Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

ya'll love talking about boy groups and their noise music 

but here you have IKON that just released top 5 if not top 3 in boy groups songs so for this year 

it's not noise and it's crickets in here...

 

so what is it really?

do ya'll hate noise or just hate boy groups that aren't "pretty"? cause it's not adding up

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Where's Aespa? Itzy? 

It feels like forever since Savage was released. 

 

I know we won't have Blackpink until August if we are lucky. 

23 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

This did not deserve to flop

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

It's still so addictive :jonny5:


This song is really chill...they should’ve given more lines to jeongyeon it fits her voice. But still a summer bop. :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

 

:jonny5:

She looks good here. Did the fillers settle in or something

Stray Kids has amazing album sales (their latest sold 1,5M on Gaon), debuted at #1 on Billboard 200, have a SOLD OUT upcoming arena tour, have amazing youtube views and great Spotify/AM streams. iKON has nothing of the sort lately, sure they had hits in Korea sporadically from 2015 to 2018, and they toured  Japan a lot but that isn't a reality anymore

 

YOU-RE-JESS-WHAT-I-WANT.gif

51 minutes ago, Mel. said:

and can we change the thread title now

LOSERfim's debut was a dud,,,very a$$ if you will

boring, uneventful, tired, corny

 

not interesting, not interested...next


WATCHU LOOKIN AT

WATCHU WATCHU LOOKIN AT

 

MMM MMM MM HMMM

IM FEARELESS

 

HUH!

tbzdancing250.gif

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I got into iKON recently and they didn't have a single song that stood out to me except for maybe Love scenario and Killing me :michael: However Treasure is a much better upgrade :clap3:

You may need to go back because there's some really good gems

I can admit I overlooked them myself because I was being petty and #TeamWINNER

and lowkey resented them because of YG's treatment toward them when WINNER won their survival but IKON was the one YG pushed

 

but I can admit it was silly of me and I went back to check out their music and they some really good songs

I'll post some of my favs when I get a chance 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:


WATCHU LOOKIN AT

WATCHU WATCHU LOOKIN AT

 

MMM MMM MM HMMM

IM FEARELESS

 

HUH!

tbzdancing250.gif

I'm not looking at anything tbh

. PAID IT.

will-o' the-wisp, babe
oh, baby, it's blue flame
will-o' the-wisp, babe (that, that, that is faction)

tbzdancing250.gif 

we need more kpop idols to do buzzfeed thirst tweets

Eric Nam's is one of my favorites of all time :bibliahh:

 

 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

I'm not looking at anything tbh

. PAID IT.

YOU SHOULD GET AWAY

GET A GET A GET AWAY

Dachiji anke dachi dachiji anke

YOU SHOULD GET AWAY

GET A GET A GET AWAY

 

MMM MMM MM HMMM

IM FEARLESS

 

HUH!

tbzdancing250.gif

And tbh... B.I. needs to go back home

and it's no shade

 

I like what he's doing solo, but he'll never be as popular as he was with IKON

they need him and he needs them

 

he really didn't have to leave, they could've withstood that scandal

It's them sounding like the recording for me :clap3:

some girlies go on these radio shows and expose themselves as studio singers :fan:

 

 

 

Thanks to you guys I just found out iKon had a comeback. I've been listening to 'But You' on repeat for the last 30 minutes.

 

:gaycat3:

 

 

that user talking about how sales aren't important but once treasure achieves some irrelevant achievement regarding their sales (since they're N/A on most charts) they'll be spamming it in here 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Edited by Billionaire

1 minute ago, Billionaire said:

that user talking about how sales aren't important but once treasure achieves some irrelevant achievement regarding their sales (since they're N/A on most charts) they'll be spamming it in here 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

LOL very fearless of them

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

1 minute ago, BigBangStan said:

Ikon is not in their prime anymore, they feel like legacy act.  

You know it's bad when they covering their junior group new song

 

It's supposed to be the other way around if they're a legacy act

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

6 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

that user talking about how sales aren't important but trust they will always spam an irrelevant treasure achievement (which is mostly regarding their sales since they're N/A on most charts)

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

Everyone is in their selective thang in this thread, no surprise there

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu

6 hours ago, Comedor said:

I’m pretty sure Lil Touch hit Top 1-3 in digital charts and that was a sub unit. That’s higher than 90% of 3rd\4th gen groups.

Keyword: sub unit. The group itself is OVER and sones have to accept that. I also wasn't being shady I like snstd and 2nd gen kpop demolishes the other gens easily. There's a reason we're talking about SNSTD today and not whatever boring bs is happening rn or rather NOT happening :fan:

 

6 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

Lalalay was a total departure from her sound and did not deserve the hate, pporappippam wasn’t synthpop retro, Tail was a throwback to the sultry 24 Hours vibe without feeling redundant

 

You Can’t Sit With Us felt safe for her even with that camp “rap,” but 1/6 as a mini still felt fresh

 

idk I just don’t get that criticism because she feels pretty varied to me

I think to the problem is that the song's structure is always the same and her voice doesn't sound versatile to me. Or maybe I just don't enjoy her newer stuff and that's okay. I'm gonna review her discog tho and stockholm syndrome it

 

6 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Yuri is the sex icon of the group you can't get rid of ha! 

Spill but in terms of contribution to the music... At least her solo was great and Secret with GODhyun is song of the century

kyungrihurtlockeravi.thumb.gif.4c29221bb

9 hours ago, Raspy said:

sampeyan wong indonesia to?

Australian with Indonesian blood
 

Tapi lebih aktif di sphere twitter Indo, lebih seru soalnya wkwk 

1 hour ago, Aram said:

Where's Aespa? Itzy? 

It feels like forever since Savage was released. 

 

I know we won't have Blackpink until August if we are lucky. 

this :biblio: both of their stans keep saying the comeback is soon but i need official news

 

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:


This song is really chill...they should’ve given more lines to jeongyeon it fits her voice. But still a summer bop. :giraffe:

one of my favourite talenTwice comebacks ever :jonnycat: 

not surprised someone is threatened by a group of pretty girls actually releasing good music 

 

DBCD4819-0CBD-4923-9C98-2B11B96C7751.thu
 

let me give FEARLESS yet another stream

The way this shits over 99.99% of boygroup releases in a WHILE:WAP: Thank you Apple Music K-Pop in Spatial Audio playlist!

 

tbzdancing250.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.