadbanana2:

Is youtube just dying as a platform? Cause the streams are there everywhere else :celestial5:

 

YouTube is dead in the west it’s only doing great in India and Latinos countries 

the way they’re smashing numbers don’t lie 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

the girls here need to appreciate the actual best bside of the 4th gen :giraffe:

You mean this? :flower:

 

What is the best Kpop song and why is it Feel Special?

 

 

ICONIC. LEGENDARY. HISTORIC.

12 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

You mean this? :flower:

 

if only a good group would have released this :dancehall:

12 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

 

LOONA :giraffe:nobody remembers the other butthurt Exy gg

WJSN's concert looks so fun :chick2: They performed so many fan favorites. BADABOOM is that gworl 

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

if only a good group would have released this :dancehall:

Low-key agree the kids of Classy eat them

4 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

What is the best Kpop song and why is it Feel Special?

 

 

ICONIC. LEGENDARY. HISTORIC.

so true bestie :jonny5:

Chaeryeong is a great dancer but the girl has barely any facial expressions/stage presence :rip: Ryujin was the perfect choice

4 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

What is the best Kpop song and why is it Feel Special?

 

 

ICONIC. LEGENDARY. HISTORIC.

I fear the best song is Psycho :giraffe: I don't even stan 'em but people started treating kpop singers as real singers after RV Psycho 

5 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Chaeryeong is a great dancer but the girl has barely any facial expressions/stage presence :rip: 

Exactly

19 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

What is the best Kpop song and why is it Feel Special?

 

 

ICONIC. LEGENDARY. HISTORIC.

Taste :clap3: The way i had this on repeat for MONTHS :jonny2: the instrumental is laced with crack

 

Chaeryeong is like WinWin. We like them, they’re good dancers, but your eyes just don’t go to them. Ryujin Queen has too much charisma and stage presence. 
 

Ryujin should work on her vocals/rap and truly gag the girls

Chaeryeong is like WinWin. We like them, they’re good dancers, but your eyes just don’t go to them. Ryujin Queen has too much charisma and stage presence. 
 

Ryujin should work on her vocals/rap and truly gag the girls

48 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

isn't Jo Kwon openly gay?

No, I think he mentined in interviews being agender/non-binary though

4 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Now it's silent :rip:

No, I choose to ignore it

because we've already been through this, I shared my thoughts and that's it

I'm tired of re-hashing, repeating myself and the "what about isms"

 

I don't come in thread to have the pissing contest that ya'll so desperately want to have 

and go back and forth about who's more racist 

I'm TIRED. So **** off

Edited by Mel.

I think I'm just gonna have to start using the block feature 

because some of you are just irritating and just really fuckin stupid

 

so next time you quote me trying to combat my thoughts on racism when it affects MY COMMUNITY 

by bringing up things from the past I already spoke on, you're getting blocked

3 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

The YG’s stan only give a **** about racism when it’s not YG related. I don’t know a worse member to be honest. Like how da hell are you going to police this thread calling it anti-black when you’ve made thousands of excuses for YG acts regarding their racist activities. 


Like **** out of here! Stupid **** always tries it I swear, then run away when her dumbass racist favorites get brought up; then again you can’t expect much from people with very low sense of moral and logic! Her lack of self awareness is so triggering 

Girl...your'e always on my d!ck

pull up a fuckin receipt of me excusing anyone from YG's ignorance 

 

you always pop up to address me spouting NONSENSE 

you have never seen what you're saying happened happen, stop lying 

I hold everyone to the same standard, especially when it comes to black issues

*****, suck my dick

Yeah the Chae sisters sucks. I dont get why people are pretending to stan them :huh: 

1 hour ago, SRIRACHA said:

What is the best Kpop song and why is it Feel Special?

 

 

ICONIC. LEGENDARY. HISTORIC.

Not even the best on the album I fear

LOVE FOOLISH >>>>>

Now THAT is a song :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Not even the best on the album I fear

LOVE FOOLISH >>>>>

Now THAT is a song :jonny6:

Love Foolish deserved to be a title. Such a good song. 

However, the one that came up with the horrible choreo for such a good song such be in jail. :deadbanana:

 

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

I fear the best song is Psycho :giraffe: I don't even stan 'em but people started treating kpop singers as real singers after RV Psycho 

Yep. Feel Special is a banger but it’s been almost 3 years and psycho is still my no1 kpop song :alexz3:

 

54 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I hold everyone to the same standard, especially when it comes to black issues

*****, suck my dick

You have changed the subject every time members directly asked u about big bang’s racist incidents :skull: just stop :oh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.