Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Nothing "idiocy" about it.

she shouldn't say or mouth it, period. it's not up for discussion

the backlash is justified as it is with any other idol

 

this is why idols don't learn and continue to be stupid

because fans like you like to pacify and downplay a lot of their mess

Thoughts on an idol from Treasure doing the same and not apologizing?? :keir:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the discussions about these controversies that no one really cares about :hoetenks:

 

korean fans don't care as long as it isn't discriminatory against koreans :deadbanana2:

 

western fans, while pretending to be woke, don't care that much either since they keep supporting groups/idols that do racially insensitive things, even if they don't apologize for it :cm:

jisus leaving the WJSN concert

 

 

maybe she'll get inspired seeing her peers perform :chick1:

28 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Kpop muneojida :jonny3:

 

oh they are coming:jonny5: 

i'm pretty sure a big part of this "jihoon" guy not receiving similar backlash is because no one knows who tf he is :eli:

1 hour ago, Harrier said:

I love Wendy very dearly but I'll admit to cackling at the joke in your post :celestial5:I just have a very dark sense of humor I guess so I understand her. Maybe its all the trauma idk

 

It's your right to find her sense of humor toxic or over the line, I can't stop you :celestial5: 

There's also other instances such as her calling a Stray Kids member a "half breed" etc. I don't think that has any place being framed as "humor". It's just hateful, period. 

 

It takes a certain type of person to overlook the level of invective and toxicity spewing out from her channel, and I'm just not that type of person. 

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Yujeong and Yuna in the same frame is such a slay, they're so pretty :jonny6:

 

 

 

 

 

Yujeong is of course a cutie but Yuna!!!!!! :WAP: she is getting hotter with age I swear

16 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

jisus leaving the WJSN concert

 

 

maybe she'll get inspired seeing her peers perform :chick1:

sadly her leg still hurts apparently

I hope she'll recover by the time they come back

This Giselle topic :monkey: leave my girl alone. I’m just happy she apologized even if she said it or not. I don’t have to keep throwing hands like I do as a Wendy stan. 

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Thoughts on an idol from Treasure doing the same and not apologizing?? :keir:

Now it's silent :rip:

tumblr_plruhfIxje1xi5smto3_r1_400.gif

 

I want to wash his feet like Jesus did in John 13:1-17

Bts kinda flopping for their standards and after a long hiatus too

Is their reign of terror ending? :celestial5:

Nobody cares about TRASHURE which is why its been crickets on their racism

The YG’s stan only give a **** about racism when it’s not YG related. I don’t know a worse member to be honest. Like how da hell are you going to police this thread calling it anti-black when you’ve made thousands of excuses for YG acts regarding their racist activities. 


Like **** out of here! Stupid **** always tries it I swear, then run away when her dumbass racist favorites get brought up; then again you can’t expect much from people with very low sense of moral and logic! Her lack of self awareness is so triggering 

Edited by Kh-Loud

1 minute ago, Kh-Loud said:

The YG’s stan only give a **** about racism when it’s not YG related. I don’t know a worse member to be honest. Like how da hell are you going to police this thread calling it anti-black when you’ve made thousands of excuses for YG acts regarding their racist activities. 


Like **** out of here! Stupid **** always tries it I swear, then run away when her dumbass racist favorites get brought up 

Leave my fellow YG stan Mel. alone! :ryan2:

53 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

:lmao:

Women also like thick thighs on men but it’s pretty obvious he’s serving for his gay fans :cm:

9 minutes ago, Aslan said:

 

that closet is made of glass at this point…:gaycat4:

I don’t get it. Who is this supposed to be :duck:

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don’t get it. Who is this supposed to be :duck:

Kevin from The Boyz.

He also screamed "I love you Ga Ga" at a Katy Perry concert:bibliahh:

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Kevin from The Boyz.

He also screamed "I love you Ga Ga" at a Katy Perry concert:bibliahh:

 

 

 

The voice... he's a fem gay omg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.