Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

 

timeless classic :gaygacat5:

 

SISTAR19's best song :jonny: 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I still can't believe how much the girlies have all been serving this year.

 

Viviz - Bop Bop, the intro is just iconic

StayC - Run2u, BEP will never let us down

Red Velvet serving B-Sides as usual

Taeyeon coming through with INVU

Apink - Dilemma, BEP and his magic again

NMIXX leaving us in O.O but I love me some messy songs. I'm bopping I hope they continue this NMIXX stuff

G(I)-DLE coming with their biggest hit and grower bop. Shuhuahahahaha actually getting lines

Dreamcatcher first win, not my fave by them but I like it

OH My Girl coming with amazing b-sides, especially EDEN

IVE strong comeback with Love Dive, also love Royal

MIYEON amazing solo debut

LE SERAFIM coming with cunty Runway bops

Eunbi qutting the elegent style and serving us a cunty dubstep bop. Yall better start stanning if you haven't already. We need her to succeed.

 

And I just know BP, aeaspa, Twice and Itzy will also slay their comeback. They way we are being fed this year. :jonnycat:

 

Randomly stumbled upon this video and I’d say it’s pretty accurate for everyone. The part where they said Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Winter could be main vocalists in any other group than their own groups is so true. 

 


also I feel so bad for Jeongyeon because you can tell she’s losing her interest and skills over time since Twice’s debut because of Nayeon hogging all the lines for whatever reason even though they’re the same vocal position. JYPig needs to get it together :biblio:

3 hours ago, Harrier said:

With groups from JYP, SM, & now Hybe not having immediate chart success with their debut, it really shows how Eleven was a truly a moment

I expect Baemon will instantly smash tho

 

The only 4th gen debut that actually managed to smash out of the gate is DALLA DALLA. Eleven took a while to smash what :toofunny3: When you actually compare their initial chart performance side by side Fearless is doing better so far

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

Randomly stumbled upon this video and I’d say it’s pretty accurate for everyone. The part where they said Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Winter could be main vocalists in any other group than their own groups is so true. 

 


also I feel so bad for Jeongyeon because you can tell she’s losing her interest and skills over time since Twice’s debut because of Nayeon hogging all the lines for whatever reason even though they’re the same vocal position. JYPig needs to get it together :biblio:

tbh Jeongyeon getting shafted for N/Ayeon’s screeching is criminal. exaggerating a bit, but it’s still so dumb that they keep giving Nayeon lines she cannot hit instead of someone who has a stronger and more pleasant instrument :'(

How often do BTS renew their contracts? Are they still on the same one they debuted with?

 

the way Yunjin is the star of LE Sserafim

she should have been in IZ*ONE instead of some of the filler members

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

 

6 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

How often do BTS renew their contracts? Are they still on the same one they debuted with?

 

I'm sure I remember reading something on Naver saying they already renewed early. It was a few years ago and it said their new contracts would just start automatically after the expiry of their old ones and they were locked in till like 2026/7 or something.

 

HYBE was obviously super desperate to keep the money train going full steam.

Do you guys think there will be a group as big as/bigger than BTS :cupid:

 

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

Randomly stumbled upon this video and I’d say it’s pretty accurate for everyone. The part where they said Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Winter could be main vocalists in any other group than their own groups is so true. 

 

Seulgi is a beautiful singer. She deserves the credit for it. I love her Adele short cover.

 

I always think a lot of RV's songs (except the B-sides) don't always show off Seulgi's full potential. 

 

 

1 hour ago, Burqaswag said:

Fearless >>> Eleven & Love Dive

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

 

Ban worthy statement 

 

sG0sS1x.gif

13 minutes ago, Zack said:

I'm sure I remember reading something on Naver saying they already renewed early. It was a few years ago and it said their new contracts would just start automatically after the expiry of their old ones and they were locked in till like 2026/7 or something.

 

HYBE was obviously super desperate to keep the money train going full steam.

Ohhh that makes sense, was wondering whether their success modified their contracts if they were fixed on it for a long time but maybe if they renewed early then they became more fair 

 

I do wonder whether debuting now as a rookie would mean your contracts are wayy better than what it would've been 4-5 years back. Especially for groups like Aespa knowing that success is almost guaranteed. Because surely then a group like NCT could be recieving a smaller cut of whatever they make compared to Aespa if they're stuck on their debut contract :rip:

28 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

How often do BTS renew their contracts? Are they still on the same one they debuted with?

 

They almost disbanded in 2018 but ended up renewing for 7 years

37 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

tbh Jeongyeon getting shafted for N/Ayeon’s screeching is criminal. exaggerating a bit, but it’s still so dumb that they keep giving Nayeon lines she cannot hit instead of someone who has a stronger and more pleasant instrument :'(

My thoughts exactly. 
but I guess they’ll keep using that “Nayeon is the face of the group” excuse to keep doing it. everytime I listen to her screaming over Jeongyeon’s last chorus in ICSM, my blood boils :rip:

 

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

Seulgi is a beautiful singer. She deserves the credit for it. I love her Adele short cover.

 

I always think a lot of RV's songs (except the B-sides) don't always show off Seulgi's full potential. 

 

 

she does. And I think the title tracks not showing the full potential is true for a few other girls on this list too. 
 

 

2 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

They almost disbanded in 2018 but ended up renewing for 7 years

That makes sense yeah, not sure how urgently members would want to quit after this contract though. With a fanbase like theirs they could still earn really well for another 10-15 years if they released time to time, the majority of their fans are not gonna unstan for life :matty:

13 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I do wonder whether debuting now as a rookie would mean your contracts are wayy better than what it would've been 4-5 years back. Especially for groups like Aespa knowing that success is almost guaranteed. Because surely then a group like NCT could be recieving a smaller cut of whatever they make compared to Aespa if they're stuck on their debut contract :rip:

Well with SM at least, I'm not so sure, I don't think they've changed their ways. Though we don't know what kind of contract aespa is on. 

 

I wonder if they still pulled the 7+3 years trick with them too. We'll see next year if they did with NCT (with 127, Dream + Winwin at least anyway). 

 

Edited by Zack

I just caught up with Queendom, the Loona girlies actually have quite a solid vocal line. Didn't expect that, very positively surprised. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.