Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, Zack said:

Seulgi is a beautiful singer. She deserves the credit for it. I love her Adele short cover.

 

I always think a lot of RV's songs (except the B-sides) don't always show off Seulgi's full potential. 

 

 

Absolutely breathtaking. She has NATURAL talent. I love her.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, paddii_ said:

I still can't believe how much the girlies have all been serving this year.

 

Viviz - Bop Bop, the intro is just iconic

StayC - Run2u, BEP will never let us down

Red Velvet serving B-Sides as usual

Taeyeon coming through with INVU

Apink - Dilemma, BEP and his magic again

NMIXX leaving us in O.O but I love me some messy songs. I'm bopping I hope they continue this NMIXX stuff

G(I)-DLE coming with their biggest hit and grower bop. Shuhuahahahaha actually getting lines

Dreamcatcher first win, not my fave by them but I like it

OH My Girl coming with amazing b-sides, especially EDEN

IVE strong comeback with Love Dive, also love Royal

MIYEON amazing solo debut

LE SERAFIM coming with cunty Runway bops

Eunbi qutting the elegent style and serving us a cunty dubstep bop. Yall better start stanning if you haven't already. We need her to succeed.

 

And I just know BP, aeaspa, Twice and Itzy will also slay their comeback. They way we are being fed this year. :jonnycat:

 

the way GG stans continue to win :jonny4:

 

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

Randomly stumbled upon this video and I’d say it’s pretty accurate for everyone. The part where they said Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Winter could be main vocalists in any other group than their own groups is so true. 

 


also I feel so bad for Jeongyeon because you can tell she’s losing her interest and skills over time since Twice’s debut because of Nayeon hogging all the lines for whatever reason even though they’re the same vocal position. JYPig needs to get it together :biblio:

oh i love his videos, he makes great points most of the time :clap3:

also how did you make that youtube link small? :chick2:

 

OT:

idk if this was posted here before but great numbers :clap3:it will rise when the promotion begins

 

 

 

GG are smashing and selling well. The world is healing...:johnald:

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way GG stans continue to win :jonny4:

 

oh i love his videos, he makes great points most of the time :clap3:

also how did you make that youtube link small? :chick2:

 

OT:

idk if this was posted here before but great numbers :clap3:it will rise when the promotion begins

 

 

 

He does make good points and they’re backed by knowledge and logic I’d say. 
and idk I just had to copy paste the link that I already had in the reply box and it just came like that.

Ok now I’m officially addicted to Fearless….

 

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

 

Mm mmm mmm mmmm

i’m FEARLESS

pussycat-dolls-buttons.gif


YOU SHOULD GET AWAY

GET A GET A GET AWAY

Dachiji anke dachi dachiji anke

YOU SHOULD GET AWAY

GET A GET A GET AWAY

 

Mm mmm mmm mmmm

i’m FEARLESS

pussycat-dolls-buttons.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

8 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I honestly feel like it's because Chaeyoung's visuals are too striking for Koreans, since they like women with the same formula that have this certain elegant look such as Jisoo, Irene and Yoona.

Though it's the complete opposite in the west, since they like women who are unique and is a stand out. In most yt reactions on TWICE is see people talk about how beautiful Chaeyoung is and how her visual stands out. 

I honestly feel like she is the prettiest idol ever 

I'm glad someone around here gets it.

1 hour ago, Burqaswag said:

the way Yunjin is the star of LE Sserafim

she should have been in IZ*ONE instead of some of the filler members

 

sG0sS1x.gif

 

 

The way we could have had her instead of Nako or Hitomi but Mnet rail roaded her with that editing. I'll never get over it ?

Junkyu recorded a cover of Ma Boy pt 2

he sounds really good and not him singing Hylon's parts and not changing the pronouns. Inclusive king :clap3:

 

 

 

original version 

 

 

 

It's nice to see how far Junkyu has come with his confidence and vocals 

he was so timid, questioned his talents and hid in background during MIXNINE and TREASURE BOX

 

to see him now, the growth and man that you are today :clap3:

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Devastated :wanda: this missed opportunity… I don’t care about Karol but this was the song of the year… 

basically lol

idk much about sis, but I know the song was a smash and would've been great exposure for the Pinks in the Latin market 

EsvrGtAVcAEIODB.jpg

 

Hyolyn, Hyoyeon, HyunA, cHaelin :jonny: someone needs to make Hyoyeon's idea happen :jonny: 

The World is My Oyster had me shaking, but the rest of the album didn’t live up to that intro.

 

I would of lived for a a video like this. Instead we got a pedobait pedestrian gym and green screen MV. Don’t these girls have a million endorsements already? The fashions weren’t good I fear. 
 

The world is my oyster is a bop though :heart2:

 

1 million views. She really knows how to captivate the audiences :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Zack said:

Seulgi is a beautiful singer. She deserves the credit for it. I love her Adele short cover.

 

I always think a lot of RV's songs (except the B-sides) don't always show off Seulgi's full potential. 

 

 

the Seulo teasing better manifest into something that gets released because it’ll be sogood.mp3 to hear just her doing her thing. 

 

even though she doesn’t get to always show off, I will say Seulgi’s voice always gets used very complementarily to the final product without getting drowned out. it’s kind of an SM thing in general (or at least their girl groups bc I don’t listen to the boys much apart from Shinee sometimes), but Red Velvet’s line and harmony distribution really works to make everyone sound as good as possible - although their base level of vocal talent definitely helps in that regard.

 

this isn’t meant to be “RV vs Twice!!!” but like, compare their line distribution to each other and you can see the difference in how SM tries to make sure everyone shines their best with their lines vs JYPE sometimes giving a challenging part to the wrong girl just for their popularity. It would be like if Irene had Wendy’s “geuroni malhae” part in Red Flavor :rip:

10 hours ago, Cheers said:

:ahh::ahh:  OMG 

What was this? It got deleted

7 hours ago, hallucinate said:

you didn’t know? he was even on a hiatus for a few months :dies:

Wait so it was actually true? I thought it was confirmed false (by that teacher)? :biblio:

Fearless is too monotone to really pack a punch, thus it’s pretty bland. 

LIvHMwb.jpg

 

talent stanning talent!

 

would love to see MagBay working with a kpop act in the future; their sound would work well with someone like Sunmi or Yukika

 

 

Sometimes i really feel bad for the other girlies, like there's no more space, we have ITZY, StayC, Aespa, IVE, Kep1er, NMIXX, Le Sserafim and before the year ends we will have 2 more GG from Hybe and BaeMo.

Billlie and Purple Kiss had a cute moment but i don't think there's future for them tbh. 

Also the 3.5 Generation are still there, Gidle, Formis_9 and Loona and it seems like they will just go up from now. 

Love Dive > Glitch > Fearless

 

Secret Swan still bigger than all three combined. 
 

:sorry:

17 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

LIvHMwb.jpg

 

talent stanning talent!

 

would love to see MagBay working with a kpop act in the future; their sound would work well with someone like Sunmi or Yukika

 

 

Yukika needs to release her You Lose! NOW

29 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Yukika needs to release her You Lose! NOW

she’s done a couple of features kinda similar to that vibe, but yeah it would be a great way for her to expand her retro sound as a lead

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.