Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

The way this Cassie mashup of Fearless is better than the original  :ohwow: 

Thanks to that user who posted this a few days ago in here cause I have been obsessed! Think I'm gonna use this version of Fearless instead of the original :jonny4:

 

"What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?
What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?
What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?" 
(while Cassie's "Long Way 2 Go" instrumental plays in the background) :jamming:

 

and also the pre-chorus hitting harder here :jonny4:

"(Woah-oh-oh-oh) balbajwo highway, highway

(Woah-oh-oh-oh) meotjin gyeolmare dake

Nae hyungjimdo naui ilburamyeon

(Woah-oh-oh-oh) geobi nan eopji eopji"  (while Cassie's "Long Way 2 Go" instrumental plays in the background) :jamming:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

The way this Cassie mashup of Fearless is better than the original  :ohwow: 

Thanks to that user who posted this a few days ago in here cause I have been obsessed! Think I'm gonna use this version of Fearless instead of the original :jonny4:

"What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?
What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?
What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?" 
(while Cassie's "Long Way 2 Go" instrumental plays in the background) :jamming:

 

and also the pre-chorus hitting harder here :jonny4:

 

"(Woah-oh-oh-oh) balbajwo highway, highway

(Woah-oh-oh-oh) meotjin gyeolmare dake

Nae hyungjimdo naui ilburamyeon

(Woah-oh-oh-oh) geobi nan eopji eopji"  (while Cassie's "Long Way 2 Go" instrumental plays in the background) :jamming:

 

Tell me this is a joke, it sounds horrible. Those chipmunks edited vocals are not it.

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

except it’s only the sheep that are fighting amongst each other and we’re being entertained 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

 

now THIS is an actual world tour :clap3:

 

 

 

It’s not. But if that somehow weirdly makes you feel better keep telling yourself that :celestial2:

58 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And tbh... B.I. needs to go back home

and it's no shade

 

I like what he's doing solo, but he'll never be as popular as he was with IKON

they need him and he needs them

 

he really didn't have to leave, they could've withstood that scandal

 

Um, he definitely doesn't.

He's the reason behind their biggest hit Love Scenario for which he received

Songwriter of the Year award and he's getting critical acclaim with his solo music. 

 

tbzdancing250.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

We gotta accept that mashups can sometimes be better than originals :michael:

Just like this iconic Gimme more mashup With Ariana's Step on up :clap3: 

 

The thing is that the mixing is not really good, the instrumental is way too loud. But it’s not bad either. But THIS mashup is one of the best ever. :jonnycat:

The day we get an SN9D reunion, I will be coming for Ms. @Zack’s wig harder than a Vicks stan.

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:


This song is really chill...they should’ve given more lines to jeongyeon it fits her voice. But still a summer bop. :giraffe:

Imo their strongest release to date  :clap3:

The quality is so bad, but I love this 2nd gen mashup SNSD vs. 2NE1.

Wish the HQ version was still out there.

 

Edited by Zack

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

We gotta accept that mashups can sometimes be better than the originals :michael:

Just like this iconic mashup :clap3: 

 

Hold awn this actually bops :WAP:

 

11 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The day we get an SN9D reunion, I will be coming for Ms. @Zack’s wig harder than a Vicks stan.

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Guess Zack won't be needing a new wig any time soon... actually ever if it's good quality

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

Guess Zack won't be needing a new wig any time soon... actually ever if it's good quality

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Oh it's good quality. Much better than Seohyun's anyway 

 

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Oh it's good quality. Much better than Seohyun's anyway 

 

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Don't do my sis like this :bibliahh:but also notice how Sooyoung is the one that notices it first and just laughs and waits for someone to trip like the psycho she is

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's crazy how terrible the original instrumental is :skull:

 

I actually like the crunchiness of it :bibliahh:

Speaking of mashups. The best mashup I've ever heard was one of Miss A's Touch with Sistar's Alone. The way the songs so effortless mesh together is actually insane. I wish it wasn't deleted on Youtube I used to listen to it all the time back in the day :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

And has less daily streams than Polaroid love and that treasure b-side :alexz2:

that's only true for darari and treasure only have 4 songs on the kpop chart. skz have 17 

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/genresongs-kpop-weekly/latest

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Minisode 2 1st day sales: 918k

Oddinary 1st day sales 496k

 

Nearly double :deadbanana4: Yes. 

 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

Ikon is not in their prime anymore, they feel like legacy act.  

mP8DXX2.png

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Speaking of mashups. The best mashup I've ever heard was one of Miss A's Touch with Sistar's Alone. The way the songs so effortless mesh together is actually insane.

The effortless reminds me of this one.

 

 

:cm:

12 minutes ago, rzal said:

that's only true for darari and treasure only have 4 songs on the kpop chart. skz have 17 

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/genresongs-kpop-weekly/latest

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

mP8DXX2.png

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

Ooh wow Bigbang really can’t sell albums. The Katy Perry of kpop it seems!

 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

She looks good here. Did the fillers settle in or something

She always looks good since her izone days but yeah, maybe the filler settling in 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Can someone elaborate on this Rosalia gif :bibliahh:

 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

 

8 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

The effortless reminds me of this one.

 

 

:cm:

Yeah in a way it was kind of like this but those other 2 songs mesh even more perfectly :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Clock them, like when will they understand that SKZ are the biggest bg after BTS right now :tsk:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Clock them, like when will they understand that SKZ are the biggest bg after BTS right now :tsk:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, montacelo said:

It’s not. But if that somehow weirdly makes you feel better keep telling yourself that :celestial2:

Why are you so passive aggressive all the time :dies: is this a sheep thing or smth

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Ooh wow Bigbang really can’t sell albums. The Katy Perry of kpop it seems!

 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

fady perry still releases no.1 hits? :lakitu:

46 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think the mixing might be better on soundcloud since the real creator of this mashup posted it in here?

 

The instrumental is also loud on the original song, so maybe it was intentional?

 

literally the best mashup i've ever heard. it's about to make me switch like a sissy on YunChae & the Iljinettes

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

 

but ya the person that made that video chopped the audio quality and like kinda failed to sync and speed it up to the vid :skull: i should try to edit one to the mv myself. 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Edited by Seiko Oomori

the fact i was post restricted while you hateful heifers were all coming for successica.

 

you know you that girl when you cause all that conversation 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.