Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋼) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I'll be gagged if Lesserafim has an eurobeat track in their mini album:jonny:

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

What is that black thing covering Garam's legs? :rip:

 

4 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

Apparently Jackson is back to Korea, so no 2nd week at Coachella for him and now I'm wondering if Aespa will take his spot on 88rising set?

This could be it tbh. Utada isn't part of 88Rising and was invited. 

 

I'd like to see a different lineup for 88Rising's weekend 2. Chung Ha, Lexie Liu, Keshi + aespa as the special non-88Rising guest + CL, BiBi and Rich Brian again

2 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

 

What is that black thing covering Garam's legs? :rip:

 

the Beatlesprint

From the Archives, 1969: The Beatles go 'soft' with Abbey Road

3 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

 

What is that black thing covering Garam's legs? :rip:

 

lol why does it look like she has one leg

 Aespa always gives a bump to this thread.

 

:gaycat1:

 

 

11 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

This could be it tbh. Utada isn't part of 88Rising and was invited. 

 

I'd like to see a different lineup for 88Rising's weekend 2. Chung Ha, Lexie Liu, Keshi + aespa as the special non-88Rising guest + CL, BiBi and Rich Brian again

Chungha would SLAY that stage. 88Rising needs to get here there. :WAP:

13 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

 

What is that black thing covering Garam's legs? :rip:

 

It looks like a fabric from her skirt? :rip:

19 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Solo incoming? 
 

oYBzbyDM_o.gif

I hope so, release the article JYPE! :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

She looks amazing :smitten:  

A Summer debut would be ideal. Twice can come back in August or something. :celestial6:

Tbh with Itzy's comeback nowhere in sight (although with their reality ending in June it'll probably be then)... yeah,I feel like the full group comeback will be July/August, praying they squeeze in Nayeon's solo in late May after the LA concerts cause this is gonna be their biggest ''hiatus'' yet :chick3:

23 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Solo incoming? 
 

oYBzbyDM_o.gif

Noooo :bibliahh: who made that emoji?

perfection is boring, stan aespa for a rollercoaster ride of emotions :jonny:

35 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

Apparently Jackson is back to Korea, so no 2nd week at Coachella for him and now I'm wondering if Aespa will take his spot on 88rising set?

If then, SM article doesn’t make sense bc the Coachella organization is not the one in charge of the 88rising line up :coffee2:

 

but it’s better for them to perform with a crowd that might know them and are familiar with Kpop. 
Also if they are doing a performance during the 88rising slot like the article said (only a performance of 4 songs) then SM truly bragged for nothing 

Edited by Adama

10 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Noooo :bibliahh: who made that emoji?

Idk but I love it 

 

oYBzbyDM_o.gif

14 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

It looks like a fabric from her skirt? :rip:

It looks so weird, especially at the end of the fabric that touched the street. Also why is her high heel on the center of the shoe? :rip:

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

It looks so weird, especially at the end of the fabric that touched the street. Also why is her high heel on the center of the shoe? :rip:

I think it’s just the angle that makes it look weird. Same with the heel. 

38 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anyways...moving on

done giving all this energy to a group I don't even follow or care for...

 

they will never be the prototype, just a replica 

Say that to the bunch of 4th gen groups that are Lore-fuelled and are now releasing non typical tracks, weird disjointed songs, etc:fan: get with the times sis, it is not 2018 anymore.

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

If then, SM article doesn’t make sense bc the Coachella organization is not the one in charge of the 88rising line up :coffee2:

 

but it’s better for them to perform with a crowd that might know them and are familiar with Kpop. 
Also if they are doing a performance during the 88rising slot like the article said (only a performance of 4 songs) then SM truly bragged for nothing 

I don't think they said who invited aespa on the article tho so it could be 88rising inviting them to perform but let's wait for the schedule ;)

Aespa better sing live at Coachella I will be very upset if they don't

I swear to god LSM. If Blackpink can do it there is zero reason Aespa cannot. Just turn on the backing track and let it happen. If they don't, they're really just setting up the girls to be dragged for NO reason :shutup:

53 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

I'll be gagged if Lesserafim has an eurobeat track in their mini album:jonny:

 

 

Okay so I’m not the only crazy one with TASTE here! I thought the same thing, I’d live for that :flame:

SM also better send them with some dancers, or a remix. Anything. Make it interesting

 

If they get up there and do the same 4 person lip sync performance of Black Mamba, Savage & Next Level imma riot :deadbanana4:

why does my mind keep singing NMIIIIIIIX out of nowheere when I have barely listened to O.O :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.