Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Literally no one saw it for Wonyoung 2.5 years ago

:skull: The new users on here acting like a know-it all.  I’m pretty sure I was the only one who was rooting for her on here 


 



 

jWNEDKd.gif

 

 

Imagine getting mad that people share your opinion because you had it first.

jWNEDKd.gif


As if certain fans on here weren’t dragging her for her vocals and saying SAKURA was responsible for IZ*ONE’s success every five mins.  So miss me with the “everyone knew WONYOUNG was the star” :deadbanana4:

 


 

jWNEDKd.gif

Edited by Somi

29 minutes ago, Harrier said:

INVU is Yawn's best tile track but her worst album

jWNEDKd.gif

Something New outsold and My Voice outworsened I fear

 

jWNEDKd.gif

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Something New outsold and My Voice outworsened I fear

 

jWNEDKd.gif

I enjoy My Voice more but I might have to agree about Something Legendary

If there was any justice in the world it would be among her biggest hits

jWNEDKd.gif

32 minutes ago, Harrier said:

INVU is Yawn's best tile track but her worst album

jWNEDKd.gif

I find it better than My Voice. But I may be biased since INVU is such a good song and one of my fav releases this year.

Purpose remains her best work tho. 

23 minutes ago, Somi said:


As if certain fans on here weren’t dragging her for her vocals and saying SAKURA was responsible for IZ*ONE’s success every five mins.  So miss me with the “everyone knew WONYOUNG was the star” :deadbanana4:

 


 

jWNEDKd.gif

Sakura was the reason of Izone did well internarionally, Wonyoung was always koreans favorite

Just now, Aram said:

Sakura was the reason of Izone did well internarionally, Wonyoung was always koreans favorite

I always felt like Eunbi/Yena were their favourites :deadbanana4: 

13 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I enjoy My Voice more but I might have to agree about Something Legendary

If there was any justice in the world it would be among her biggest hits

jWNEDKd.gif

in my mind it’s a 20-week chart topping smash that helped her crossover to the western market and won awards it’s just THAT good

 

jWNEDKd.gif

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:


deserved to be a 300 hour PAK smash

She deserved soooo much better :gaycat6:

 

 

I'm glad to see praise for Something Legendary :clap3:tho I and Farewell remain her best songs imo

jWNEDKd.gif

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

SM really have the "If you can't sing, then you can't debut" rule:alexz:

2RmNXIb.jpg

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:


deserved to be a 300 hour PAK smash

:clap3: Yeah she really deserves success 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Since he is the best looking male idol of all time, he get's a pass. His extra handsomeness fills up the typical vocal criteria that is needed to debut in SM :dies: That's why SM debuted him in a 23 member group, so he hardly get's lines, and sent his sub-unit to China, so he wouldn't hurt SM's vocal reputation in Korea. The same goes for Loselose 

What about Sehunty? He can't sing either. 

49 minutes ago, Somi said:


As if certain fans on here weren’t dragging her for her vocals and saying SAKURA was responsible for IZ*ONE’s success every five mins.  So miss me with the “everyone knew WONYOUNG was the star” :deadbanana4:

 


 

jWNEDKd.gif

As someone who wasn’t familiar with Izone I’ve never looked after WY, when you were talking about popularity it was always Sakura it’s funny her stans pretend she’s an underground artist with no backup. As if she wasn’t also coming from the big4. :giraffe: If all the members were soloists she would’ve had the most successful career, she can alone sell 200k albums. 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well Isn't he considered one of the best visuals in kpop also :michael: (even though he has a crazy underbite) 

The standards were lower I guess, thank god NCT elevate them with Taeyong, Jaemin, Lucas, Sungchan and Jaehyun.

Edited by DelRey

 

 

they will become the fastest GG to surpass 1M :giraffe:

Edited by Dialamba

not me getting my husband Sehunty dragged, my own fault for being messy smh :'(

 

at least his group doesn’t release musical terrorism, small consolation i guess

 

GGs doing NCT dance covers, they love my noisy boys :heart2:

Edited by DelRey

 

 

sis is doing & saying all the right things to become one of the biggest idols of the moment

 

4 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

 

 

sis is doing & saying all the right things to become one of the biggest idols of the moment

 

:clap3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.