Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, Eternium said:

What is SKZ? I can’t find them on Melon

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

They need to pull a GIDLE, throw away the bully member and then they'll get a #1  touch top 100 on MelOn.:lakitu:

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

a klassique :gaygacat5:

the MJ rap is so camp

The way Wendy was rapping the whole thing in the background :dies:

 

 

15 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I find it funny how the SONES here are saying that Jessica business plus dating was tarnishing SNSD brands name and reputation but another getting drunk and literally assaulting her boyfriend is perfectly fine in their eyes. :matty:

This hot boiling tea. An SNSD member was actually reported to the POLICE.

 

But somehow Jessica wanting to start a business and date is such a terrible crime and ruining their reputation etc...

 

Edited by Zack

24 minutes ago, Eternium said:

What is SKZ? I can’t find them on Melon

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

Arent you always going on about melon not being the end all be all. 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

29 minutes ago, Eternium said:

What is SKZ? I can’t find them on Melon

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

:rip:

18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I find it funny how the SONES here are saying that Jessica business plus dating was tarnishing SNSD brands name and reputation but another getting drunk and literally assaulting her boyfriend is perfectly fine in their eyes. :matty:

Did Hyoyeon put the blame on her bandmates?? Did Jessica ever apologize for her scandal (which Hyoyeon did)? It's not about whether Jessica was wrong or right for her drunken mess, but it pissed off her bandmates which made them stand against her in the end, which is the main story here :michael:

 

 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

That won't ever happen since Hyunjin is the biggest stan attractor of the group along with Felix :dies:

Which is why the Korian GP has correctly decided againts ever letting them have a hit in the country :clap3:

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

What is needed though is Changbin bagging a collab with a popular female singer that could propel him into GP awarness.:gayalipacat1:

 

changbin.gif

don’t care for SKZ but dragging them for not charting well in korea is a bit dumb because BTS is like the only BG that can chart well now :deadbanana2: edit: and BigBang too i guess

 

OT: 

smash :clap3:

jWNEDKd.gif

Edited by hallucinate

There’s actually a lot of parallels between Stray Kidz and SNSD.

 

2 english speakers

a mysteriously kicked out member

biggest sellers of their generation

Member with a racism controversy 

a bully in the group

Neither of their latest title tracks are still charting

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif 

Edited by BTS

2 minutes ago, BTS said:

There’s actually a lot of parallels between Stray Kidz and SNSD.

 

2 english speakers

a mysteriously kicked out member

biggest sellers of their generation

Member with a racism controversy 

a bully in the group

Neither of their latest title tracks are still charting

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif 

Isn't TXT outselling them? :celestial5:

 

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Why ya’ll so shocked with Ikon sales. Their physical sales were never really good before compared to other 3rd gens like Nu’est, Got7, Monsta X

 

 

Right. I don't get what was so funny...they never were big physical sellers

and it doesn't take away from the fact that they just released one of the best songs this year, no questions

 

and if all else fails, at least they had "Love Scenario"

a moment a lot of groups will never have 

The way their only popular song is good menu and it only did good on YouTube ( and probably back door) 

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

and can we change the thread title now

LOSERfim's debut was a dud,,,very a$$ if you will

boring, uneventful, tired, corny

 

not interesting, not interested...next

 

Imagine if this had a listenable chorus:WAP: Everything else about it is so good!

tbzdancing250.gif

Edited by DanyelP23

11 minutes ago, Sept said:

Isn't TXT outselling them? :celestial5:

 

Minisode 2 1st day sales: 918k

Oddinary 1st day sales 496k

 

Nearly double :deadbanana4: Yes. 

Edited by Billionaire

and something I forgot to mention when ya'll were losing it over TWINKxTWINK

it's so funny to me how these boygroups be selling all these albums 

but their songs are nowhere on the charts

 

7 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Maniac debuted on 25 on Spotify Global Charts and Thunderous just hit 200m million views and 100 million streams.

And has less daily streams than Polaroid love and that treasure b-side :alexz2:

Edited by Dialamba

7 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

Imagine if this had a listenable chorus:WAP: Everything else about it is so good!

tbzdancing250.gif

Can't wait for their comeback!

speaking of sales, the way CLC deserved to be triple million sellers just for releasing this excellence alone :weeps: 

the world wasn’t ready for them i fear

Edited by hallucinate

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

and something I forgot to mention when ya'll were losing it over TWINKxTWINK

it's so funny to me how these boygroups be selling all these albums 

but their songs are nowhere on the charts

 

Babe Ikon aren’t on the charts either :skull:

 

Just now, BTS said:

Babe Ikon aren’t on the charts either :skull:

 

Ikon isn't selling millions of albums 

giving the girlies false pretenses of being popular 

 

the way TXT & SKZ sell all these albums, you'd think they were actually popular...they're not.

13 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

 

Imagine if this had a listenable chorus:WAP: Everything else about it is so good!

tbzdancing250.gif

From the iconic Junghwan opening to center Asahi, best bg release this year for sure :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The way their only popular song is good menu and it only did good on YouTube ( and probably back door) 

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

I'm not a Stay but does it really matter when they've released 'Thunderous' aka one of the best boygroup comeback ever ?

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

 

 

4 hours ago, lovecatt said:

are we ready to talk about how tomboy is objectively a bad song

Dont get me started. 

"Yeah I'm ******* Tomboy"????

Is your name Tomboy? are you admitting to having sex with Tomboy? Is Tomboy a person? Actually I don't wanna know please STFU 

 

tbzdancing250.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.