Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

i don't understand how you guys can't wrap your head around the fact aespa got invited when ******* 100 gecs and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu were invited.

Because they weren't. SM paid for it.

also why are they only performing on weekend 2?

 

if you're invited, you usually perform both weekends 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

53 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

Everybody wants their MOTOMAMI moment :eek:

Sakuralía slayyy :jonny4:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

So aespa performing at Coachella is the final straw for you in terms of disrespect but you were dying on your hill for TOP who actually disrespected them? GIVE ME A BREAK.

TOP was disrespectful too, I said that 

so idk what ur trying to get at

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

lol I thought Mel was gonna let this one go :hoetenks:

Oh well. That won't change aespa's Coachella main stage booking.

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Just now, Mel. said:

Because they weren't. SM paid for it.

also why are they only performing on weekend 2?

 

if you're invited, you usually perform both weekends 

Sure, SM paid for it. Let's go with that if it pleases you. They're still gonna be there, I'm happy that bothers you. :bird:

Just now, Mel. said:

TOP was disrespectful too, I said that 

so idk what ur trying to get at

Did you? I was distracted by you throwing out accusations of sexism to defend him.

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

aespa fans spamming this link and saying they were singing live :gaycat2:

 

I don't understand how kpop fans don't see that a performance is lipsynced when they're moving their upper body with no breathing sounds, mic is bouncing up and down and hair clashing into it with no sound effect and idols always seem to be looking at the camera and there's close ups followed by whole group shots without any other cameras appearing :rip:

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

lol I thought Mel was gonna let this one go :hoetenks:

I thought about it lol

but it wouldn't be to not say how I feel and shake the table a bit

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

lol I thought Mel was gonna let this one go :hoetenks:

um actually sweetie aespa are breathing which just makes them flop respiratory copycats and they will NEVER convert oxygen into carbon dioxide as legendarily as BLACKPINK so put some RESPECT on my YGE QUEENS you messy ***

The race girls concept is interesting :clap3: :clap3: 

 

The way aespa always gets this thread riled up :ahh: Remember the Next Level release day? A moment in K-ATRL history :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Sure, SM paid for it. Let's go with that

Period pooh!

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Did you? I was distracted by you throwing out accusations of sexism to defend him.

of course you were

because ya'll are good at seeing what ya'll want to see

Will aespa’s performance be livestreamed? Or do they not stream the second weekend?

Just now, Sonny said:

Will aespa’s performance be livestreamed? Or do they not stream the second weekend?

They streamed BP's so maybe...

they don't always tho

Just now, Mel. said:

They streamed BP's so maybe...

they don't always tho

BLACKPINK only did one weekend or both?

 

I assume it will be streamed since they didn’t perform the first weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Will aespa’s performance be livestreamed? Or do they not stream the second weekend?

They should be streaming it here, but the schedule will need to be confirmed yet.

 

 

aespa better get a good time slot because i'm not gonna watch it if they perform at 2-3 AM in my timezone:rip:

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

BLACKPINK only did one weekend or both?

 

I assume it will be streamed since they didn’t perform the first weekend. 

BOTH

but I said maybe cause sometimes they only stream weekend 1

I KNEW IT! Future global leader . Superm m and Nct127 are also under Capitol right? 

 

 

Edited by Adama

What is Aespa gonna do? Lipsync? They are not performers lol. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

I KNEW IT! Future global leader 

 

 

Proud of them.
Starship’s official gif confirmed

Gendo Neon Genesis Evangelion GIF - Gendo Neon Genesis Evangelion Anime GIFs

Is this the first time we might potentially hear Aespa sing their songs live ? Not including that one encore stage.

Hate that LSRFM are getting such an NCT'ed concept, but I trust the next batch of teasers have a better concept :gaycat3:

 

Also whyd they pick a pic of sakura with an entire helmet on.... Being a visual is like her main shtick and they choose to hide her face??? Luv it dont make no cents :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.