Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

51 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think the mixing might be better on soundcloud since the real creator of this mashup posted it in here?

 

The instrumental is also loud on the original song, so maybe it was intentional?

 

Wow this is really really good. The youtube video is really botched

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

screaming at these :ahh:

 

OT: honestly all this BG talk is so boring, ot8 vs jessica was more entertaining

11 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I mean it is kinda true though isn’t it? At least internationally. 

39 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the main rap girl behavior she exhibited here :jonnycat:

What can’t she do ? 10/10 in dancing, vocals and now rapping. Truly an ace :jonnycat:

 

 

I mean SKZ are successful but it just funny when stays here treat them like the next BTS, they’re 2nd doesn’t mean the gap isn’t huge. 
 

151537350_rosaavi.thumb.gif.c4004e426367

14 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

the fact i was post restricted while you hateful heifers were all coming for successica.

 

you know you that girl when you cause all that conversation 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Not surprised that SM's pay check reaches even the ATRL mods. They can silence us but they won't silence the truth

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

11 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

OT: honestly all this BG talk is so boring, ot8 vs jessica was more entertaining

Tea. Even better TaeSica and SNSTD stans in general should combine forces for some Sooyoung lashings

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think the mixing might be better on soundcloud since the real creator of this mashup posted it in here?

 

The instrumental is also loud on the original song, so maybe it was intentional?

 

The way this CLEARED the original song omg. Heard it a few times on tiktok and it made me like the original even. 

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Not surprised that SM's pay check reaches even the ATRL mods. They can silence us but they won't silence the truth

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

Tea. Even better TaeSica and SNSTD stans in general should combine forces for some Sooyoung lashings

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

modneys more like modtaengsters, wbk

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

it was quite disheartening to see knee, jaw, and nose fans tearing eachother up like lions on the savanna when we could have all just come together to eat up that talentless giraffe. 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Edited by Seiko Oomori

9 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Yes one is pleasant and the other is terrible and robotic (what HYBE does). You can’t distinguish one vocaloid from another 

And... Txt doesn't sound like T-Pain, Future or Travis level to me when they sing so as long as they don't sound as extreme as that!

 

Well poor you cuz I'm not even a perfect pitch but I can distinguish one member from another. :gaycat4:

I don't stan them but SKZ are one of the biggest kpop groups worldwide, right after BTS, Blackpink and TWICE. Their international popularity remind me a lot of 2016/2017 BTS.

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I think the mixing might be better on soundcloud since the real creator of this mashup posted it in here?

 

The instrumental is also loud on the original song, so maybe it was intentional?

 

Hope Tiktok hops on this (S)mashup :drool:

So my investigations have determined that Lessarafim is another no vocals 4th gen group, how unfortunate

Guess it wasnt just the Hybe vocal processing

At least they're giving visuals and performance tho. Another Itzy situation

jWNEDKd.gif

32 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

And... Txt doesn't sound like T-Pain, Future or Travis level to me when they sing so as long as they don't sound as extreme as that!

 

Well poor you cuz I'm not even a perfect pitch but I can distinguish one member from another. :gaycat4:

 

um I get the hybe vocal processing draggings but txt still have pretty vocal tones and perfect for pop. 

 

jWNEDKd.gif

Edited by Blank Space

Just now, Blank Space said:

 

um I get the hybe vocal processing draggings but txt still have pretty tones and perfect for pop. 

Yes, I know Hybe vocal processing is not the best and should be improved but a certain someone is exaggerating TOO much just keep arguing. :drool:

 

Y'all have no problem with overproduced noise (which sounds more jarring and drowns the vocals), but suddenly y'all care about vocals?? :katie:

8 minutes ago, Harrier said:

So my investigations have determined that Lessarafim is another no vocals 4th gen group, how unfortunate

Guess it wasnt just the Hybe vocal processing

At least they're giving visuals and performance tho. Another Itzy situation

jWNEDKd.gif

Since when Itzy doesn’t give visual and performance ? Be serious :rip:

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

txt outsold your faves

jWNEDKd.gif

Now I get why a certain group was fuming a few pages back, even doubting their streaming power, as if a Txt b-side is not outstreaming whole K-pop albums?? 

 

And using YT?? Pls you can use ADS to inflate your numbers there.

 

jWNEDKd.gif

35 minutes ago, Somi said:

IZ*ONE left a really great legacy behind to be honest :heart2:

Wouldn't say normalization of corruption is a great legacy 

jWNEDKd.gif

 

22 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This is probably the most random thing I have watched. Like I have a question mark for everything going on in this video :skull:

- I already lost it with his accent :skull:

- Rosalia just casually being at a train station :skull:

- The camera view from his nose :skull:

- Him claiming that he wants to say hi to her because "he loves her music" with that accent :skull:

- The lipstick on her teeth :skull:

- Them asking each other what they both are doing there :skull:

- Her joining him on checking that "class 91" train :skull:

- The class 91 train horning at them :skull:

Like so many things were going on :bibliahh:

And there's 2 more parts :bibliahh:

 

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

Since when Itzy doesn’t give visual and performance ? Be serious :rip:

I think they're saying Itzy serves visuals and performance but no vocals

jWNEDKd.gif

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Since when Itzy doesn’t give visual and performance ? Be serious :rip:

Im saying at least they are giving visual & performance like Itzy

jWNEDKd.gif

Just now, Harrier said:

Im saying at least they are giving visual & performance like Itzy

jWNEDKd.gif

Sorry I can’t read :rip:

13 minutes ago, Harrier said:

So my investigations have determined that Lessarafim is another no vocals 4th gen group, how unfortunate

Guess it wasnt just the Hybe vocal processing

At least they're giving visuals and performance tho. Another Itzy situation

jWNEDKd.gif

Yunjin can sing but Hybe did her dirty by not letting her showcase her vocals on their mini. Maybe next time

 

jWNEDKd.gif

Not Yangyang saying 7 :shakeno: Lucas is totally coming back for next comeback

 

 

 

Edited by rapperjennie

Speaking of ****zy we need a scandal to get rid of 2 members and a smash comeback afterwards

jWNEDKd.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.