Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Kpop stans fixation on bad nfts are for the planet is interesting to me. I mean, NFTs are a plague, but it’s not like the kpop industry is exactly known for being eco friendly in the first place. How do you complain about blockchain or whatever it’s called and then buy 20 albums, all being shipped across the world? What’s the carbon footprint of that? How much energy on both ends would you be using by streaming an MV for an hour… You know what I mean?

nnn this whole NFT hollabaloo is such an obvious case of faux-outrage by people, most likely because they aren't willing to accept the price-to-admission of NFT's :rip:

 

Like, i think the whole thing is a scam and i have 0 plans of entering that world, but I'm not going to act like i'm outraged at someone from an eco perspective when my own street doesn't even pick up recycling. :rip:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

I’ll believe it when I see it but this would be so cool to finally have :jonny6:

I was excited to see Shana finally debut in Lapillus next month, but I can’t support them knowing MLD is perched to debut a 13 year old. It’s time to bring back women in K-Pop because this ain’t it

 

nMlCxl9.gif

10 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Kpop stans fixation on bad nfts are for the planet is interesting to me. I mean, NFTs are a plague, but it’s not like the kpop industry is exactly known for being eco friendly in the first place. How do you complain about blockchain or whatever it’s called and then buy 20 albums, all being shipped across the world? What’s the carbon footprint of that? How much energy on both ends would you be using by streaming an MV for an hour… You know what I mean?

Yeah but can you be sure those are the same people? Something tells me the people who can afford to buy multiple copies of albums might as well afford investing in NFTs :cm:

6 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

the talent she possesses 

:jonnycat:
 

 

she’s a server :jonny6:

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

im going through some kpop classics making a throwback kpop playlist and i'm kinda sad that i used to be obsessed with 4minute yet all their music kinda sounds like noise now

 

GDq2KsB.gif

 

 

 

i like Is It Poppin' 

I don't know if the CEO had to sell another one of his apartments, but woo!ah! is releasing a 5-new-track minialbum.

 

 

I guess after the "Catch The Stars" test, they've zigzagged back to another YG production.  Instead of making purple, they're making danger.

 

:cm:

15 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

 

I’ll believe it when I see it but this would be so cool to finally have :jonny6:

I'll believe it when I see it, that's all I'm gonna say. She always plays catfish with this "full album" and then it never comes. 

 

You can see a version of this same news every year for the past half a decade. :rip:

 

 

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

 

I see HYBE already working on that rags to riches narrative. They know that the cult that stans that horrible company will buy anything that comes out of it.

 

Also the song is a My Bag rip off :skull:

Soyeon should sue

 GDq2KsB.gif

2 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Kpop stans fixation on bad nfts are for the planet is interesting to me. I mean, NFTs are a plague, but it’s not like the kpop industry is exactly known for being eco friendly in the first place. How do you complain about blockchain or whatever it’s called and then buy 20 albums, all being shipped across the world? What’s the carbon footprint of that? How much energy on both ends would you be using by streaming an MV for an hour… You know what I mean?

And it's always nugus getting dragged for this. Blackpink NFTs made zero noise.

nMlCxl9.gif

12 minutes ago, rzal said:

And it's always nugus getting dragged for this. Blackpink NFTs made zero noise.

nMlCxl9.gif

Sunmi was cancelled over hers

 

nMlCxl9.gif

 

People always praise Jinni and Sullyoon for their visuals but Bae is up there too, she's very pretty.

 

I don't like much else about her sadly

 

nMlCxl9.gif

Edited by Ghiles

If Hybe actually managed to get Garam out of this and back into the group then they've got a hell of a reputation rebuilding arc that they'll have to build for her. She's going to have to walk every granny across the street, rescue every cat from a tree, plant every tree on Earth just to get back into the good graces of people. 

 

Can't wait for Garam soup kitchen era.

17 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

 

People always praise Jinni and Sullyoon for their visuals but Bae is up there too, she's very pretty.

 

I don't like much else about her sadly

 

nMlCxl9.gif

She belongs in the rabbit like visual of the JYP family but leans towards rat at the same time (does she look like one of the BTS boys or is it just me?). She kinda gives ugly pretty in a model way (plus her proportions) which means she’s not for everyone. 
 

I actually don’t mind her voice in a higher tone ala the WSL cover. 
 

nMlCxl9.gif

Not ten being the only one to do her challenge (keeping in mind hes not even in the same country right now:deadbanana4:)

 

it was bad for her

nMlCxl9.gif

 

28 minutes ago, Butters said:

 

nMlCxl9.gif

A top ten hit. 

Better prepare for the Lim Woong Young fans to mass stream his songs on the next hour tho. 

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Sunmi was cancelled over hers

 

nMlCxl9.gif

She doesn't have shooter fans like Blackpink. The way all of these NFT things were made by her company but only she received lashings :deadbanana2:

nMlCxl9.gif

38 minutes ago, Butters said:

 

nMlCxl9.gif

But I was told it would end up like O.O

nMlCxl9.gif

21 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Not ten being the only one to do her challenge (keeping in mind hes not even in the same country right now:deadbanana4:)

 

it was bad for her

nMlCxl9.gif

 

They can't escape her even out of the country. I'm sure there's more coming. 

nMlCxl9.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.