Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Mythology said:

Her solo can wait. We need a BLACKPINK comeback asap

Of course it's going to be Blackpink first but Jisoo might be working on her solo too.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

WHAT YOU WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT

 

Mm mmm mmm mmmm

i’m FEARLESS

pussycat-dolls-buttons.gif


YOU SHOULD GET AWAY

GET A GET A GET AWAY

Dachiji anke dachi dachiji anke

YOU SHOULD GET AWAY

GET A GET A GET AWAY

 

Mm mmm mmm mmmm

i’m FEARLESS

pussycat-dolls-buttons.gif

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

 

:-*

ah ****, here we go again

1 minute ago, STAYC said:

I saw someone say that LE SSERAFIM feels like they were debuted to become brand ambassadors for a designer fashion brand, and oof, the accuracy. Their debut single fits that kind of aesthetic, but in a way that tries so hard to be cool and ~subtle~ that it loses any flavor or impact. The same goes for the music video with a high budget but nothing too interesting or creative. The video also feels pretty male-gaze-catering for some parts, which is uncomfortable especially considering how old Garam & Eunchae are.

 

The Great Mermaid slaps tho.

I love Sakura but yeah, its all too black and white for me. Where's the color, the sparks, and the character? The songs don't feel energetic or engaging either, their vocal colors all got fried by the processing.

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


Wait is brave girls having a US tour?? That seems so random :rip:

Setting these poor girls up. I'd go though.  :kitty:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

 

whatchu lookin at whatchu lookin at :gaycatina1:

They re killing it :jonnycat:

 

They stand out a lot among the other sparkly and colored Nickelodeon'd groups out there. Image wise, sound wise, concept wise. :clap3: 

 

 

Kings are coming :jonnycat:
Sad there’s only gonna be 3 new songs but this is a great chance to promote their pre-superstardom bsides. 

Pied Piper, Butterfly, Paradise lets go 

 

 

Does anybody know who Blatinum has produced for? The way I have no idea what Yerin is gonna bring for her solo. :jonny2:

So the trend this year is which group will emulate LOONA the most?

 

 

 

This is literally Paint The Top 2.0 :biblionny:

1 minute ago, BTS said:

Kings are coming :jonnycat:
Sad there’s only gonna be 3 new songs but this is a great chance to promote their pre-superstardom bsides. 

Pied Piper, Butterfly, Paradise lets go 

 

It’s a compilation album? :rip:
but why? Like you’d think they would of had plenty of time to make new songs so I just don’t understand the reason? :psyduck:

8 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

They re killing it :jonnycat:

 

They stand out a lot among the other sparkly and colored Nickelodeon'd groups out there. Image wise, sound wise, concept wise. :clap3: 

 

 

yeah, i'm loving the aesthetic so far but they could go with more risque concept if Garam and Eunchae weren't in the group :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

Does anybody know who Blatinum has produced for? The way I have no idea what Yerin is gonna bring for her solo. :jonny2:

Only Good things

 

 

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So the trend this year is which group will emulate LOONA the most?

 

 

 

This is literally Paint The Top 2.0 :biblionny:

the Loonaprint

maybe orbits were right

9 minutes ago, BTS said:

Kings are coming :jonnycat:
Sad there’s only gonna be 3 new songs but this is a great chance to promote their pre-superstardom bsides. 

Pied Piper, Butterfly, Paradise lets go 

 

I like the way you're thinking but why do I feel like they're going to tour with this one and then enlist :rip: also the title track better be a korean one istg :chick3:

Edited by smates

The showcase performances are also on their YouTube channel now in better quality

 

 

I'm obsessed with the Blue Flame performance :jonny: So cheeky. So minx. 
 

Gosh I missed that in Kpop! 

1 minute ago, Aslan said:

It’s a compilation album? :rip:
but why? Like you’d think they would of had plenty of time to make new songs so I just don’t understand the reason? :psyduck:

Ikr its been 2 years I wonder if they might release 2 albums this year.

They’ll drop this anthology album for their 9 year anniversary and then release another album with a new era after that. Maybe I’m too hopeful :gaycat6:


2 years wait for 3 songs :gaycat6: They’re acting like Blackpink.

1 minute ago, smates said:

I like the way you're thinking but why do I feel like they're going to tour with this one and then enlist :rip:

Jin has been stretching it for the past couple of months so thats definitely possible :gaycat6:

I can’t imagine the Jungkook  enlisting this early. He’s only 24 :gaycat6: Although it would be epic to enlist together we wouldn’t have to wait forever for a reunion :sosad:

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

 

whatchu lookin at whatchu lookin at :gaycatina1:

What's the point of Eunchae :skull: 

5 seconds of line and also 5 seconds of solo shot here :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

 

whatchu lookin at whatchu lookin at :gaycatina1:

Yunjin has such a superstar aura to her it’s crazy :jonny:

ive seen a lot of IT girls in kpop and people hyping up a lot of other girls as iT, but Yunjin doesn’t even have to have people point that out, she naturally exudes that. 

20 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So the trend this year is which group will emulate LOONA the most?

 

 

 

This is literally Paint The Top 2.0 :biblionny:

LUL no one stopping Ryan's domination in this track it seems

I still like the track, chorus is good but that Shut Down choreo is so underwhelming. They should go all out in the beginning.

10 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

What's the point of Eunchae :skull: 

5 seconds of line and also 5 seconds of solo shot here :psyduck:

Literally only to balance out their ages. 

Eunchae is the Yeri to Sakura’s Irene

im taking my words back about Fearless

The more I listen to it the more I like it

still the worst song on the album -_-

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.