Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

kpop fans have the weirdest youtube video ideas

and get the views

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Will aespa’s performance be livestreamed? Or do they not stream the second weekend?

This is the first year they stream both weekends :bam:

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

This is the first year they stream both weekends :bam:

It isn't because they streamed both weekends in 2019 when BP performed 

I watched both weekends 

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The 1-2 punch :jonny4:

 

 

Include Sunshine and it's a 1-2-3 punch :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It isn't because they streamed both weekends in 2019 when BP performed 

I watched both weekends 

Oh my bad

 

I thought I still had followed the 2019 one but I guess I stopped caring after Beychella :rip:

6 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Hate SM this dumbass company still insisting on pushing my girls in the West

 

It's gonna fail they need to just stick to Asia. They're pushing them harder than they did with NCT 127 so embarrassing

agreed. sm always setting them up.

 

I feel like this is going to be a disaster. 

it's their first time performing in front of a big crowd :dancehall:

34 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

i don't understand how you guys can't wrap your head around the fact aespa got invited when ******* 100 gecs and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu were invited.

not the 100 gecs slander :rip:

11 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Include Sunshine and it's a 1-2-3 punch :jonny5:

It’s cute, but it didn’t hit me the same :jonny2:

59 minutes ago, Mel. said:

and tbh can we even say they were invited or did SM pay for the gig? hmm...

because aespa wasn't on the official attendance list like BP was

 

so the only other way they got the spot is SM coughing up the coin

It's not that unusual for an artist who's not on the official attendance list to show up and perform. For example, just this year Arcade Fire did a surprise performance and from what I know of them I wouldn't say they would be the type to payola their way to a Coachella performance. :michael:

 

45 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Will aespa’s performance be livestreamed? Or do they not stream the second weekend?

They do livestream the second weekend, but not all acts participating at coachella get livestreamed (though I am hoping for the girls to be livestreamed because the camerawork at coachella is a work of art compared to fan recordings)

and just so we're clear. This is an invite

when the CEO of Coachella personally flew to South Korea to ask BLACKPINK to perform 

they didn't have to pay for their spot :fan:

 

yeah, I'm being petty...so what 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, SickLove said:

It's not that unusual for an artist who's not on the official attendance list to show up and perform. For example, just this year Arcade Fire did a surprise performance and from what I know of them I wouldn't say they would be the type to payola their way to a Coachella performance. :michael:

Kanye dropped out, that's why they were added

SM paid for aespa's spot

LE SSERAFIM paying homage to their former Angel sunbae-nim :clap3:
 

 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Kanye dropped out, that's why they were added

SM paid for aespa's spot

No, Kanye was replaced by Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd :flower2:

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Kanye dropped out, that's why they were added

SM paid for aespa's spot

YG could never, they will book those Treasure losers before spending some cash in BP

Apparently Jackson is back to Korea, so no 2nd week at Coachella for him and now I'm wondering if Aespa will take his spot on 88rising set?

44 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The 1-2 punch :jonny4:

 

 

Sis, don't do Sunshine like that:WAP:

 

1 minute ago, SickLove said:

No, Kanye was replaced by Swedish House Mafia and The Weeknd :flower2:

false.

SHM & Weeknd were already attendes....they were promoted to headliners

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

and just so we're clear. This is an invite

when the CEO of Coachella personally flew to South Korea to ask BLACKPINK to perform 

they didn't have to pay for their spot :fan:

 

yeah, I'm being petty...so what 

 

 

 

Isn't he a bigot? I'm not sure this is what you should be promoting for your girls. :rip: 

1 minute ago, Lalisa said:

Apparently Jackson is back to Korea, so no 2nd week at Coachella for him and now I'm wondering if Aespa will take his spot on 88rising set?

This could be what is happening, we will have to see when their time slot is. Would make a lot of sense.

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

It's giving MOTOMAMI x CRASH :jonny:

 

I just know gay men are the creative directors

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

false.

SHM & Weeknd were already attendes....they were promoted to headliners

Wrong again. The Weeknd was busy filming his HBO show and was not on the lineup prior to being added as a last minute replacement. At least try to have somewhat of an idea what you're talking about.

41 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

She's coming:gaygacat4:

 

She looks amazing :smitten:  

A Summer debut would be ideal. Twice can come back in August or something. :celestial6:

Anyways...moving on

done giving all this energy to a group I don't even follow or care for...

 

they will never be the prototype, just a replica 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.