Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies


Wait is brave girls having a US tour?? That seems so random :rip:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:
Wait is brave girls having a US tour?? That seems so random :rip:

Brave Bros probably coming over to buy some more cars and wanted to expense the trip for tax purposes.

 

:cm:

59 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Right... I hate how kpop exploits the **** out of stuff till it becomes the most uninteresting thing ever like... the disco/retro concepts/sound went from being one of my faves to absolutely despising it now, and pop rock took even less time for me to get tired of, even teen crush was kinda cute at the start but now.... yeah :rip:

It's a nightmare :deadbanana4: 

omg yes, they all sound the same to me now:dies: 

7 hours ago, Aram said:

Sometimes i really feel bad for the other girlies, like there's no more space, we have ITZY, StayC, Aespa, IVE, Kep1er, NMIXX, Le Sserafim and before the year ends we will have 2 more GG from Hybe and BaeMo.

Billlie and Purple Kiss had a cute moment but i don't think there's future for them tbh. 

Also the 3.5 Generation are still there, Gidle, Formis_9 and Loona and it seems like they will just go up from now. 

It’s giving 2nd Gen actually.

Lbr 3rd gen was dominanted by the same 4 girl groups. At least in 2nd gen the success was more spread out.

Edited by BTS

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Right... I hate how kpop exploits the **** out of stuff till it becomes the most uninteresting thing ever like... the disco/retro concepts/sound went from being one of my faves to absolutely despising it now, and pop rock took even less time for me to get tired of, even teen crush was kinda cute at the start but now.... yeah :rip:

It's a nightmare :deadbanana4: 

Nnn I agree with this sentiment :dies: They sure like to milk stuff out

As long as the song itself clicks with me, I don't care about it being same tired redundant genre :giraffe:

 

Jennie promoting Woodz on her IG stories...:giraffe:

I didn't know they were friends.:ducky:

lemme go check his album out tho.

Finally listened to the mini

Blue Flame should have been the title. The falsettos are heavenly :gaygacat5:I’m sure it would be a nightmare to sing live tho


I wish the title Fearless had more punch to it, but the whole mini has loads of replay value. I could listen to it on loop for hours and not get annoyed. Perfect background coffee shop music :clap3:The Great Mermaid sounds like a K/DA song. 

Edited by BTS

Where is the rumor coming from that Hybe is debuting another girl group this year? And under which of their labels? Big Hit?

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

Finally listened to the mini

Blue Flame should have been the title. The falsettos are heavenly :gaygacat5:I’m sure it would be a nightmare to sing live tho


I wish the title Fearless had more punch to it, but the whole mini has loads of replay value. I could listen to it on loop for hours and not get annoyed. Perfect background coffee shop music :clap3:The Great Mermaid sounds like a K/DA song. 

100%. 'Blue Flame' really is /that/ girl.

 

This has been a recurring theme with releases lately. The b-sides have gone harder than the title tracks (IE: IVE's 'Take It' > Eleven / 'Royal' > 'Love Dive').

Just now, XOANTY said:

100%. 'Blue Flame' really is /that/ girl.

 

This has been a recurring theme with releases lately. The b-sides have gone harder than the title tracks (IE: IVE's 'Take It' > Eleven / 'Royal' > 'Love Dive').

I thought I was the only one nowadays b-sides are really good while the title tracks are sometimes meh, companies aren’t throwing fillers anymore :clap3:

 

MVSK > Wa da da 

23 minutes ago, paddii_ said:

Where is the rumor coming from that Hybe is debuting another girl group this year? And under which of their labels? Big Hit?

I think it’s the ADOR group? Not sure.

Who would have every thought Jessi would be bringing I the smashes at Pnation.:jonny5:

 

I would have thought Hyuna had way more a of a shot than Jessi if you asked 3 years ago

Is JYP teasing anything atm? It seems like it’s been so slow for them and the teasing periods take forever too, so it’s kinda odd nothing seems  to be going on atm. 
 

Besides Japanese releases we’ve had Nmixx debut and and a Stray kids  comeback in like five months? 

22 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

I think it's her solo

:duca:

Her solo can wait. We need a BLACKPINK comeback asap

2 hours ago, BTS said:

It’s giving 2nd Gen actually.

Lbr 3rd gen was dominanted by the same 4 girl groups. At least in 2nd gen the success was more spread out.

Yes, i agree, and it's super exciting because we can look forward for many comebacks in the same year while in the 3rd generation we only had Twice, BP and RV, sometimes Mamamoo and Gfriend, but that was it. 

5 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

Don’t care for Fearless or the group but Yunjin is such a hottie and a star :heart:

coming for wooyoung title

 

bvvfKSf.gif

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

 

Jennie promoting Woodz on her IG stories...:giraffe:

I didn't know they were friends.:ducky:

lemme go check his album out tho.

if i'm not mistaken he used to train under YG,

jennie even sent him jentle garden package and BP signed album :clap3:talent recognizes talent

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.