Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, ZENO said:

 

LIGHT*SUM's best track is hitting HARD today tbh

 

I like LIGHT MY GIRL better

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

It’s weird how intl stans keep saying that the pictures of Jennie and V are fake meanwhile in SK the story is discussed and reported everywhere from pann, to naver, to official channels news like MBC KBS and SBS news :deadbanana4:

 

Now media are pushing the narrative that cheating happened since GD was acting mad on insta, and bc V rumored ex is one of Jennie acquaintance :coffee:

 

They want drama so bad :dies:

33 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Stray kids deserve BTS success! No disrespect to BTS, they are talented but since I started listening to kpop, there are so many amazing groups. I'm surprised BTS and their extremely cheesy English songs are representing kpop worldwide... 

Stray Kids is gen 4 BTS, they are on their way :cm:

2 hours ago, Morsmordre said:

Literally none of us are thinking that but go off. Unless you are talking about twt because onces on twt can be insufferable as well. Nayeon can literally sell 500k or more. 

You know damn well not a single blink here mentioned nayeon ofc I’m talking about twitter :coffee2:

 

2 hours ago, Lalisa said:

They were talking about ktown4u numbers. Some Twice stans were comparing with BP 1st day numbers. Just a twitter stans thing...

No one compared. A chart acc said she joined Lisa and rosé then blinks started to said only 20k when it doesn’t represent 10% of twice total sales 

Edited by Dialamba

1 hour ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Stray kids deserve BTS success! No disrespect to BTS, they are talented but since I started listening to kpop, there are so many amazing groups. I'm surprised BTS and their extremely cheesy English songs are representing kpop worldwide... 

you know before releasing their English songs they had korean songs??? And they have imo one the best korean albums. They have a great discography overall. BTS deserve their success even if their music went downhill. SKZ can stay behind them I guess. :gaycat2:

Edited by Dialamba

2 hours ago, harrythevifan said:

Hey, after Lessaniljin copied their concept, looks like H1-key are going to return the favor by forcing their royalist bully representative out of the group, too.

 

 

:cm:

So, her Thai father political stance made the poor girl leave the group? A mess :deadvision:

 

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

24 members :rip:

 

 

What company is that?

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

You know damn well not a single blink here mentioned nayeon ofc I’m talking about twitter :coffee2:

 

No one compared. A chart acc said she joined Lisa and rosé then blinks started to said only 20k when it doesn’t represent 10% of twice total sales 

Well twt people are dumb but i have seen onces also shading the album ktow4u first day sales today so i will just conclude its a waste of time to talk about dumb people on that bird app

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

you know before releasing their English songs they had korean songs??? And they have imo one the best korean albums. They have a great discography overall. BTS deserve their success even if their music went downhill. SKZ can stay behind them I guess. :gaycat2:

They have some really nice songs and I love their Korean music. It's just their English songs are representing kpop worldwide...

I completely agree that bts have great albums. 

I fear Jennie's career will be over if that "cheating" scandal gains traction....

 

This would probably be the perfect time for YG to debut BaeMon too :rip: it's over

Edited by Billionaire

 

 

 

 

The Boyz have some of the best visuals in Kpop...

I just wish the music was a lil better...:ducky:

 

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I fear Jennie's career will be over if that "cheating" scandal gains traction....

 

This would probably be the perfect time for YG to debut BaeMon too :rip: it's over

YG knows that he will never have another Blackpink, he ain't that stupid. Baemon will be what TXT is to BTS, which is being overshadowed by their senior groups.

23 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I fear Jennie's career will be over if that "cheating" scandal gains traction....

 

This would probably be the perfect time for YG to debut BaeMon too :rip: it's over

She’s Jennie Kim. She will be fine. :gaycat2:

36 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

What company is that?

It's Jaden Jeong's latest venture.  The company is a crypto backed startup. The girls are really ordinary. Someone joked that before the fans were with Loona.  Now the fans get to be Loona

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

K-pop releases have been so boring lately. This year peaked with Love Dive.

10 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

It's Jaden Jeong's latest venture.  The company is a crypto backed startup. The girls are really ordinary. Someone joked that before the fans were with Loona.  Now the fans get to be Loona

 

:cm:

they already released the 24 girls photos? lol would be funny if they continue where loona left off :ahh:

40 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I fear Jennie's career will be over if that "cheating" scandal gains traction....

 

This would probably be the perfect time for YG to debut BaeMon too :rip: it's over

It’s gaining traction but it’s just gossip. 
There no proofs. 
Ngl I knew YGE Will never respond, but I didn’t expect Hybe to be silence too. They always give a response for the btos rumors… 

59 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

 

 

What company is that?

Jaden Jeong’s another group. The members are a collective bunch of ex trainees for big companies apparently. 

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

TWICE visual ranking based on science with gifs (in case I need to remind you why):

 

1. Chaeyoung

4cf0afc6-2192-4bd9-a035-065e4c692399.gif

 

2. Tzuyu

1af80a245dce7ed261a6445b19f22f9e90a06db5

 

3. Momoriah

65730bcf64655a27323d5b2943c0d429bfcda0b7

 

4. Sana

b2512a37cc430a0582f984c64ad449e5d33fedbe

 

5. Voldemort

nayeon-twice.gif

 

6. Off key

46eb14ba7f53c052bedcc5098fbd3d87510768e5

 

7. Dahyun 

dahyun-alcohol-free.gif

 

8. Mina 

c74c1c270e8d34294f39f40c91d955ba6980876a

 

9. Jeongyeon

original.gif

 

TWICE are really a visual group though and all the members are so pretty :jonny5:

Your vocal ranking outsold 

 

65730bcf64655a27323d5b2943c0d429bfcda0b7

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

TWICE visual ranking based on science with gifs (in case I need to remind you why):

 

1. Chaeyoung

4cf0afc6-2192-4bd9-a035-065e4c692399.gif

 

2. Tzuyu

1af80a245dce7ed261a6445b19f22f9e90a06db5

 

3. Momoriah

65730bcf64655a27323d5b2943c0d429bfcda0b7

 

4. Sana

b2512a37cc430a0582f984c64ad449e5d33fedbe

 

5. Voldemort

nayeon-twice.gif

 

6. Off key

46eb14ba7f53c052bedcc5098fbd3d87510768e5

 

7. Dahyun 

dahyun-alcohol-free.gif

 

8. Mina 

c74c1c270e8d34294f39f40c91d955ba6980876a

 

9. Jeongyeon

original.gif

 

TWICE are really a visual group though and all the members are so pretty :jonny5:

Stopped reading at 1 :ducky:

 

Kang Daniel's Latin bop with Jessi is so good. Their latino era. :giraffe:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.