Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

HYBE claimed that the exposer did molka, so the document probably contained some information regarding that and it will make their client looks bad. That is probably why they are reluctant to release full details of the document. 

Looks like both sides are guilty and the exposer might have actually started this whole mess in the first place, but of course Garam has the most to lose because she is the public figure in this case.

Hopefully this is resolved soon enough. 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Looks like both sides are guilty and the exposer might have actually started this whole mess in the first place, but of course Garam has the most to lose because she is the public figure in this case.

Hopefully this is resolved soon enough. 

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

12 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

Kim Garam. Defender of Women’s Rights. Angel. Innocent.

 

17 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

Maybe HYBE is trying to prove the other side’s molka first, and THEN make Garam finally apologize for choosing to be involved in this mess and making things worse by seeking revenge, and say she is “reflecting” and all that. Maybe they’re being strategic like that if they’re planning to keep her in the group. Don’t know how effective it will be though. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

3 hours ago, Butters said:

 

nMlCxl9.gifd

Post-Bully-Out success confirmed again.

 

nMlCxl9.gif

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Maybe HYBE is trying to prove the other side’s molka first, and THEN make Garam finally apologize for choosing to be involved in this mess and making things worse by seeking revenge, and say she is “reflecting” and all that. Maybe they’re being strategic like that if they’re planning to keep her in the group. Don’t know how effective it will be though. 

Their plan kinda works because the initial expośe wasn’t even about the accident that happened when they were in elementary school. It was about the sexual drawings and remarks that Garam allegedly made on SNS and no one is talking about them anymore. 

this had me tearing up it was such a great profile 

 

https://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/music/got7-k-pop-interview/image-gallery/79c9b19f0b87918b5da1447706666c95
 

Quote

As the only member to have gravitated towards acting, spending much of 2021 filming two TV dramas (The Devil’s Judge and Yumi’s Cells), Jinyoung found himself “thirsting” for a return to singing. He’s also the member for whom time away from the music industry produced a profound internal shift.

 

“You’ve seen me in the past few days, I’m very light and playful with my members… that’s what’s changed. Before, when we went overseas or had schedules, I'd be the quiet, stern one. I just felt like I had to be that person. I was too, too serious,” Jinyoung explains, Mark nodding in agreement nearby. There are hundreds of fan video compilations of Jinyoung being funny, soft, or kidding around, but off-camera it was a different story. “The members were somewhat uncomfortable around me [when I was like that] and I felt like even though I was trying my best, I wasn’t being honest.”

 

Jinyoung was unhappy, he estimates, 60-70% of the time. He wanted to leave the industry but stayed knowing how much people believed in him - his fans, family, his members. People liked him but, he laughs, people like him much more now. “By 2021, I felt so uncomfortable with my personality. It wasn’t anyone’s fault, it was about me and the way I looked at the world. I’d always blamed others - why did they do this or that? - and thought I wasn’t the problem, they were. But looking at myself in an unbiased way, I felt like, ‘I’m not perfect, I have my own flaws’. And when I realised that, I realised I had to change. For this team promotion, it’s such a period of happiness for me because now I know how to act towards the members. I feel more comfortable.”

:chick3:

55 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Yeah, the public opinion could switched up if the exposer did molka because that’s sexual harassment and a huge taboo in sokor. 

Yeah, I don’t think the law firm expected HYBE to expose that girl’s wrongdoings. So she basically leaked the other girl’s nudes in middle school and Garam confronted her when she did? 
 

This is just :doc: 

 

 


wait @ this coming, she deserves for this to smash it’s gorgeous :jonny6:

I hope Tzuyu gets to promote in Taiwan. They have free time when Nayeon starts to promote her solo so it's the perfect time to get her some Taiwan base gigs. 

 

6 hours ago, Zack said:

I'll believe it when I see it, that's all I'm gonna say. She always plays catfish with this "full album" and then it never comes. 

 

You can see a version of this same news every year for the past half a decade. :rip:

 

 

I hate but I love her full album approach. Then she cut all the fillers and her mini album are always TOP Quality. 

1 hour ago, gugunikko said:

Their plan kinda works because the initial expośe wasn’t even about the accident that happened when they were in elementary school. It was about the sexual drawings and remarks that Garam allegedly made on SNS and no one is talking about them anymore. 

Yeah but they weren’t exactly proven though so I guess people let it go. Meanwhile this one is way more serious for Koreans and I think their strategy might work. For the first time in weeks, I can actually see HYBE being strategic but lemme just wait for the whole thing to conclude. 

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

YUJU's comeback funds = acquired :clap3:

 

And a latino bop sneaked its way into the album, too:WAP:

 

 

He did a song with Jessi? Damn Jessi is collabing with everybody nowadays. 

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

He did a song with Jessi? Damn Jessi is collabing with everybody nowadays. 

Well, she's a booked, busy and in demand queen:clap3:TxT is next

And both Daniel and Yuju went on her show, so I'd say there was a good relation between the two of them before.

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:


wait @ this coming, she deserves for this to smash it’s gorgeous :jonny6:

pandering to koreans after her 98% english songs bombed seems to be working :clap3:

1 hour ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Was he unsatisfied with where his career was going?

11 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Was he unsatisfied with where his career was going?

Probably not unsatisfied but questioning if it’s actually what he wanted to do. There’s actually a video from a couple years ago that I can’t find right now ago of Jackson and Jinyoung talking about the conflict between their personality and their persona, which I think is in the same vein of what he was conflicted about here. I can imagine it’s common for celebrities.

57 minutes ago, Cazy said:

pandering to koreans after her 98% english songs bombed seems to be working :clap3:

her Korean release last year did nothing but go off :clap3:

6 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

her Korean release last year did nothing but go off :clap3:

the mini was just cover songs which all charted higher than most of tellusaboutyourself and the vaccines album :deadbanana4: (they were a snooze tho)

1 hour ago, Cazy said:

pandering to koreans after her 98% english songs bombed seems to be working :clap3:

Not even one little english adlib this time. I know she was sweating. but rent was due :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.